SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:12 pm

They could also go with Milsy's favorite who he said didn't make the final 4 cut. Hmmm....the girl that looks like Priscilla Presley with a son and compelling backstory. What was her name?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:14 pm

Luvstruck wrote:They could also go with Milsy's favorite who he said didn't make the final 4 cut. Hmmm....the girl that looks like Priscilla Presley with a son and compelling backstory. What was her name?

Chelsea Roy.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:25 pm

Becca K is a hometown girl but Arie owes me serious screen romance and I am here to collect - laugh out loud AMO
@Kolormiblnd you are hilarious. Y'all need to stop worrying about an underwhelming F4. Have a little faith. I'm thinking that the Reddit report of Arie falling for someone (Becca) early is more valid now that we know the final F4.
That's what is going to be fun to watch - not the whole contrived "He's torn between 2 women" plot point. I loved watching Bachelor Canada 1 because I could see from early on that Brad was falling hard for Bianka. It was fun, sweet, genuine, and romantic entertainment. This is going to be good. (And I agree with @docnash14, who said :
I think the fact that Arie has taken women like Lauren and Becca this far shows he is serious about this process and not just wanting another hook-up.
)
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:34 pm

Luvstruck wrote:They could also go with Milsy's favorite who he said didn't make the final 4 cut. Hmmm....the girl that looks like Priscilla Presley with a son and compelling backstory. What was her name?

Yeah, maybe. Once again, anything is possible but when was the last time that we saw a Bachelorette outside of the F4? Never, and I don't see them changing the formula anytime soon. For them to even consider something like that, Chelsea would have to really stand out BIG TIME and be universally loved by the fans. The only two leads in Bachelor history to be cast outside of F4 were Jake and Juan Pablo (during the quote on quote re-birth of the franchise), and we all know how those seasons turned out. And that's why they almost never never cast outside of F4 for both shows. JMO. Just to be clear, I'm not trying to lecture you or start anything, just giving my honest opinion. They always have to have a clear fan favorite, and probably won't risk shaking things up on that front because they don't know what to expect or how the fans will react. (Which is probably why they dropped Caila at the last minute for JoJo.) The end result could either go really well, or turn into a total clusterf*** of epic proportions. It's usually the latter.

I always enjoy reading everyone else's opinions/viewpoints, and adding my own into the mix for a lively discussion.

thumbsup

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:38 pm

@flojo031 Technically Britt was the Bachelorette and she was F6. I could definitely see Chelsea getting it looking at this final four. I also think they might be attempting to make Tia the fan fave, with her Kaitlyn-Esque weiner joke.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by kjmluvstv Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:41 pm

RS posted that Kendall is 4th hometwon date.

Merh

kjmluvstv

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:45 pm

Ali also wasn't in the final 4. So that's two.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:52 pm

Not a fan of the coloring on this promo. This filter rarely looks good on people. JMO

https://instagram.com/p/Ba9eYj1B2dT/

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:18 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Ali also wasn't in the final 4. So that's two.

Ali Fedotowsky??!! Actually, she was in the F4, but she eliminated herself prior to the RC. There have been so many seasons, it's downright impossible to remember or keep track of everything that's happened over the past fifteen years.

flojo031

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:30 pm

Aria wrote:@flojo031 Technically Britt was the Bachelorette and she was F6. I could definitely see Chelsea getting it looking at this final four. I also think they might be attempting to make Tia the fan fave, with her Kaitlyn-Esque weiner joke.

Valid point. I completely forgot about the double Bachelorette thing. I guess you could add Britt to the mix, but IMO she doesn't really count because the guys voted for Kaitlyn not her during that particular season. But anyway, the more that I think about it, you might be right about Chelsea. Especially if they edit her the right way (a la Emily 2.0). If they could make an exception for Britt, then maybe they'll do the same thing for Chelsea. At this point in time, the F3 don't exactly stand out or dazzle. If things don't change over the course of the season, then Chelsea would probably be their best option.

flojo031

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:49 pm

Aria wrote:@flojo031 Technically Britt was the Bachelorette and she was F6. I could definitely see Chelsea getting it looking at this final four. I also think they might be attempting to make Tia the fan fave, with her Kaitlyn-Esque weiner joke.

IA with the bolded! I can see Chelsea being in consideration too but she has significantly less time to win audience over IMO since she doesn't make it to HTD and honestly, she seems too normal so I am not sure how much air time she'll get in the regular episodes. laugh out loud Even if she ends up as a fan favorite, IMO most of the audience would be rooting for the woman who had the latest gut-wrenching heartbreak (which is usually the F2 or F3) to be the 'Ette right after the finale. And since 'Ette starts filming right away, IMO it makes sense why the F3 usually gets the job (unless you are Queen Jojo  Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 1f60d IMO).

I can also see TPTB targeting the Emily M season viewers who might be returning for Arie's season. She had one of the best seasons both in terms of ratings and viewer passion. I would not be surprised if the next 'Ette is someone who fits that mold in terms of looks and personality.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:56 pm

"I can also see TPTB targeting the Emily M season viewers who might be returning for Arie's season. She had one of the best seasons both in terms of ratings and viewer passion. I would not be surprised if the next 'Ette is someone who fits that mold in terms of looks and personality."

Their certainly was viewer passion on this board back then! Great job by the moderators here keeping everything in line!

KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Minney
philphan
LeapofFaith
sopearl
EverStars2376