SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Missfi Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:59 am

Lol laugh out loud

Missfi

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by brownravens Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:59 am

Body language analysis is very warped on a shows that as highly edited as this one IMO. Not sure about the accuracy of this analysis
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by aprawn Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:01 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:
aprawn wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:

Thanks @BlueJeans. I haven't come across that article yet

Snipped - full article:

I find the quote about Matty meeting Laura's family super interesting. ("Meeting the family was like seeing the princess put on the glass slipper. Everyone was calm and it was so smooth, it was like Matty belonged there.") Who is this body language expert? Is she affiliated with Channel 10
Maybe the name Cindy comes from that? Cindarella?

My insinuation exactly @aprawn ;) Just wondering if the body language expert is just another mouth piece for channel 10, and they are trying to get us to connect Cinderella with Laura (whether or not she is F1)

Yeah i know what you mean it could be either.being too obvious or trying to distract,put the attention somewhere else . Also,everyone is saying Elise is quiet on SM.I remember last yearI could bet on my life it was Nikki.everyone was posting and all that and she was so quiet and Bang! Alex! I am still recovering from the shock

aprawn

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:01 am

As much as I am on the Elise train and cannot stand Laura I think the Bl expert is right

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:01 am

BlueJeans wrote:
Missfi wrote:Maybe the body language expert is from same place as "the fortune teller" on Matty and Laura's date laugh out loud

Part time fortune teller
Part time body language expert
Full time Channel 10 employee laugh out loud

Hahaha both of you!! rotfl

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by aprawn Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:02 am

Missfi wrote:Maybe the body language expert is from same place as "the fortune teller" on Matty and Laura's date laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 34 3806527698

aprawn

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:02 am

Apparently the body language expert actually has a PhD in business, and has had appearances on Channel 7, and Channel 9 as a body language expert.

From her website: "What sets her apart is her winning mix of body language, vocal intelligence and mental patterning to coach executives to deal with difficult, and often hostile, daily scenarios such as stressful boardroom confrontations, media interviews and staff interaction."

Sounds like a cool job! The more you know!
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:07 am

[quote="aprawn"]
ideas_ideas wrote:Did we get anywhere with deciphering govindsandhu's comments on Elise's 'Love for these jewels' post yesterday? His two comments "#iwasright #whoelse" and then afterwards "You go you good south Australian things xoxo #whoelse" .
I had only seen the first comment yesterday ... could the second comment possibly mean anything other than Elise and Matty, both born in SA?! I wonder if, given he's a mutual connection of Elise and Matty, that he now knows?

I was wondering the same thing and was trying to look it up as well there is one also where he says "remember my message?"   Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 34 Screen26

Source: Elise's instagram

@aprawn yes I was looking at that one again too! I do wonder if the jewel one WAS a cryptic one which gave govindsanshu confirmation that whatever he messaged Elise in that one you posted above, was right, and Elise affirms that when saying "I don't think you've missed a post yet", as, he hasn't commented on 4 of her 7 most recent posts on IG (couldn't be bothered counting beyond that!!). Also, I can see she did tag the jewellery brands in the actual photo but she didn't put the #'s in the actual post like she seemed to before. Cryptic message?! He might just be guessing, but then with his mutual connection to them both and his marketing industry contacts... maybe he does... Hmmmm??

Might be a bit of a stretch but hey we ARE on the final stretch giggling

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:12 am

ssin0547 wrote:As much as I am on the Elise train and cannot stand Laura I think the Bl expert is right

Totally agree. Even the public noticed the different body language with Laura and the rest of the girls on the HTD.

Only other possibility is that his connection with Elise or Tara has been edited down, but I don't like the chances of this being the case.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by aprawn Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:16 am

ideas_ideas wrote:
aprawn wrote:
ideas_ideas wrote:Did we get anywhere with deciphering govindsandhu's comments on Elise's 'Love for these jewels' post yesterday? His two comments "#iwasright #whoelse" and then afterwards "You go you good south Australian things xoxo #whoelse" .
I had only seen the first comment yesterday ... could the insecond comment possibly mean anything other than Elise and Matty, both born in SA?! I wonder if, given he's a mutual connection of Elise and Matty, that he now knows?

I was wondering the same thing and was trying to look it up as well there is one also where he says "remember my message?"   Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 34 Screen26

Source: Elise's instagram

@aprawn yes I was looking at that one again too! I do wonder if the jewel one WAS a cryptic one which gave govindsanshu confirmation that whatever he messaged Elise in that one you posted above, was right, and Elise affirms that when saying "I don't think you've missed a post yet", as, he hasn't commented on 4 of her 7 most recent posts on IG (couldn't be bothered counting beyond that!!). Also, I can see she did tag the jewellery brands in the actual photo but she didn't put the #'s in the actual post like she seemed to before. Cryptic message?! He might just be guessing, but then with his mutual connection to them both and his marketing industry contacts... maybe he does... Hmmmm??

Might be a bit of a stretch but hey we ARE on the final stretch giggling

Haha yes ! Tomorrow is the day D. Cheese and wine here I come. wine

aprawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:22 am

Justme wrote:
rotfl

The cheapest stalls at the Mind Body & Spirit expo?

ETA: I do agree with a lot of what the BL expert said though Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:37 am

@aprawn Also just saw that Elise's mum 'liked' Govind's "Remember my message... I am good #whoels" comment.
:fishing:

Right I'm over and out for today! Time for zzzz's Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 34 1176891977

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
Pongo
carraiger
clues
4health
flemingal
Imp
Miyala
FloForIt
Dutchy23
mjoy
Ash