SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Billysmom Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:29 pm

Is it possible they just did with the "overjoyed" article?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Schnitty4lyf Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:30 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4882036/Laura-Byrne-looks-downcast-ahead-Bachelor-finale.html

In the video posted on this article, Laura says a couple of interesting things when she gets in the car...
Sounds like she says "how'd I do?" to the publicist when she sits down.
Then she turns to Elise and it's hard to make out but I think she says "you got this?" in a concerned way...

Thoughts?
Schnitty4lyf
Schnitty4lyf

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:31 pm

@Zaynab...IA Elise like a total baben Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 58 4256136633
@Sundy, this time last year we already had the picture of the yellow suitcase so yeah IA if DM has anything they will spill.

And for sure the general media knows who the F1 is already, the print inteviews started yesterday....Luara for one did her TV week interview yesterday which I posted upthread.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:33 pm

Billysmom wrote:Is it possible they just did with the "overjoyed" article?

Oh did they? I haven't checked...let's see if they stay on the one side of the fence all day! Who was overjoyed? Must go look
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:35 pm

Here is the DM video of Laura and Elise mentioned upthread.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:36 pm

www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4881932/Matty-confirms-met-Laura-reality-series.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by flemingal Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:37 pm

I think Laura is saying "where do I go? Here?" As in where should she sit

flemingal

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:37 pm

Schnitty4lyf wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4882036/Laura-Byrne-looks-downcast-ahead-Bachelor-finale.html

In the video posted on this article, Laura says a couple of interesting things when she gets in the car...
Sounds like she says "how'd I do?" to the publicist when she sits down.
Then she turns to Elise and it's hard to make out but I think she says "you got this?" in a concerned way...

Thoughts?
I just listened and I heard "you've got this"?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:37 pm

Sundy wrote:
Billysmom wrote:Is it possible they just did with the "overjoyed" article?

Oh did they?  I haven't checked...let's see if they stay on the one side of the fence all day!  Who was overjoyed?  Must go look

Elise was apparently overjoyed and Laura was apparently downcast laugh out loud DM are idiots. They still maintain that Laura won
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:38 pm

brownravens wrote:
Zaynab wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4882106/The-Bachelor-underdog-Elise-Stacy-looks-overjoyed.html

Elsie looks good in these pics - plus her hair is defs styled.

She looks beautiful and miserable! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by bronniegrace Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:42 pm

mercieme wrote:Here is the DM video of Laura and Elise mentioned upthread.

What could this mean ?
bronniegrace
bronniegrace

Female Posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:43 pm

IrelandRose wrote:Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 58 Ccf3c210
https://instagram.com/p/BY_7cYehWDw/

I'm not a fan of these two piece dresses. I think it shows every little bulge and Laura is very fit to begin with. Jmo. Smiley
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
Pongo
carraiger
clues
4health
flemingal
Imp
Miyala
FloForIt
Dutchy23
mjoy
Ash