SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:49 am

carraiger wrote:So Sportsbet were correct from the get-go.

They always know. You can bet on that.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by ssin0547 Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:06 am

" We both want to get married one day, we both want kids one day, we both want to live in the Eastern suburbs"

Of course you do Laura, because the rest of us Sydney siders are plebs.

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/laura-byrne-wins-the-bachelor-australia-2017-40987

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:21 am

Alright guys time to find a new man for Elise. She is truly very special.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:37 am

Osher in the last Insider Guide just took us back to Matty saying he does not fall in love at first sight but love at first conversation and who did he have the first conversation with .....

Also in Stringy's guide to the finale dresses she said that Elise's custom made dress has silver, gold and bronze threads through it so figures that different posters thought it was a different colour from the other.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:47 am

Admitting what I suspected all along: the other girls never stood a chance.

“Do I wish on night one I could have just said goodbye to the 20 other girls and go Laura’s the one? I wish I could have.”

Harsh man. HARSH.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Pongo Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:57 am

Bobette wrote:Admitting what I suspected all along: the other girls never stood a chance.

“Do I wish on night one I could have just said goodbye to the 20 other girls and go Laura’s the one? I wish I could have.”

Harsh man.  HARSH.

Source

Gosh I hate this. This is why I love the bachelorette. Georgia actually admitted that she had something special with Matty after the show aired. Sam admitted that she let Richie go early because she cared for him. Men are just so inconsiderate sometimes. JMO
Pongo
Pongo

Female Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:58 am

@Bobette wow that seems like a very insensitive and hurtful thing to say. I hope that comment was legitimately taken out of context. Man, sometimes I hate how some of the contestants are treated on this show and how their emotions are so manipulated. I guess that's just reality TV....
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:58 am

Bobette wrote:Admitting what I suspected all along: the other girls never stood a chance.

Harsh man.  HARSH.

Source

Maybe he meant he would have spared the other ones the pain then? One can only wish that is what he meant.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:06 am

Miyala wrote:

Harsh man.  HARSH.

Source

Maybe he meant he would have spared the other ones the pain then? One can only wish that is what he meant.

Uhh, well, you may not want to read the next line in the article then:

While the Bondi-based Johnson understood viewers wanted “ a nail bitting finish,” it was always going to be no surprise.

“On the one hand you appreciate there is a TV show being made and you want to be entertaining but at the same time I got what I came for and I don’t care,” the happily in love Johnson said.
hmmm
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:17 am

Bobette wrote:
Miyala wrote:

Harsh man.  HARSH.

Source

While the Bondi-based Johnson understood viewers wanted “ a nail bitting finish,” it was always going to be no surprise.

“On the one hand you appreciate there is a TV show being made and you want to be entertaining but at the same time I got what I came for and I don’t care,” the happily in love Johnson said.
hmmm

Double OMG!!!

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:23 am

Bobette wrote:
Miyala wrote:

Harsh man.  HARSH.

Source

hmmm

What a selfish, inconsiderate thing to say imo. Who says something like that? That they don't even care about hurting others? WTF? 

That is so heartless and cruel thing to say. And there is Elise, even texting Laura apologizing and going out her way to not post hardly anything on her IG even though she was supposed to do so and make it seem like she won.

Sorry but I gave Matty a chance and I am back to what I thought of him last season. What an unkind person and lacking in empathy. Elise is better off! She deserves someone who will be as equally kind and gentle and genuine as she is. 

:soapbox JMO

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:27 am

He should've just dated her when they met outside of the show imI suspect, rather than be the lead on a show to date other women if this is how he really feels. Bit of a jerk with that statement.

On the other hand he thought he got a second chance with a Georgia lookalike and hd wasn't going to blow it.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
Pongo
carraiger
clues
4health
flemingal
Imp
Miyala
FloForIt
Dutchy23
mjoy
Ash