SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by BlueJeans Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:06 am

Lol I preferred our Cindy/Cinderella reference :p

I don't think Matty/Laura are that creative to think that deeply into anyway. I mean their star's name is Mattaura.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:09 am

IKR. So much for thinking it was because of a fairtyale ending and him finding his perfect match in Cinderella. But it was because of his bicycle. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:19 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZBPxswjMwR/?taken-by=nepeanbelle
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:25 am

I deserve better’: The Bachelor runner-up Elise Stacy hits out at Matty J
ELISE Stacy was the down-to-earth runner-up on The Bachelor who didn’t get involved in the drama of the series and didn’t want to rock the boat. But now, she’s being honest.
“I thought, ‘Come on Matty. Surely I deserve better — just tell me you don’t love me (and that) you love Laura’. And I didn’t get that,” she told news.com.au after Matty Johnson let her go with a vague explanation on Thursday night’s finale.
After several months of filming, Stacy had fallen in love with the 30-year-old marketing manager. And the 29-year-old admits she felt led on by Johnson while watching the finale.
He pushed her to admit she loved him, but as she watched the episode air, it was clear Johnson knew he didn’t feel the same way long ago.
“I was made to feel like it was a very hard decision for him but, later on, I felt pissed off watching it,” she said. “Knowing he knew when I told him that I loved him, that he didn’t love me back. Man, I would’ve loved then and there for him to say, ‘It’s not you’.”
“He made me feel like he felt that way (in love) all the way to the end.”
As he chose Laura Byrne, Johnson gushed that he wanted to say he loved her in earlier episodes.
“That really hurt because I feel like he knew it wasn’t me longer than (he let on). That was a bit of an extra stab,” Stacy said.
When Johnson told Stacy she was not the one he loved, he kept it short and vague.
“You are so worthy of being happy ... And finding true love. But I’m so sorry ... That it’s not with me,” he told her.
Stacy says she wanted more.
“I think he was trying to let me down gently so I can see what his intentions were but I feel like people who know me know I’m a strong woman and I say it straight and that’s what I respond to and I would’ve appreciated a more blunt nature,” she said. “(He should have said) ‘You’re amazing but I don’t love you’, versus, ‘You’re amazing but you’re just not for me’.”
While conversations are usually cut and edited out to fit within the confines of a 90 minute episode, Stacy said that wasn’t the case with her goodbye last night. She said Matty didn’t have a private conversation with her afterwards to explain his decision.
“I walked off and — you saw it — I fell to the ground and had a cry knowing he was 20 metres behind me and that’s the last time I saw him and the last time I spoke to him,” she said.
Despite filming of the show wrapping months ago, Stacy says she still hasn't got closure from the experience. And perhaps she never will.
“The reality of the reality TV show is it happened and it’s a beast of a thing and I’ll live with that. No closure is OK,” she said.

word rock  

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:35 am

Yes Elise, you deserve better. Laura does too. Matty is a snake after reading that interview. I cannot believe a person could be so cold and heartless.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:46 am

Lovely post from Alex Nation commented on by Laura.  Totally agree! Haters need to calm down with the hate and get some perspective.
Can't screencap Laura's reponse:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZAH89LggAe/?hl=en
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:50 am

mjoy wrote:Lovely post from Alex Nation commented on by Laura.  Totally agree!  Haters need to calm down with the hate and get some perspective.

My SC.
merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 78 Screen42

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:59 am

ReneeM wrote:
mjoy wrote:Lovely post from Alex Nation commented on by Laura.  Totally agree!  Haters need to calm down with the hate and get some perspective.

My SC.
merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 78 Screen42
laugh out loud QUEEN of reverse parking Toni May Laura is one to talk  Rolling Eyes jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:02 am

Poor Elise sad i hate that the producers recruited her rather than she applied for the show, with her in mind to be the sacrificial lamb. I hate that so much. Yes I understand Matty had to choose someone and he can't help his feelings but the whole process makes me squirm now. Yes Elise agreed to be part of the show but she was completely used by everyone. Why try and sell this whole Dark Horse/Slow Burn/Matty 2 story as if it's going to be different this time? I feel like a total idiot for being sucked in once again, knowing how predictable it is. I don't think Matty has handled this well either. I've completely changed my view of him.

I think I had more fun on this forum talking about the show than actually watching it!

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:02 am

While I agree with Alex's sentiments and understand what she's trying to say, you cannot call people trolls and call their opinions idiotic just because they believe that person should have chosen someone else when you go on a reality show made purely for ratings and for public consumption. The Bachelor/Bachelorette are made purely for entertainment purposes, not because a production company wants people to find their true love and they just want to fund that out of the genorisity of their own hearts. The pure fact that Richie and Alex broke up so soon is proof enough that people's opinions on their relationship were valid. JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:03 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

My SC.
laugh out loud QUEEN of reverse parking Toni May Laura is one to talk  Rolling Eyes jmo

Pot meet kettle. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:05 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

My SC.

Amen girl.

Yes I don't agree with writing hate on Matty and Laura's SM and being keyboard warriors. But Alex cant really talk about her bond with Nikki. Alex isn't with Richie anymore so it's probably a bit easier to be friends with Nikki now....

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
Pongo
carraiger
clues
4health
flemingal
Imp
Miyala
FloForIt
Dutchy23
mjoy
Ash