SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Page 12 of 67 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 39 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

twinning - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 12 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:59 am

I guess he finally got an outlet to say to the public, through this interview, how HE still had so much to say to Rachel, but all he really just wanted to say was 'Thank you'? To Rachel? I mean he posted that emotional chapter on ig about it, and it was just 'Thank you'? What's wrong with this guy? He's all just big words, IMO. He didn't feel like their story ended in Spain. He felt like they (he and Rachel) still had so many experiences to share. What? He's Imo such a b***s**tter. He's all smoke in the mirrors. He says bs stuff to get fans going and awwwwing over him, but it's all just empty words with nothing backing them up. And he still watches fan videos and they make him cry. Seriously?!

Let's break it down. He had a handful of dates with Rachel, months ago, it didn't go anywhere, they ended it. But he's still in his feels watching fan videos. Imo this guy has issues. He simply does not know boundaries. He does not know when to stop talking to and about his ex. I don't even get the point of this interview. What was he there to promote? Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

twinning - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 12 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by skkkk Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:29 am

It has never been more obvious to me that this is all an act.  He is auditioning for Bach 2018.  He has to pretend to care about Rachel in some capacity to show that he is not ready for the role now.  BUT, next year the time will be right.  He has to keep up the "Peter got his heart broken at Spain (yeah right ... LMAO).  He was not ready to be our bachelor soon after, but he is now ready for love" narrative.  This is to disguise the truth that Fleiss and co. shut him down after his arrogant and narcissistic self demanded for TPTB to bend backwards for him.  He is now back-pedaling and trying to appease.  Hence him playing up TPTB’s narrative that he still needs time to heal (was it Mills’ People’s article?).  He knows he messed up.  

IMO, his childhood friend, not being a public figure, is his mouthpiece who says things he wants but cannot say.  Peter is VERY image conscious, attention-seeking and a people pleaser.  That long IG post, being emotional watching videos about him and Rachel, etc are things he knows the public, after reading, will go AWWWW.  He knows how to garner sympathy.  He knows he is a public figure.  He knows Instagram is a public platform.  He knows the ET interview is a public platform.  He knows how to fake it and be diplomatic.  He knows he can’t flat out say “I practically begged for Rachel to send me home so many times.  Thank goodness she did not pick me – would have ruined my chances to be the bachelor”.  Granted, his ego nearly did it in for him.  I can’t quite read Fleiss though.  He may get over it and accept Peter for the role, with the ultimatum Peter play by his rules.  Or, he may just be like “eff it”.  

Long story short. Peter is an amalgamation of Luke Pell and Ben Higgins.  Very self-absorbed, attention and sympathy seeking (Pell), but also very diplomatic, shrewd and calculated in what he says and puts out for the public to view (Ben H).   He is smarter and way more strategic than Pell (granted, that is not a high bar to surpass in the first place), and has mastered (dare I say, exceeded) Ben H’s technique on placating the masses.  TBH, I was disappointed he was not the bachelor.  I would have loved to see him juggle with keeping up with the “Perfect Peter” image while attempting to open his heart fully to one woman (we all know he and himself only will always be his number 1).  All these while having to deal with the machinations of TPTB.  There’s still hope for next season though!

skkkk

Back to top Go down

Post by jade234 Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:39 am

Can anyone please explain to me what kind of closure Peter is still saying he is looking for?

jade234

Back to top Go down

Post by Lievta Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:16 am

Rolly wrote:I heard him say the criticism was hard for him but that's not why he didn't do it. He didn't do it because he was not ready, the timing wasn't right.JMO.

I also didn't hear him say a future gig was assured but maybe sometime down the road the timing might be right. I don't think TPTB would ever rule anybody out and might have indicated to Peter at some point it might be considered. I don't think they had conflict but parted on good terms. They did say they would keep in contact with him.

This is pretty much what happened with Arie from what he said to Michael Strahan in his interview with Good Morning, America on 9/7. He said that although he'd been in touch with the producers over the last few years (he was on Emily's show in 2012!) about being the lead, the timing wasn't right until now. When Michael asked if he had hesitated at all about being the Bachelor this time around, Arie said he was skeptical just because they'd been in talks for a few years about doing it, so he just went in with an open mind and open heart. It sounds like everything lined up perfectly in order to give Arie another franchise opportunity to find a life partner and, for fans like me, I hope that the same happens for Peter one day.

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:25 am

Lievta wrote:
Rolly wrote:I heard him say the criticism was hard for him but that's not why he didn't do it. He didn't do it because he was not ready, the timing wasn't right.JMO.

I also didn't hear him say a future gig was assured but maybe sometime down the road the timing might be right. I don't think TPTB would ever rule anybody out and might have indicated to Peter at some point it might be considered. I don't think they had conflict but parted on good terms. They did say they would keep in contact with him.

This is pretty much what happened with Arie from what he said to Michael Strahan in his interview with Good Morning, America on 9/7. He said that although he'd been in touch with the producers over the last few years (he was on Emily's show in 2012!) about being the lead, the timing wasn't right until now. When Michael asked if he had hesitated at all about being the Bachelor this time around, Arie said he was skeptical just because they'd been in talks for a few years about doing it, so he just went in with an open mind and open heart. It sounds like everything lined up perfectly in order to give Arie another franchise opportunity to find a life partner and, for fans like me, I hope that the same happens for Peter one day.

IMO Arie re-wrote history there a bit.  He was more than ready to be the Bacherlor for CS' season and I think it had been pretty much his until they decided to go with CS.  That is why he was very skeptical of them this time as he had it and they whipped it away years ago.  Then I don't think he was in the real running again until this year.  IMO.

Other HUGE difference Arie really fell hard for Emily and really did need time to get over her. Peter I don't think nearly as much. Their action post season are night and day. Arie was sad and even went to CLT to try to talk to Emily and left a notebook of his thoughts for her to read. Peter was just happy being in the limelight. IMO.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:26 am

jade234 wrote:Can anyone please explain to me what kind of closure Peter is still saying he is looking for?
IMO, the kind of closure that comes from the opportunities to tell your story on Ellen, Steve Harvey, The View and Jimmy Kimmel with return follow up interviews around the holidays to see how he's doing and then his own network show co-starring Daisy. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:20 pm

IMO the closure is that they make nice and he can prove to the people who hate him that he is a good guy, he was not manipulative, he only had Rachel's heart, etc. Now he is the heartbroken and shattered but for months on IG he seemed like the happiest guy in the world. Peter and his mixed messages. I don't know what he wants from her. In his latest interview from ET he said he was in love with her but in an earlier interview he said he loved her but wasn't in love with her. Again, color me confused.

Watching the videos and reading comments probably brings Pachel to the forefront and gets the fans riled up again. They get invested in Peter all over and how Rachel victimized him by being so angry at the ATFR. Many comments on YT that Rachel was crazy to not pick him and he is absolutely wonderful. Then there are the people who say he manipulated her and he's horrible. I am sure those comments sting and the ones saying he is wonderful are good for ego boosting.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:36 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
jade234 wrote:Can anyone please explain to me what kind of closure Peter is still saying he is looking for?
IMO, the kind of closure that comes from the opportunities to tell your story on Ellen, Steve Harvey, The View and Jimmy Kimmel with return follow up interviews around the holidays to see how he's doing and then his own network show co-starring Daisy. JMO

Probably his own city similar to Vatican City with his own statue indicating he is a great guy after all and everyone apologies for thinking otherwise. JMO
I believe I found it.
twinning - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 12 STK455199?type=1
source

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:46 pm

By Golly THAT'S IT! I can tell by the gap. Kashathediva, IMO you are the Supersleuth Supreme. You have identified the image most likely to result in "the most dramatic closure ever" for His Highness Petiocre! JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:50 pm

From rear-view mirror crying as he drove away from his ex (who he broke up with), threatening Rachel with a mediocre life if she left him and not particularly keen to work things through only to cry into his sweater moments later - questioning what was wrong with him, to leaving her lashes on the floor of his room for two days because he didn't want to pick it up and throw it away....And now he is watching fanvids of him and Rachel and getting supposedly emotional. It just adds to the string of bizarro/inconsistent behavior from the guy.

And I don't see him as being sensitive - I mean the guy seemed like he couldn't get far enough away from Rachel when she was upset/crying. He comes across more as insecure. JMO.

Last edited by summerdayze on Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:57 pm

It's so obvious to me that Peter wanted to be the Bachelor and got Luke-Pelled. If Peter never wanted the gig he would have posted on his IG after the ATFR and not when the next bachelor was announced Rolling Eyes   

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:02 pm

summerdayze wrote:From rear-view mirror crying as he drove away from his ex (who he broke up with), threatening Rachel with a mediocre life if she left him and not particularly keen to work things through only to cry into his sweater moments later - questioning what was wrong with him, to leaving her lashes on the floor of his room for two days because he didn't want to pick it up and throw it away....And now he is watching fanvids of him and Rachel and getting supposedly emotional. It just adds to the string of bizarro/inconsistent behavior from the guy.

And I don't see him as being sensitive - I mean the guy seemed like he couldn't get far enough away from Rachel when she was upset/crying. He comes across more as insecure. JMO.
IKR? Peter is such a weirdo IMO. He can't even keep his stories straight and the best part is his friends are telling a different story in SM too! I can only laugh at all of it because he's a joke IMO.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 67 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 39 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

+93
ElonM
dee
gurlbrit
Maddy
bluwavz