SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Page 13 of 67 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 40 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

twinning - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 13 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:04 pm

julychild wrote:
sfrank wrote:Reading that interview, all I can say is "HI PETER"  hi

(He totally reads these threads, guys.)  *IMO*

Hmmmm, I  happen to know, for sure, that he doesn't read these threads, but....whatever.

Unless one is Peter himself there's zero way to know "for sure" that Peter doesn't read these threads. 

I for one 100% believe that Peter reads these threads and every single thing about himself. His incessant liking of IG comments over the season and even those not even on his own account and which he wasn't even tagged in were proof to me that MePeter is obsessed with himself. To me it's like MePeter just can't even help himself because he is so self-obsessed. 

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

twinning - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 13 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by summerdayze Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:16 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
julychild wrote:
sfrank wrote:Reading that interview, all I can say is "HI PETER"  hi

(He totally reads these threads, guys.)  *IMO*

Hmmmm, I  happen to know, for sure, that he doesn't read these threads, but....whatever.

Unless one is Peter himself there's zero way to know "for sure" that Peter doesn't read these threads. 

I for one 100% believe that Peter reads these threads and every single thing about himself. His incessant liking of IG comments over the season and even those not even on his own account and which he wasn't even tagged in were proof to me that MePeter is obsessed with himself. To me it's like MePeter just can't even help himself because he is so self-obsessed. 

JMO

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if he did, since this thread is about him after all and IMO he seems like the type that just can't help himself but read it -  the good and the bad. Wants to know what people think of him and what not.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:21 pm

Peter seems like the type that sets google alerts for his name imo so no way he'll miss reading about himself on this forum cheeky  JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:33 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Peter seems like the type that sets google alerts for his name imo so no way he'll miss reading about himself on this forum cheeky  JMO

@AllAboutLove, Stop reading my thoughts! laugh out loud I was just about to write that. cheeky He reads all the comments on his own IG and was even reading comments on Rachel's IG at one point (the time he immediately blocked someone who Rachel clapped back to). He can't even stop himself from responding to comments he is not even tagged in. laugh out loud There is no way he doesn't read this forum IMO. Remember that time he wrote a novel about his modeling right after we were discussing it here. Good times. laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:41 pm

@coolangel  I think the same every time you post bestbud!#twinning 

I remember that about modeling. Man that novel of his was something else laugh out loud That was the when we were posting how MePeter/Pete-Troll was a combo of Luke Pell and Ben H  twinning - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 13 1f623 twinning - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 13 1f61d  As you said, good times! laugh out loud Even without a season of Madison Mannequin Miles we can still snark #winning twinning - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 13 1176891977
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:57 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@coolangel  I think the same every time you post bestbud!#twinning 

I remember that about modeling. Man that novel of his was something else laugh out loud That was the when we were posting how MePeter/Pete-Troll was a combo of Luke Pell and Ben H  twinning - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 13 1f623 twinning - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 13 1f61d  As you said, good times! laugh out loud Even without a season of Madison Mannequin Miles we can still snark #winning twinning - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 13 1176891977

I'm so left out. Where can I find this intriguing missive? I feel so uneducated about the truly important things in life.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:01 pm

coolangel wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Peter seems like the type that sets google alerts for his name imo so no way he'll miss reading about himself on this forum cheeky  JMO

@AllAboutLove, Stop reading my thoughts! laugh out loud I was just about to write that. cheeky He reads all the comments on his own IG and was even reading comments on Rachel's IG at one point (the time he immediately blocked someone who Rachel clapped back to). He can't even stop himself from responding to comments he is not even tagged in. laugh out loud There is no way he doesn't read this forum IMO. Remember that time he wrote a novel about his modeling right after we were discussing it here. Good times. laugh out loud

All JMO

I agree I think he and many contestants read their forums here.  He is definitely not the first and won't be the last.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:02 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@coolangel  I think the same every time you post bestbud!#twinning 

@AllAboutLove, kisses #twinning

Haha! Yup, we don't have to watch his bad acting but still get to snark coz he can't help himself in his efforts to stay relevant IMO. twinning - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 13 1176891977 I have to admit a part of me is going to miss this when he finally stops playing the victim and becomes irrelevant - atleast till Winter Games and then he can start a new season of playing the victim and trolling. I am sure he'll find a way to do that (JMO). cheeky

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by jade234 Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:03 pm

IMO Peter wasn't only being manipulative with Rachel, he has been and still is being manipulative with the public till today and they are just eating it all up.

jade234

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:05 pm

jade234 wrote:Can anyone please explain to me what kind of closure Peter is still saying he is looking for?

This is what I think he meant..... P and R went on this journey together and he fell in love. He wanted to continue their relationship but wasn't ready to propose. Rachel wasn't leaving with just a boyfriend and they had a 3 hr long very emotional good bye. After she left he tried to reach out to her but she said no.  The next time they saw each other was at ATFR with a live audience nationally televised immediately after watching their break up. I imagine it brought up many emotions. They both answered CH questions it wasn't a conversation between just the two of them. I think he was thrown off by the shade Rachel threw (JMO) bc he wasn't expecting it. And they haven't talked since. I can see how having an opportunity to talk to her would give him the chance to say the things he needed to say w/o cameras. That would have probably given him more closure even if all it did was end things on a more positive tone.JMO.

I see pictures and video of people I used to be in love with (or even just had strong feelings for) and I get "the feels" again. Brings back emotions or sentimental feelings about them and the relationship we had. I look at their fan videos and even though I'm really glad they didn't end up together,  I remember the reasons why I liked them together. Even for me with relationships that ended badly I can have fond feelings for them. Call me crazy but I can relate to what Peter said.JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:11 pm

Quick question, has there ever been a contestant who lost and did press rounds. Was in consideration for The Bachelor,  didn't get it and then did another press round to explain why he's not the Bachelor?! laugh out loud
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:15 pm

sfrank wrote:Quick question, has there ever been a contestant who lost and did press rounds. Was in consideration for The Bachelor,  didn't get it and then did another press round to explain why he's not the Bachelor?! laugh out loud

I wonder if he is getting any encouragement at all from TPTB  to do interviews bc there is so much backlash for not choosing him?

Last edited by Rolly on Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 67 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 40 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

+93
ElonM
dee
gurlbrit
Maddy
bluwavz