SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Page 16 of 67 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 41 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 16 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:55 pm

That didn't take long, Peter, said goodbye already, now it's hello!! Puhlz, what kind of closure does he want or need? What is closure? How many ways can RL spell it? How many times does the relationship have to be closed? In Spain, on ATFR. How many more? The girl came right out and TOLD him, several times on THe show - I want a proposal! What has not watching her on a prior season got to do with it? Was he even listening? If this is a plan to stay relevant in the hopes that MF/TPTB will come calling again, not sure this is the right approach. I think they got his number, loud and clear. I am sure he had some great scenes with Rachel that we probably did not and will never see, but, please, GET OVER IT!!! Shill as much as you want, give interviews if you like - about your business, your sporting activities or your family but leave RL out of it. I am starting to think along the lines of serious personality issues here Peter....... borderline, histrionic, passive aggressive, narcissistic or are you enjoying the negativity directed at RL+1, there is a name for that too!!! just saying......All JMHO.
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 16 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:11 pm

Opinions - The purpose of this Forum is to discuss contestants, share pictures, and share opinions. If you do not agree with someone’s opinions, feel free to respond in a manner which abides by the rules in a mature and civil manner without a direct insult to a user's opinion or the opinions in general of all posters.
Rules

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:42 pm

@GuardianAngel, is that about my post? Apologies, though not sure that I broke any rules.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:48 pm

sfrank wrote:Y'all see this piece of mess?! WTF is he talking about? What the hell does he mean that he made a mistake not watching Rachel before the season to know she wanted a proposal?! Did she say that prior coming on the show or was she just simply expecting what every other Bachelorette was gotten all 12 seasons prior?!

This guy SUCKS!  Redfacemad

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 16 Img_1813

Source: https://instagram.com/p/BY_ph4sHcm9/

I take that as a swipe toward Tog, who admitted to watching Rachel's season and being really attracted to her. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:51 pm

I don't think it's a swipe at TOG. He is just making excuses for himself IMO. Why not just be truthful and say he's not into Rachel enough to propose? He's spinning so many stories and each one contradicts another IMO.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by skkkk Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:18 am

@makeover

BUT .... that would make him unpopular! That's not what the fans/ public want to hear. How can he play up the angsty, sad, heartbroken role?

skkkk

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:34 am

I feel like he is now spinning it that he was really into Rachel, really in love with her and he left heartbroken no matter if we read his body language on the show as being guarded and not that physically into her the entire season IMO. I remember him telling his mother he had walls up and we saw that, at least I saw it. His hometown date was walls everywhere.

I don't know the point of this new spin is but whatever. If I had to guess it would be to promote the idea that he is heartbroken rejected one??

As I recall she said in many of the rose ceremonies she was looking for an engagement so I don't what prior season had to do with not being able to know how important an engagement was. It was right there this season.

Peter is incredibly hard to understand for all the people who say he is a straight shooter, I have no idea what they mean. He talks in riddles.

I was watching Morning Breath and one of the girls said she loved Peter but she is over him now. I feel like I am one those also. His friend says one thing and Peter says another. I can only assume his friend gets his info from Peter directly so that is confusing. And this is coming from someone who always liked Peter and enjoyed him for the most part. I am beginning to understand what Rachel is saying about the push and the pull. I can feel it now.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Quietbreezes Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:41 am

I'm re-watching the episode where they are in Hilton Head. Rachel and Peter are in the wine room talking. He seems stunned to learn she is licensed to practice in Wisconsin. Like he is fearful that he could possibly be chosen at the end of this thing. From this episode on, to me, he seems to be pulling away from her. JMO.
Quietbreezes
Quietbreezes

Female Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:43 am

makeover wrote:I don't think it's a swipe at TOG. He is just making excuses for himself IMO. Why not just be truthful and say he's not into Rachel enough to propose? He's spinning so many stories and each one contradicts another IMO.

If he said he was not that into Rachel enough to propose his fans would absolutely turn on him.  He has to be careful with his words. They believe that this was the love story of the season.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by skkkk Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:23 am

littlereddress wrote:
makeover wrote:I don't think it's a swipe at TOG. He is just making excuses for himself IMO. Why not just be truthful and say he's not into Rachel enough to propose? He's spinning so many stories and each one contradicts another IMO.

If he said he was not that into Rachel enough to propose his fans would absolutely turn on him.  He has to be careful with his words.  They believe that this was the love story of the season.

100% this. He knows a huge part of his fan base fell in love with him in the first place because they bought into his and Rachel's "lovestory". He cannot outright admit he was never in love with her. The outrage - YIKES. His hands are tied and he has no choice but to affirm the "love story" to validate those fans' beliefs and delusion. This enables them to continue to paint Rachel as the villain and him the hero. We know he loves donning the hero cape.

skkkk

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:21 am

He had closure in Spain. He had round two of the closure at ATFR.
And certainly Rachel's consistent non-response / ignoring his attempts to contact her in private + her engagement with another man, would be a double dead bolt reinforcement on the door that has long closed.

So I'm not really understanding what further closure he is after? Just feels like he is deadhorse. Move on and focus on spruiking your business Petey-boy.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:59 am

Rolly wrote:
jade234 wrote:Can anyone please explain to me what kind of closure Peter is still saying he is looking for?

This is what I think he meant..... P and R went on this journey together and he fell in love. He wanted to continue their relationship but wasn't ready to propose. Rachel wasn't leaving with just a boyfriend and they had a 3 hr long very emotional good bye. After she left he tried to reach out to her but she said no.  The next time they saw each other was at ATFR with a live audience nationally televised immediately after watching their break up. I imagine it brought up many emotions. They both answered CH questions it wasn't a conversation between just the two of them. I think he was thrown off by the shade Rachel threw (JMO) bc he wasn't expecting it. And they haven't talked since. I can see how having an opportunity to talk to her would give him the chance to say the things he needed to say w/o cameras. That would have probably given him more closure even if all it did was end things on a more positive tone.JMO.

I see pictures and video of people I used to be in love with (or even just had strong feelings for) and I get "the feels" again. Brings back emotions or sentimental feelings about them and the relationship we had. I look at their fan videos and even though I'm really glad they didn't end up together,  I remember the reasons why I liked them together. Even for me with relationships that ended badly I can have fond feelings for them. Call me crazy but I can relate to what Peter said.JMO.

I hear Peter, but this is how the show works, no other F2 and lead have gotten a private one on one convo, and even in the real world not everyone is lucky enough to get closure in their relationships no matter how much they want it. I must say between Peter and then his friends, I am now confused on so many things, conflciting answers on their end now makes me question so much about him, that I didn't before. I feel it's all this back and forth and conflicting and sometimes vague statements IMO is why, i am understanding more and more Rachel's ATFR reaction to him He said on the ATFR that he asked to reach out to her te next day but then in his ET transcript he said he never did that, HUH?

I hear you about looking at old pictures, but that would be something I would only usually confide to my closest friends about. Not necessarily let the world know that after close to 5 months you are still watching videos, that felt it little extra to me JMO.
He also said that he didn't run after Rachel because in his heart he knew it wasn't right, which to me means that she wasn't the one, IMO which means that Rachel would have stayed in that GF stage as she had feared IMO.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 67 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 41 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

+93
ElonM
dee
gurlbrit
Maddy
bluwavz