SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Page 21 of 67 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 44 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

twinning - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 21 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:17 pm

@FashionLover @ReneeM Thanks for the facts.

That's a far cry from living in the basement. We've sleuthed for months, and that has never been the case from what was sleuthed here.

He has always been working and always had his own place except for when he moved from what has been sleuthed. To insinuate he lived in his parents basement in a negative tone is simply not accurate unless someone can prove it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

twinning - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 21 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by Guest Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:17 pm

@GuardianAngel im talking about instagram. i saw comments on his page and thats pretty much it. Its not a big deal but i do remember these attacks being thrown at him

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:33 pm

Good to know we(the forum) are not instagram.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@FashionLover @ReneeM Thanks for the facts.

That's a far cry from living in the basement. We've sleuthed for months, and that has never been the case from what was sleuthed here.

He has always been working and always had his own place except for when he moved from what has been sleuthed. To insinuate he lived in his parents basement in a negative tone is simply not accurate unless someone can prove it.
The basement claim was stated as though it were fact. I never sleuthed him. I only know about the gym from I/g and as stated have no clue how that deal is structured but his business is there too.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Lievta Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:19 pm

Quietbreezes wrote:@Sprite I agree with you 100%. I do believe Peter will eventually move from the limelight and get tired of answering questions pertaining to Rachel. He'll keep the fanbase of women that have fallen in love with his image until another woman appears for him. And last, TPTB should select women 25 and over, stable careers, and know what they want, for Arie's season. However, the majority demographics for this show is 18-25. Older audiences have less tolerance and will tune out once the silliness starts and the younger audience will get bored with the maturity and lack of drama. TPTB thrive on the drama and the younger audience tuning in and staying tuned in. So I bet the crop will be really young women. Therefore I won't watch. Good luck to Arie finding his HEA though. He appears mature and stable, and watching him deal with whiny insecure 21- to 24-year old women will be too much. Saving myself the headaches in advance.

Oh, God, I hope this isn't going to be the case, Quiet! I know Byron was ~40-yrs old when he was the Bachelor. Does anyone remember the general age range for his contestants? It was so long ago, so it's totally possible that the girls were young, but I didn't notice because I was a lot younger then, too. giggling

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:20 pm

Lievta wrote:
Quietbreezes wrote:@Sprite I agree with you 100%. I do believe Peter will eventually move from the limelight and get tired of answering questions pertaining to Rachel. He'll keep the fanbase of women that have fallen in love with his image until another woman appears for him. And last, TPTB should select women 25 and over, stable careers, and know what they want, for Arie's season. However, the majority demographics for this show is 18-25. Older audiences have less tolerance and will tune out once the silliness starts and the younger audience will get bored with the maturity and lack of drama. TPTB thrive on the drama and the younger audience tuning in and staying tuned in. So I bet the crop will be really young women. Therefore I won't watch. Good luck to Arie finding his HEA though. He appears mature and stable, and watching him deal with whiny insecure 21- to 24-year old women will be too much. Saving myself the headaches in advance.

Oh, God, I hope this isn't going to be the case, Quiet! I know Byron was ~40-yrs old when he was the Bachelor. Does anyone remember the general age range for his contestants? It was so long ago, so it's totally possible that the girls were young, but I didn't notice because I was a lot younger then, too. giggling

I think I remember one of RS' readers did a chart of the average age of all the various shows and they were all about the same, with the exception of Byron's which apparently were slightly higher. Mary was 35 I think.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:29 am

peters in vegas. i hope he doesn't become too friendly with people like Ashley I, Luke, and becca. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:41 am

@teamkristina he planned this weekend with Dean, and that crowd seems to be Dean's crowd now, so I'm pretty sure he'll be hanging out with them.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:46 am

Yeah I don't see the big deal for one weekend. I'm actually looking forward to seeing him cut loose a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:50 am

teamkristina wrote:peters in vegas. i hope he doesn't become too friendly with people like Ashley I, Luke, and becca. JMO

I will have to agree with you their although I like Becca and am surprised she hangs with this group, JMO.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:56 am

This is too funny not to share laugh out loud . So the gang's in vegas (Peter, Dean, Ashley I, Becca, Ben H, & Wells) & they're all out again tonight. I think Ashley really wanted to get Peter's attention tonight because this is what she wore:
twinning - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 21 Screen61
source

& at the beginning of that video she's looking over to where Peter's sitting on the bus and she looks pretty annoyed, he's sitting beside Brandi Cyrus and is totally focused on the convo he's having with her. & then Becca posted an IG story just now (& deleted pretty much right away so I couldn't save it, hopefully one of the accounts on twitter keeping track did so I can post later) & Ashley I was complaining about how Bebe Rexha was flirting with Peter laugh out loud. She said "all day long I wasn't clinging to Peter, but now that Bebe Rexha's trying to flirt with him I'm like 'no!'" laugh out loud. She also called herself a possessive person. Bebe posted this, basically shooting her shot (she only tagged Peter. She also follows him on IG).
twinning - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 21 Screen62
note Becca, Ashley, & Brandi in the background laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:04 am

I think Ashley I has forgotten about Jared. jmo laugh out loud
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 67 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 44 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

+93
ElonM
dee
gurlbrit
Maddy
bluwavz