SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Page 25 of 67 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 46 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 25 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:18 pm

sdmom wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
adf23 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Is this true?

Seemingly true, LOL.  Whether its true or not, my post had JMO.

Whether you had JMO or not it appeared as fact and I was sincerely asking.

I am not denying he's working hard, and I am glad he seems to move on and is having some fun, I think everyone deserves happiness, but, cmiiw, didnt he go to a Packers game, went to Edmonton for some meet & greet, went to LA for ET interview and now in Vegad: all in the month of September? That seems like a busy schedule for me.

Thanks for the facts. This is why I was curious and if he was only working and going to the market since his busy schedule, or if it was shade towards members since he has been quite busy outside of work.

umngirl wrote:That wasn't the only poster who mentioned it. Still, it's an opinion and not a fact. I've had plenty of posts deleted for only saying "to me" and not IMO or JMO so I thought it was fair to point it out.

I think, I suppose, Seems to me, To me it looks like, I would think, have ALWAYS been acceptable forms of opinions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 25 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by umngirl Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
sdmom wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Whether you had JMO or not it appeared as fact and I was sincerely asking.

I am not denying he's working hard, and I am glad he seems to move on and is having some fun, I think everyone deserves happiness, but, cmiiw, didnt he go to a Packers game, went to Edmonton for some meet & greet, went to LA for ET interview and now in Vegad: all in the month of September? That seems like a busy schedule for me.

Thanks for the facts. This is why I was curious and if he was only working and going to the market since his busy schedule, or if it was shade towards members since he has been quite busy outside of work.

umngirl wrote:That wasn't the only poster who mentioned it. Still, it's an opinion and not a fact. I've had plenty of posts deleted for only saying "to me" and not IMO or JMO so I thought it was fair to point it out.

I think, I suppose, Seems to me, To me it looks like, I would think, have ALWAYS been acceptable forms of opinions.

And yet, I've had several posts deleted for using those.

But it's whatever now since they were posts deleted while I wasn't able to see they were deleted til much later.

FTR, at least one post about the topic doesn't use any of those terms.

Last edited by umngirl on Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 25 87b72b10 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 25 86669110 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 25 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:56 pm

Just a random thought of mine....not saying it is so hah
But do you guys think that Peter might be gay or bisexual?
I dunno sometimes i get those vibes from him. Based on his ig, he hung out with the lgbt community in Madison often pre-bachelorette. That awkward cheek kiss he gave Wells and him grabbing Well’s butt....him finding Naill Horan dreamy haha idk. I completely support the lgbt community tho so No harm no foul. I hope I didn’t offend anyone and this is within the rules
All love

Last edited by Nillay on Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:58 pm

@umngirl If that was the case, this past season we would have had plenty of issues with editing and deleting posts that said I think, I feel, It looks like to me, etc.

It's never been an issue and it's in the rules.

Opinions - The purpose of this Forum is to discuss contestants, share pictures, and share opinions. If you do not agree with someone’s opinions, feel free to respond in a manner which abides by the rules in a mature and civil manner without a direct insult to a user's opinion or the opinions in general of all posters. Replies which do not abide by the rules will be deleted without notice. Should you read a post you do not think is appropriate, please use the “Report Post” button located in the post. The use of IMO in my opinion, JMO just my opinion, IMHO in my humble opinion, or words such as I think, I wonder must be used at all times. Signatures with all just my opinion, IMO, etc. does not mean you are now exempt from including JMO/IMO somewhere in your actual post. When your post is quoted, your signature does not go with it and will no longer be seen. When opinions are stated like facts, it causes mass confusion. Posts can be taken out of context, misinterpreted and discussions become quickly heated and side tracked all with the incorrect information.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2409-rules-guidelines

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:58 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@umngirl If that was the case, this past season we would have had plenty of issues with editing and deleting posts that said I think, I feel, It looks like to me, etc.

It's never been an issue and it's in the rules.

Opinions - The purpose of this Forum is to discuss contestants, share pictures, and share opinions. If you do not agree with someone’s opinions, feel free to respond in a manner which abides by the rules in a mature and civil manner without a direct insult to a user's opinion or the opinions in general of all posters. Replies which do not abide by the rules will be deleted without notice. Should you read a post you do not think is appropriate, please use the “Report Post” button located in the post. The use of IMO in my opinion, JMO just my opinion, IMHO in my humble opinion, or words such as I think, I wonder must be used at all times. Signatures with all just my opinion, IMO, etc. does not mean you are now exempt from including JMO/IMO somewhere in your actual post. When your post is quoted, your signature does not go with it and will no longer be seen.  When opinions are stated like facts, it causes mass confusion. Posts can be taken out of context, misinterpreted and discussions become quickly heated and side tracked all with the incorrect information.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2409-rules-guidelines

I understand the rules. I've been here quite awhile. I'm saying I've personally had posts deleted that use those terms without receiving a reason as to why. Because of that, I wanted to point out that some posts about the topic used no such language and that's not fair.

Again, it's whatever. I just want everyone to be held to the same standard.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 25 87b72b10 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 25 86669110 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 25 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:33 pm

Then start by handling your issues privately as they come up in a timely fashion. Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:37 pm

Last I checked the thread title was Peter Kraus, so let's get back to it please.  

Any further discussion on old posts that were deleted or edited and why should be done in pm's to keep the thread on track and topic and IMO simply put...out of respect for the board, fellow members and GA and the mods.  

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:02 am

Nillay wrote:Just a random thought of mine....not saying it is so hah
I dunno sometimes i get those vibes from him. Based on his ig, he hung out with the lgbt community in Madison often pre-bachelorette. That awkward cheek kiss he gave Wells and him grabbing Well’s butt....him finding Naill Horan dreamy haha idk. I completely support the lgbt community tho so No harm no foul. I hope I didn’t offend anyone and this is within the rules
All love

Nope, I don't. IN MY OPINION if that were the case, someone would have outed him by now. I think he is just comfortable in his sexuality, which IMO is awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:07 am

adf23 wrote:
All love

Nope, I don't.   IN MY OPINION  if that were the case, someone would have outed him by now.  I think he is just comfortable in his sexuality, which IMO is awesome.  
Yup. Peter's got black friends, gay friends, & female friends. If only more guys from this franchise had some of those, maybe they wouldn't be such trash IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:48 am

All love

Out of respect for all the great people on this forum who are FOP (fans of Peter), I plead the fifth but, I hear you, Nillay - believe me, I hear you. peace

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:12 am

I don't think any of those things makes someone gay. Wells, Ben, Dean, and Peter were bromancing all weekend long. I don't see it. JMO. I remember people wondering about guys like Drew and Brooks too based on certain things they said or did. Sexuality isn't that simple. JMO.

Not that there's anything wrong if he was...

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 25 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 67 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 46 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

+93
ElonM
dee
gurlbrit
Maddy
bluwavz