SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Page 30 of 67 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 48 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DeepRootedIssues - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 30 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by Guest Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:07 pm

maybe he just thinks she's hot outwardly and is just talking about that imo

Back to top Go down

DeepRootedIssues - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 30 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:24 pm

teamkristina wrote:maybe he just thinks she's hot outwardly and is just talking about that imo
He would have to be braindead or comatose to think she was inwardly hot. JSP(just speaking personally). To each his own, however. For every --umm...nut there is a bolt, screw, wrench. Whatever.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:02 am

Kashathediva wrote:
teamkristina wrote:maybe he just thinks she's hot outwardly and is just talking about that imo
He would have to be braindead or comatose to think she was inwardly hot. JSP(just speaking personally). To each his own, however. For every --umm...nut there is a bolt, screw, wrench.  Whatever.

Look closely...Peter doesn't care about inward beauty - many many men don't, IMO. He's probably talking about to date, not marry. We know Peter's not thinking in terms of marriage, LOL JMO cantstopl

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:20 am

Yeah, the only Mary in his vocabulary is probably Mary Jones, Mary Smith, Mary Johnson--you get the idea. Mary Mary Quite Contrary.
JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:32 am

coolangel wrote:
Aria wrote:So for people that thought that Peter wasn't giving Ashley I the time of day, Wells said that Peter told him that Ashley is "so f*cking hot". Kind of bummed we didn't get a Peter Bach season now. I have a feeling his type would have had a little (or a lot) of crazy in her and it would have been glorious to watch the stan reaction. IMO.

Haha! laugh out loud laugh out loud I remember when @TheWrongReasons had first suggested this pairing in the snark thread. It's like a light bulb went on in my head. Peter and Ashley would be perfect for each other IMO. Not even snarking. IMO She would obsess over him and agree to everything he says and he can take forever to makeup his mind and she would happily wait. Zero conflicts. Bachelor Gods, make this happen!  laugh out loud

#TeamPashley

All JMO
#teamepiclove #pashley #krash #krai (take your pick). sweet kiss

The only thing better is if Peter somehow gets together with Caila and Ashley's head explodes (yes, Caila is a fav of mine while I'm neutral at best on Peter, but who am I kidding, I would totally enjoy the drama. Plus they both like to write long romanticized posts so there's that).

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:44 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
He would have to be braindead or comatose to think she was inwardly hot. JSP(just speaking personally). To each his own, however. For every --umm...nut there is a bolt, screw, wrench.  Whatever.

Look closely...Peter doesn't care about inward beauty - many many men don't, IMO. He's probably talking about to date, not marry. We know Peter's not thinking in terms of marriage, LOL JMO   cantstopl

I'm a Peter fan, but I'm pretty sure he wasn't saying that even in terms of dating. That was his other head talking, laugh out loud. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:57 am

@Kashathediva Kasha, you omitted the "Hail Mary" from that list! (And I like Peter!)

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:28 am

Well to be fair, I remember thinking Ashley was stunning at the start of Chris's season. That quickly changed when her crazy started showing though. Perhaps Peter just hasn't seen enough of her yet, since I don't think he's watched the show much, let alone BIP. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:40 am

I listened to it and it literally sounds like wells was prodding peter about Ashley I, essentially playing wing man. Wells asked peter if anything happened with Ashley and he was like "whad'ya mean?" to which wells asked if they hooked up and Peter said "that's your girl" and also "she's super hot". This even after wells told peter Ashley was "his girl" like three TV shows ago. To me it sounded like one of those "No Thanks, not interested but she's hot though" type of situations. Wells was retelling events for his podcast, and when you retell stories, there is a tendency to exaggerate things imo.

That said, I think Ashley I is objectively really pretty.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:39 am

FashionLover wrote:I listened to it and it literally sounds like wells was prodding peter about Ashley I, essentially playing wing man. Wells asked peter if anything happened with Ashley and he was like "whad'ya mean?" to which wells asked if they hooked up and Peter said "that's your girl" and also "she's super hot". This even after wells told peter Ashley was "his girl" like three TV shows ago. To me it sounded like one of those "No Thanks, not interested but she's hot though" type of situations. Wells was retelling events for his podcast, and when you retell stories, there is a tendency to exaggerate things imo.

I just listened to it as well and 100% agree with your assessment. Peter on his own did not say she was hot. He said that after some prompting by Wells. More like a "she's hot, but nah" type deal. imo

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:52 am

FashionLover wrote:I listened to it and it literally sounds like wells was prodding peter about Ashley I, essentially playing wing man. Wells asked peter if anything happened with Ashley and he was like "whad'ya mean?" to which wells asked if they hooked up and Peter said "that's your girl" and also "she's super hot". This even after wells told peter Ashley was "his girl" like three TV shows ago. To me it sounded like one of those "No Thanks, not interested but she's hot though" type of situations. Wells was retelling events for his podcast, and when you retell stories, there is a tendency to exaggerate things imo.

So funny laugh out loud. 'She's your girl.' Ashley must be devastated.

DeepRootedIssues - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:06 pm

ITA! I listened to podcast and it seemed like Wells was more interested in setting Peter & Ashley up (at first he was first talking up Peter & Becca and the beautiful babies they would make) than Peter was in getting with Ashley. At the end of the day, all Peter did was tell Wells she's hot (physically speaking), at Well's prompting, but left it at that and did not pursue her for even a quickie. Much ado about nothing IMO.

TBH, guys I know that know who she is, do find Ashley "hot". I tend to agree that she's very pretty. I think her downfall is her immaturity when it comes to guys/dating but that isn't apparent until she starts talking.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 67 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 48 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

+93
ElonM
dee
gurlbrit
Maddy
bluwavz