SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Page 31 of 67 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 49 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DeepRootedIssues - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 31 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by Aria Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:19 pm

Oops, sorry, I didn't listen - someone else had summarized and I was just going off their description! Let's be real though, that's definitely going to be enough for Ashley to think she has a chance and to feed her ego like never before.

They also said Peter was ready to let loose after the whole Bachelor fiasco and having to be low-key until the announcement and really wanted to go to a club. The club wouldn't let them in, so Peter went up to the bouncer and said "you know that these two guys, Wells and Dean, were on BIP right? And Ashley too?". Wells and Brandi seemed shocked and said fame/name dropping is not the type of thing either of them could ever do. Anyways, they didn't get in and Peter tried in three other clubs and still couldn't get in for free so Wells finally just paid for all of them. Someone who listened can confirm or deny, but I thought it was just funny given Peter's "aw, shucks, I'm just a simple, humble Midwestern boy who hates fame" image. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

DeepRootedIssues - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 31 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by ReneeM Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:35 pm

Wells thinks he's slick, trying to pawn Ashley off on Peter imo laugh out loud. Issa trap!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:40 pm

ReneeM wrote:Wells thinks he's slick, trying to pawn Ashley off on Peter imo laugh out loud. Issa trap!

Those were my thoughts exactly. Tricky tricky.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:13 pm

Why not name drop himself laugh out loud. The Bachelorette seems like a bigger deal than BiP.

DeepRootedIssues - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:26 pm

bleuberry wrote:Why not name drop himself laugh out loud. The Bachelorette seems like a bigger deal than BiP.

The person who wrote the summary (she's a big Peter fan if that matters) said she thinks that Peter 100% did do that, but Wells and Brandi didn't mention it because they didn't want to sell him up the river. Makes sense because if they went to 4 different clubs trying to get in for free and you've already pulled the "don't you know who they are?", you'll mention yourself too!

In other news for the Ashley/Peter shippers...he's hard-core defending her in an IG comment saying "you don't know the slightest thing about her" and calling her and the rest of the Vegas crew "amazing kind-hearted people that you haters should look up to". Oh, Peter. She's never going to leave you alone now!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:37 pm

Aria wrote:In other news for the Ashley/Peter shippers...he's hard-core defending her in an IG comment saying "you don't know the slightest thing about her" and calling her and the rest of the Vegas crew "amazing kind-hearted people that you haters should look up to". Oh, Peter. She's never going to leave you alone now!

IMO Ashley might be planning their 2050 wedding as we speak. laugh out loud laugh out loud I can honestly get behind this couple coz I am 100% sure they'll make it IMO. His insecure self needs someone who will fawn over him 24x7x365 and still have zero expectations when it comes to commitment IMO. Ashley is perfect for that IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud With the way Peter is defending her, I now know where those 900 5-star reviews for her podcast last night came from. cheeky Hugesmile

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:21 pm

Question: if you are not tagged in an IG photo, but mentioned (@) in the caption, even if you don't follow that account, will you get a notification?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:48 pm

@sdmom Yes.

DeepRootedIssues - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:55 pm

@bleuberry thanks!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:53 pm

For whoever is interestef, Peter wrote another novel in the comment section. I have a SC just in case he decides to delete it.

https://instagram.com/p/BZlzTRjlChD/

Peter Peter Peter why can't you stop reading the comments, and stop responding? The h@ters are going to hate, silence is the best answer, imo. For all the Rachel settled comment, I've never seen Bryan replying. Peter should take a lesson from the other dude from Wisconsin the F2 x2, who just ignores or deal with humor.

Peter has many adoring fans, his business is good, he is involved in many charity works, all good things, so why accusations and name calling will "stick around a lifetime" for him? IMO, the more he responds, the more his insecurity shows, and I am so glad Rachel didn't choose him. They are not a good fit, IMO.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:31 pm

This reminds of guys who used to talk about women saying she would be ok if you could put a bag over her head. A butterface.
IMO Peter might be ok if you could gag him and never get him to open his mouth.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:27 pm

I'm at a loss for words, and creeped out. This guy is scary IMHO, very emotionally scary. He always makes a point to throw in that "feel sorry for me" statement, after preaching exactly the opposite of what he does IMHO. After all his negative likes, shading throwing, his friend saying he never loved Rachel, along with his father's tshirt, without any regard to anyone's feelings, he has the nerve to post this.  #DeepRootedIssues

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZlzTRjlChD/

peterkrauswi Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves for the awful things you say about your fellow human beings. Me or anyone. I never once lied, I never once contradicted myself, I most certainly have never done anything to you horrible trolls that stop at nothing to bring me or anyone on that show down. Your "move on" statement every single week that holds absolutely no weight... if that's how you feel, then when will you actually do it? To you, your words are just words. Accusations and name calling that you will no doubt forget ever came out of your mouth within a matter of days if not minutes. But for me they will stick around for a life time. I did love that person. I did try to get to the "desired" place in the "right" amount of time and tried my best to be completely open and honest with the only other person that it mattered to in the process. I did not ever intentionally harm anyone and if I did I am deeply sorry as I have said many times. I know that this is just going to ignite the fire even brighter for some of you, but I hope for maybe just one second you'll step back from it all and realize that I (and many others from the show) are human, with emotions and feelings that can be hurt and broken. At the end of the day I wish you all nothing but love and happiness, and if that requires me being your punching bag, then I guess that is what I signed myself up for and I will take it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 67 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 49 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

+93
ElonM
dee
gurlbrit
Maddy
bluwavz