SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Page 4 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 4 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:06 pm

jalkire wrote:Everyone on the show actions are over analyzed, hence the form name. With that being said their are plenty of women  that think Peter is a catch. IMO he has a lot going for him he just needs to not be so emotionally manipulative, and in my experience people like this don't change, so when it comes to Peter being a catch it's no for me.

IA. Peter just needs to not be Peter and he's a catch for me. I don't see him changing who he is though so it's a no from me.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 4 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by Guest Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:07 pm

Sometimes I like others comment may mean I'm happy someone see things the same way as I do. Just like when I see someone has opinion about my less favorite casts, I hit the like button too. laugh out loud

And I do talk a lot about positivity and I do a lot of volunteering.
I admit I have issues, but at the same time, I never harm anyone so imo, it's all good in my real life.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:09 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Best part about Peter being likened to Luke Pell is that imo he got Luke Pell-ed and I won't have to see him on my screen Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 4 1176891977

Haha! So true. laugh out loud It's sweet that Peter himself and his rabid SM fanbase were responsible for getting him Pell-ed IMO. I think he played hardball with TPTB partially coz of how much his fanbase would prop him up on SM saying 'TPTB had no other choice and would beg to have him'  laugh out loud laugh out loud With his already over-inflated sense of worth, Pete-troll thought he could get away with it IMO and it backfired. Sweet, sweet Karma IMO. Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 4 4256136633

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:09 pm

If your not endorsing the comments what is purpose of liking the comment? I don't get it, I also don't get this rationale that your only liking part of the comment. IMO you either like the comment or you don't, and the things you like are a reflection of who you are.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:16 pm

teamkristina wrote:@Cocoasneeze he's liking comments because he can. He's just doing it casually imo and i dont think he really endorses anything while doing it.

If he's liking posts because he can, then we are going to post our opinions of that IMHO childish behaviour. If we are going to discuss Bryan, that will be done in Bryan's thread.

We are discussing red flags for Peter, which IMO I totally agree with @makeover because for me while sleuthing that's pretty much how I saw him, whether he was the spoiled 1 or not.

If you don't like someone, why is there a need to show your followers on SM that you are shading other people? What happened to spread love as per his BS IMHO.  What type off person, gets off on liking negative posts about other people, which only has a domino effect with those that respond on how wonderful he is for dissing others and spreads more hate. We are not talking about one like, we are talking about several, along with deleting posts.

Everyone is competing on this show. We've had 13 seasons of guys competing. No one was a threat to Peter because IMHO due to his actions, he had no intention of ever being the F1.

Sure go ahead and like posts that are negative because he can, but don't post how important it is to spread love, and how he can't understand how people can be rude or whatever he said in the response to the poster that was posted pages ago. One can say that's a hypocrite, I say he IMO enjoys playing mind games.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:16 pm

jalkire wrote:If your not endorsing the comments what is purpose of liking the comment? I don't get it, I also don't get this rationale that your only liking part of the comment. IMO you either like the comment or you don't, and the things you like are a reflection of who you are.

And what exactly is wrong with liking comments indicating dislike of B? I'm curious and not being snarky. And for the record to avoid confusion, I am no fan of anyone this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:33 pm

peggy0221 wrote:
jalkire wrote:If your not endorsing the comments what is purpose of liking the comment? I don't get it, I also don't get this rationale that your only liking part of the comment. IMO you either like the comment or you don't, and the things you like are a reflection of who you are.

And what exactly is wrong with liking comments indicating dislike of B? I'm curious and not being snarky. And for the record to avoid confusion, I am no fan of anyone this season.

Because he is a hypocrite IMO who writes multiple paragraphs about how people should be spreading love and then turns around and likes negative comments about someone else and perpetuates hate. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

ITA with @jalkire that he holds accountability for what he likes. And IMO it's not the same as regular people liking comments or parts of comments. I am pretty sure my 400 followers are not reading so much into my likes. But if I had 500K followers who follow my every move, I would be careful and not hit the like button for something I only agree partly with. IMO it's common sense.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:38 pm

I actually don't think there is anything wrong with liking comments that indicates he doesn't like B. However I do think it's hypocritical to like those types of comments then get all in your feelings when people are doing the same thing to you. If you can't take it don't dish it IMO. My original post wasn't really about B, more about comments that indicates he still in love or not over Rachel, which IMO he was never that into. It's just all mind games

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:52 pm

coolangel wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Best part about Peter being likened to Luke Pell is that imo he got Luke Pell-ed and I won't have to see him on my screen Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 4 1176891977

Haha! So true. laugh out loud It's sweet that Peter himself and his rabid SM fanbase were responsible for getting him Pell-ed IMO. I think he played hardball with TPTB partially coz of how much his fanbase would prop him up on SM saying 'TPTB had no other choice and would beg to have him'  laugh out loud laugh out loud With his already over-inflated sense of worth, Pete-troll thought he could get away with it IMO and it backfired. Sweet, sweet Karma IMO. Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 4 4256136633

All JMO
laugh out loud at least all our posts and sleuthing about Pete-troll/MePeter being Luke Pell-ed (imo) came to pass.

Same as our sleuthing and posts for RS being wrong and Peter not being F1 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 4 4256136633

2/2 for us and zero for RS  high five
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:55 pm

He can very well dislike Bryan and show it in his sm likes. Imo it's just immature, petty and childish behaviour, and encourages his fans to spread that dislike. Then when Peter posts about kindness on sm, which he hasn't acted or followed himself, IMO, he becomes just a hypocrite. Jmo.

Last edited by Cocoasneeze on Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:57 pm

Maybe Peter's liking those comments because he genuinely believes in them. I can tell he's sassy and snarky to people who set him off but at the same time imo he's also really sensitive and nice. I dont really care if he likes negative comments of tog because they're true and they're probably true to peter too JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:08 pm

The thing is there not true, just someone's opinion. He can feel however he wants to feel and he can like whatever we wants, no one is saying he can't. However you do become a hypocrite when your all over SM talking spreading positivity or whatever when you do the exact opposite. Imo

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

+93
ElonM
dee
gurlbrit
Maddy
bluwavz