SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Page 40 of 67 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 53 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

twinning - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 40 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by Babescake Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:59 am

I thought he signed on to winter games already?

Babescake

Back to top Go down

twinning - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 40 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:43 am

Did he say he signed on or did MF? MF throws crap out there all the time and people draw conclusions and run with things. MF likes this as it continues chatter about the show. MF tweeted on Oct 4 that Peter would be looking for love and going for gold on the Winter games. I don't recall seeing any further response to this tweet.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:41 am

lolo26 wrote:Mr. Contradiction did an interview with US weekly.  http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/peter-kraus-reveals-why-he-turned-down-the-bachelor-w509381

what are you reaching for?? I dont think he ever confirmed he was doing it. MF did.

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo26 Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:15 am

I think this took place in Sept, when he did that interview with Lauren Zima from ET. And I've been calling Peter "Mr. Contradiction" since Aug because he tends to contradict himself a lot. Especially in interviews.

lolo26

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:16 am

The interview was done when he was in NYC last week. The reporter from US Weekly was posting about it in real time on social media.

twinning - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 40 87b72b10 twinning - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 40 86669110 twinning - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 40 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo26 Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:17 am

Oh okay thanks.  Makes sense!  

lolo26

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:21 pm

lolo26 wrote:Mr. Contradiction did an interview with US weekly.  http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/peter-kraus-reveals-why-he-turned-down-the-bachelor-w509381

PK: She has a very special connection with Bryan [Abasolo, who proposed during the show’s finale]. I don’t think I would have been picked had I been ready.

No surprise to me, however he found it necessary to like derogatory posts about Bryan and like positive posts about him and Rachel together? It was so hard to fake it but he certainly contributed to the fakeness.

I would consider doing the show, but if I can't propose, they won't forgive me a 2nd time?

Us: OK, be honest. Are you ready to date again?
PK: It’s been a constant thought in my mind. I’m going to keep thinking on it. I’m in no rush.

This guy IMHO is a loose cannon. You either would like to date or you don't, IMHO you don't need to keep thinking if you do or you don't.

I find him exhausting.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo26 Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:34 pm

Which is why I'm baffled by his popularity. Who needs this type of mess in their lives? Thank goodness Rachel is smart!

lolo26

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:19 pm

lolo26 wrote:Which is why I'm baffled by his popularity. Who needs this type of mess in their lives? Thank goodness Rachel is smart!
Maybe a lot of woman are drawn to the indecisive, I need to be fixed kind of guy? IMO I think his enormous popularity has more to do with his looks and less to do with his personality -- or IMO lack thereof.

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:22 pm

@vacayeveryday
He was very clear from the geneva that he didn't think he'd be ready to propose. the ball was in Rachel's court- she could have cut him after hometowns. esp since Eric was saying he was going to propose.

He's been very clear with saying that he wanted to date her but not propose based on a 2 month (sorta courtship). Yeah it's the premise of the show but she could have cut him.

I just think he needs more therapy for his anxiety.

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:23 pm

After being married for a long time, I can definitely state you can't "fix" guys. The older they get, the more stubborn they become. If they're indecisive when they are young, G-d help you when they get older. JMO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:08 pm

Piggybacking on your post @Newto, some women never learn that fact. Leopards never change their spots! I recall many friends who said, "oh once we are married he will stop hanging out with his friends on friday nights!" "Once we are married, he will be more loving or tidier (or whatever it was....)" To me there was nothing new to learn in this article - same ish, different day. Peter plays to the audience. All that others mentioned above IMO is a way to make sure that most people still like him. What about this one, when asked about being the bachelor?
"I feel like you lose control and I’m definitely a control freak. There’d be a lot I wouldn’t have final say on, and that would be hard for me.”
“If it were to come up again,” says the single hunk, “I would definitely consider it.” Why? All JMHO

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 67 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 53 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

+93
ElonM
dee
gurlbrit
Maddy
bluwavz