SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Page 64 of 67 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 64 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:00 pm

https://twitter.com/ashleyiaco/status/1252714494750580741?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 64 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:04 pm

I was looking at inactive threads today and this was one of them.

That's for posting @bluwavz.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:09 pm

Wonder if Peter is interested in coming back into the franchise, now with the pandemic extended and how that may affect his gym/business. Of all current contestants to do a BN podcast, Peter is fairly removed from the franchise, for several years. For him to do a BN podcast after all this time makes me think he's open to the idea, especially since him and production seemed to disagree on things. If they need to choose a Bachelor that's not on Clare's season due to filming restraints, I could see Peter being a popular candidate for the fans. I'm guessing they are going to have tv engagement written in this man's contract since he seemed so hesitant the first time around with Rachel. All JMO.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:33 pm

dee wrote:Wonder if Peter is interested in coming back into the franchise, now with the pandemic extended and how that may affect his gym/business. Of all current contestants to do a BN podcast, Peter is fairly removed from the franchise, for several years. For him to do a BN podcast after all this time makes me think he's open to the idea, especially since him and production seemed to disagree on things. If they need to choose a Bachelor that's not on Clare's season due to filming restraints, I could see Peter being a popular candidate for the fans. I'm guessing they are going to have tv engagement written in this man's contract since he seemed so hesitant the first time around with Rachel. All JMO.

Recent seasons have apparently brought in more young viewers, some unaware of Rachel’s season. Also, Colton had no engagement while Hannah and Peter had engagements broken before their respective finales. The most recent BIP  didn’t have much of a survival rate for its couples. The current track record isn’t great so a solid relationship at the end would be worthwhile.
I could see Peter being a polarizing choice only if the fans that disliked him not wanting to propose make noise about it again. Otherwise, IMO he could be popular.
Surely he’ll be asked about his interest in the role on AF. It would be an oversight to not ask if he would consider the role.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:47 pm

Has he even went out on a date in the last 3 yrs?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:16 pm

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-the-ben-and-ashley-28165481/episode/almost-famous-in-depth-peter-kraus-61596076/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:28 pm

Excited to listen to this interview.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:48 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-the-ben-and-ashley-28165481/episode/almost-famous-in-depth-peter-kraus-61596076/

Interesting interview. I'm not really sure what my take away is on it yet. Peter was very gracious to Rachel and Bryan, which I thought was nice, and I think he was sincere. He said he started to "get to much in his head" after his hot tub time with Rachel, he thought it was great until he found out she did the same thing with another guy 2 days later (same location, same hotel) He put no blame on her what so ever, but said that was the point where he got in his head too much. He said there was never enough time to discuss how he was feeling about all of that with her, I got the impression that maybe had he been able to talk some of that out with her he very well would have proposed. But he also said watching it back, Rachel was over the moon for Bryan, she made the right choice, and they seem very happy together.

I always liked Peter when he was on Rachel's season, but I think I left that interview feeling mentally exhausted. Anyone else listen?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:00 pm

@alwayscooking thanks for recapping. @bluwavz thanks for posting.

I won't be listening and subject myself to more mentally exhausting conversations from Peter. Rachel's season was enough for me. To me, all season long, he demonstrated he didn't want to be there, he barely touched her, so I find it hard to believe the hot tub did him in.

Personally I don't think Peter will find anyone anytime soon. I hope so, everyone deserves love.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:33 pm

Just so you know I was an avid Peter fan during Rachel's season and that was the first time that the mods seemed to be PM'ing me every day about something that seemed so innocuous! What was up with that???

Anyway, Peter is an interesting dude. Big joke about being on the Bachelor in his senior yearbook that blew up during the filming. He wasn't prepared for the comments from social media. He admits he is very sensitive and has actually been seeing a life coach for years. He really relied upon that assistance after the show.

Megan Firestone was his producer and she play a song over and over for 6 hours while Peter cried on the floor after Rachel left on their final night together. He believed at that time that she was not going to pick anyone. Peter and Megan flew to Madrid for a few days after FRC and he was feeling good until ... he saw Bryan and Rachel's producers together in Madrid and knew that they were together. It took him a long time to get over the relationship -

Life after the show was hard. He had to stop training as people would come only to meet him and get all the details of the show and then not show up again. So he hired trainers to do the face-to-face with new customers.

He was asked to be the Bachelor several times. The amount of money he was offered was less that his income at the time. They settled on an amount but couldn't agree on what he wanted - more time with each contestant he was interested in, having the ability to see them in real life in the house, having relationship counseling for his final group of women.

Right now, he is in a good place. He would love to have a best friend and eventually be married and have a family. He would like to live someplace warmer. Does not see himself going on BIP. He did say yes to Winter Games and a couple days before he was to leave, he was told do not come.

Peter acknowledges that he was able to open his gym and attract so many to his boot camp workouts because he was on the show. He is grateful for that. He is grateful for learning about himself. Do I think he'd make a good future bachelor - no. I think the most successful ones are able to be in the moment more and that is just not Peter.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:41 pm

I listened, too, @Norcalgal.

Not having watched much of Rachel's season, I did tune in for her finale and saw Peter as a guy who did love Rachel. He just viewed an engagement as pursuant to marriage and couldn't get there in the time allotted.

Peter said it best on this podcast: he needs a slow-build relationship, moving incrementally from the deep connection of friendship to lovers in order to feel safe in himself and with her. Nothing wrong with that. PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:08 am

Peter is a head case, IMO. Of course he has what he’s always had, some poor schmuck girl who tends to his needs and his life when he’s on the road. It’s now been years since Rachel and while I do think he cared for her and cried for her and missed her for a bit, I never saw him with her or anyone like her. She was too much for him in every way and he knew it. He specializes in the kind of mental games his former girlfriend accused him of, IMO. He needs a woman with deficiencies in character and confidence that Rachel does not have. 

From the moment Peter took Rachel to that pathetically empty club during their HTD and his mother admitted he’d likely stay with her, maybe have kids with her but, not marry her- I was grateful she was smart enough to not settle for what little he was offering and chose a real man who was a perfect partner for her. 

ABC should not give him a platform to do damage to some hand picked collection of unsuspecting women. All IMO.

Last edited by Chgohighlife on Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 67 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

+93
ElonM
dee
gurlbrit
Maddy
bluwavz