SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by mysthelma Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:12 pm

But but they haven't said they are giving up their jobs right? Both will have to be licensed to practice in their respective fields in LA, and they could be planning towards that, we don't know that. They have settled on bringing their lives together in LA, I don't see the big deal. A relationship breakdown is not necessarily due to location. Other couples in recent times who broke up were not living in LA except Nick and Vanessa. 

Rachel and Bryan being obsessed with fans and SM based on one IG live. Ok then. 

I feel like they can't win. Rachel comes on SM once in awhile claps back one or two nasty comments she petty and only focuses on negativity. They do one instagram live and they are obsessed with fans and the media? questionscratchno idea

Last edited by mysthelma on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 18 1f49b  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 18 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:28 pm

They both have solid careers and credentials. They're well educated with real skills and most likely, IMO a real cushion given their backgrounds and what we know of their pre-show lifestyles. No baby mamas, divorces, firings, etc. Bryan's condo in Miami rented - not sold. They can try anything they want for a while. I would venture to say they are better prepared than most, IMO. Haters are always gonna hate but, Brachel should go for it. If it doesn't work, they can land, softly but, my money is on them. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:54 pm

did rachel just lose a 1000 followers from her ig for her latest post? i didn't know so many bach nation people are azzholes I.M.O

Last edited by teamkristina on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:56 pm

i couldve sworn she had 897 k followers not 896

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:59 pm

But that post though! Yuuussss @ Rachel supporting Jemele! If people did unfollow, I'm sure Rachel knew the potential repercussions of posting that (I mean, everyone knows what the bachnation demographic is) and she did it anyway.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:07 pm

@ReneeM and thats the reason why i only ever watched rachel and nicks season laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:11 pm

rachel calculated this post imo...i think she posted that pic of bryan before and then posted this pic to balance it out imo laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:17 pm

Maybe I'm just slow. What is the big deal about Jemille Hill? Tia

Eta- nvmd I looked it up. I'm outta the loop laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:23 pm

Wait, what...they're moving to Lalaland? News is both interesting & ironic, laugh out loud!
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:23 pm

ReneeM wrote:But that post though! Yuuussss @ Rachel supporting Jemele! If people did unfollow, I'm sure Rachel knew the potential repercussions of posting that (I mean, everyone knows what the bachnation demographic is) and she did it anyway.

Yeah, you've got to hand it to her that she supports and says what's on her mind about controversial current events even when she knows that there will be people who hate on her and unfollow her for it. I can't remember the last time someone with her following/place in this franchise has done that (save for Lauren B talking about the Muslim Ban). IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:26 pm

Aria wrote:
ReneeM wrote:But that post though! Yuuussss @ Rachel supporting Jemele! If people did unfollow, I'm sure Rachel knew the potential repercussions of posting that (I mean, everyone knows what the bachnation demographic is) and she did it anyway.

Yeah, you've got to hand it to her that she supports and says what's on her mind about controversial current events even when she knows that there will be people who hate on her and unfollow her for it. I can't remember the last time someone with her following/place in this franchise has done that (save for Lauren B talking about the Muslim Ban). IMO.
Totally! I hope this post puts things into perspective for her about what really matters & she realizes that the other sh*t she's been clapping back about doesn't actually matter at all. There's really no mistaking her stance with that caption calling Jemele her role model.

ETA: Welp.

Last edited by ReneeM on Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:26 pm

That's why I believe her when she said she will use her fame as a platform for import issues.  Hard to believe she is just all or fame and money, imo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

+64
Ash2214
mindless
sdmom
Al
vacayeveryday