SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:51 pm

I'm just really glad Brachel are giving it their best shot. They can easily go back to fruitful careers if either/both need to, it's not like they're civil servants leaving the system or, factory workers who won't be rehired. They have credentials and careers for life, if they choose. IMO, shame on them if they don't try for whatever they want. Success in Hollywood, however they choose to define it is a crap shoot. No one can ever say with any degree of certainty who will or, will not win. Fate makes liars out of naysayers and/or, supporters every day.

Bryan and Rachel are my absolute, hands down favorites so I'm hoping they win and I support them, either way. They are "my people" and I am a true fan.  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 29 1176891977

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by Dessler Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:53 pm

This is not surprising tho. Rachel's season was the first season of the bachelor/ette shows that Wendy has ever recapped. It makes sense that she would want an interview with Rachel since she talked about Rachel all summer. She even asked Kevin Durant's mum if it was true that he dated Rachel.

http://www.wendyshow.com/2017/07/25/bachelorette-recap-season13-episode9/#.Wb7FzmUq5SU

http://www.wendyshow.com/2017/02/14/black-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay/#.Wb7Fz2Uq5SU

Last edited by Dessler on Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:53 pm

I only watch Wendy if she's trending, and if she's trending it's likely because of something ridiculous she or a guest said laugh out loud

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:56 pm

bleuberry wrote:I only watch Wendy if she's trending, and if she's trending it's likely because of something ridiculous she or a guest said laugh out loud
I feel terribly & I judge myself harshly for this, but I find her funny most of the time and I always catch up on youtube  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 29 1f648  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 29 1f61e . She's just trashy goodness and I can't help myself! laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:29 pm

I recall Rachel saying that she worked hard to become a lawyer but was also open to opportunities that came her way. I don't know her plans but obviously she thinks there are opportunities and that's what she's doing.

Rachel said she and Bryan want to get married late next year or early 2019 so unless she is trying have the baby before marriage she's got time. I also don't presume to know her and Bryan's income and what they can and can't afford living and raising a family in LA.  I'm sure they will figure it out.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:20 pm

sfrank wrote:I recall Rachel saying that she worked hard to become a lawyer but was also open to opportunities that came her way. I don't know her plans but obviously she thinks there are opportunities and that's what she's doing.

Rachel said she and Bryan want to get married late next year or early 2019 so unless she is trying have the baby before marriage she's got time. I also don't presume to know her and Bryan's income and what they can and can't afford living and raising a family in LA.  I'm sure they will figure it out.
I agree with you and when they are ready to start a family they can also move out of LA . I say go for it while you are still hot nothing wrong in what they are choosing to do. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:06 pm

I don't think Rachel is lying when she says she worked hard to get to where she is and that she loves her career. It's the same song and dance so many before her have said while desperately trying to break into the entertainment industry.

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:15 pm

Well, Rachel's time on Nick's season, afforded her MANY opportunities one could have only dreamed of.  You go girl.  Grab that bull by the horns, and ride it as long, and as far as you can!!  thumbsup
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:34 pm

The person who wrote the Jerk article truly is a jerk. Thank goodness the readers were almost without exception too smart to agree with her. I have new faith in womanhood after reading the comments.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:43 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:The person who wrote the Jerk article truly is a jerk. Thank goodness the readers were almost without exception too smart to agree with her. I have new faith in womanhood after reading the comments.

What about the article?

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:00 pm

LA does not preclude Rachel and Bryan being successful in their current careers and still having a "celebrity" aspect to those careers. LA loves lawyers and doctors with a celebrity tie in. I am going to wait and see what Rachel and Bryan have planned for their careers in LA. Hopefully Bryan uses his Spanish speaking to enhance his career. It is a strong positive to have in LA. Maybe Abasolo Chiropractic Clinic...or be like Cupcake did in a celebrity dental practice with Dr D and join a successful celebrity chiropractic practice. I could see Rachel using her contacts for entertainment/sports law and perhaps eventual on air commentary. LA can be a wonderful place to live if you can afford it. I think Bryan and Rachel will flourish and thrive living in LA if they stay focused, realistic and a united force.

Since I am writing this post from LA after driving here this morning....the only thing I pity R&B for is dealing with LA traffic. Hello Uber and a myriad of Delivery services. laugh out loud
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:04 pm

@Seabear so he removed the doctor from his name so he can become a celebrity dr.abs chiropractor in la?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

+64
Ash2214
mindless
sdmom
Al
vacayeveryday