SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by ReneeM Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:43 pm

Sprite wrote:I don't watch this show. Is Wendy always this aggressive with guests? In their face type of thing?
Clueless and rude is Wendy's MO. Rachel said she was a fan, knew enough to know Wendy had said on a previous episode that she was watching love and hip hop over the bachelorette (same time slot) so I assume she was telling the truth, she knew what she signed up for & it showed. I thought Rachel handled herself really well.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by FashionLover Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:49 pm

Also everyone raves about how good rachel smells, I need to know what YSL she had on cause I've been looking for a good perfume for a year now laugh out loud
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:49 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
ElonM wrote:May LA treat these two well in their respective entertainment careers and RIP to their 9 to 5. A move planned months ago. Imo

From your lips to God's ears. Nice they have the options two PhD's plus, good looks, opportunity and brain-power grant you. They always have a job to go back to so, they can give anything else a fair shot, IMO. They don't have to be restricted by their own or anyone else's lack of vision or, fear. They can try whatever they choose because they've got each other's backs and the confidence to do it. I'm excited for them because people have done a lot more with a lot less and they've got many, many safe places to land so, it's all good. JMO

Who has two PhDs?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:50 pm

FashionLover wrote:Also everyone raves about how good rachel smells, I need to know what YSL she had on cause I've been looking for a good perfume for a year now laugh out loud

Tell me when you get that info. laugh out loud
Daisy by Marc Jacobs is good, well for me.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:56 pm

ElonM wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
ElonM wrote:May LA treat these two well in their respective entertainment careers and RIP to their 9 to 5. A move planned months ago. Imo

From your lips to God's ears. Nice they have the options two PhD's plus, good looks, opportunity and brain-power grant you. They always have a job to go back to so, they can give anything else a fair shot, IMO. They don't have to be restricted by their own or anyone else's lack of vision or, fear. They can try whatever they choose because they've got each other's backs and the confidence to do it. I'm excited for them because people have done a lot more with a lot less and they've got many, many safe places to land so, it's all good. JMO

Who has two PhDs?

I was just going to ask this as well. Don't Rachel and Bryan have J.D. and D.C. degrees respectively? When did the PhD's happen? Those two are some serious overachievers if true!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:59 pm

adf23 wrote:In my own life, I have very rarely seen a relationship work out where the family doesn't like the incoming son in law/brother in law.  Normally the family see things objectively and not through rose colored glasses.  I am not 100% implying that this is Rachel and Bryan's situation, but just saying.   Just like maybe the family has not gotten to know the side of Bryan that Rachel sees, maybe there is something that they are seeing, that Rachel isn't.  Every coin has 2 sides. JMO.

I smell a jealous older sister's "influence", truly, IMO. However, I don't think there's a reason to assume dislike. Wariness is more likely. Truly, the family needs to confine it to skepticism. Rachel is at her best when Bryan is treated less than fairly. Her family will come around. She won't leave Bryan and she won't leave them a choice. Watch and see. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:04 pm

Neither have PhD's, I think the intent there was to mean "doctorate" in their respective careers. Rachel a Juris Doctor degree and Bryan a Doctor of Chiropractic Degree.

Sidenote: Some folks were concerned that R&B weren't going to continue their careers in LA. Now that they have established on Wendy that they are both going to get licensed in Cali, I guess I'm confused as to why there is still doubt? They've been pretty honest throughout all of their interviews so far. I guess we have to see it to believe it scratch
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:08 pm

I don't know why people think, that Rachel and Bryan are lying about their future plans. They haven't lied about anything so far, as far as I can tell. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:32 pm

I just think that's the public statement they are going with and as a fallback for their real plan which is to move to L.A. for opportunities in the entertainment industry. If they wanted to just take up their careers but in a neutral city there are plenty of other places they could have moved to. Places in California even like San Diego, San Francisco, etc.

JMO

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 35 87b72b10 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 35 86669110 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 35 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:42 pm

Maybe they want to do both. They want to continue their respective careers, AND take on any offers sent their way. I see nothing wrong with that. Imo it's just curious that we finally hear from their own mouths, that they plan on to continue their careers, that Bryan is in the process of getting his licence for California, but it can't be taken as the truth, they must be lying. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:49 pm

bachfan218 wrote:Neither have PhD's, I think the intent there was to mean "doctorate" in their respective careers. Rachel a Juris Doctor degree and Bryan a Doctor of Chiropractic Degree.

Sidenote: Some folks were concerned that R&B weren't going to continue their careers in LA. Now that they have established on Wendy that they are both going to get licensed in Cali, I guess I'm confused as to why there is still doubt? They've been pretty honest throughout all of their interviews so far. I guess we have to see it to believe it scratch

You're right of course, I should know that better than most so, thanks for the clarification.

IMO, they have a plan. Everyone knows it but, Brachel is not spilling the tea and it drives people crazy. Add that to the fact that some people IMO have never and would never venture out of their home base/comfort zone and they are fearful for anyone who does so, it's a transference of that fear that makes people think that others should be afraid, too but, there's nothing to be afraid of! IMO, These guys are fierce and as someone who has lived in five different states I can honestly say I believe they can meet and master the challenge. Brachel should remember...home is always there. It's not going anywhere and you can go back whenever, if ever you want. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:53 pm

When they are practicing law and working as a chiropractor in L.A. I'll believe them. The proof is in the pudding. Same with all these contestants who have been questioned about their work and have had to "prove" what they are doing so people believe them. I'm giving Rachel and Bryan the same courtesy I gave all of them, prove it.

All JMO

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 35 87b72b10 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 35 86669110 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 35 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

+64
Ash2214
mindless
sdmom
Al
vacayeveryday