SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:51 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:Sorry for the double post, @themindof_vee, I remember reading somewhere (a former contestant maybe) that those scenes, like the one where Rachel said she was not sure about her choice" are not filmed sequentially.  Anyone remember reading this too? I will search for the article. That sometimes production films this afterwards if they need it to help the story "gel" better. @GuardianAngel, (I believe it was you) were asking about one in which Rachel had purple eyeshadow on and a black dress and not what she had on the actual interaction or anywhere else on the season. This might have been one scene that was added in after to tell a better story----- IMO

They have called back leads and contestants in the past to do ITMs (In the moment interviews) after filming to help tell the story line they are trying to sell.  Not sure this happened here but it has been done in the past.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:49 pm

So Danielle L was doing a reddit ama earlier & she was asked about Rachel & Vanessa. Only bringing this up because there was so much speculation here about what happened, this doesn't answer it completely but it does shed a bit more light.
Q: What happened between Vanessa and Rachel?
A: Vanessa called Rachel something that was extremely derogatory. From what I heard it was bad. Vanessa had to be separated for the rest of the show.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:31 pm

@ReneeM That's bad.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:06 pm

To be fair, DLo didn't hear it firsthand, "from what I heard", imo, words can travel and be twisted. I am not saying Vanessa didn't say negative things against Rachel but I definitely will take a grain of salt from things that someone who just hears from someone else, imo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:21 pm

sdmom wrote:To be fair, DLo didn't hear it firsthand, "from what I heard", imo, words can travel and be twisted. I am not saying Vanessa didn't say negative things against Rachel but I definitely will take a grain of salt from things that someone who just hears from someone else, imo.

For me the question is did they move Vanessa elsewhere because that would say a lot. IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:26 pm

From here on out the discussion will be on the topic. Bryan and Rachel Bachelorette 13
Thank you.
@ReneeM if you would like, you can move your post(above) over to the Vanessa discussion thread.
Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:29 pm

ETA just saw Kasha's post. I deleted mine

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:55 pm

In another interesting news, Alexis said on E+G that she is still very good friends with Demario. Considering that Rachel immediately jumped to defend Alexis and say that her "fickle friends" tweet wasn't about her, it would make no sense for her to be mad at Jasmine and Raven for being friends with Demario, but not having a problem with Alexis being really good friends with him. Seems like DLo didn't tell us the full story (not surprising given her friendship with Jasmine). IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:56 pm

Aria wrote:In another interesting news, Alexis said on E+G that she is still very good friends with Demario. Considering that Rachel immediately jumped to defend Alexis and say that her "fickle friends" tweet wasn't about her, it would make no sense for her to be mad at Jasmine and Raven for being friends with Demario, but not having a problem with Alexis being really good friends with him. Seems like DLo didn't tell us the full story (not surprising given her friendship with Jasmine). IMO.

Agreed, something i have always said and felt.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:32 pm

http://www.etonline.com/exclusive-rachel-lindsay-responds-danielle-lombards-reddit-ama-reveals-what-vanessa-grimaldi-called

Good for Rachel for speaking the truth. I love this part of her keeping it 100 always. ALL JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:38 pm

Wait. Bully? laugh out loud

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:47 pm

a bully!? That's what got Rachel all worked up for? Boo hoo. no no jmo.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 1f49c

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 8367-910 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 I_got_13 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 E5kqdm15 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

+64
Ash2214
mindless
sdmom
Al
vacayeveryday