SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion  Empty Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:42 am

I was happy for her, but now I'm back to not liking her. They are cute together but I'm not sure she's into him as much as he is into her. She is very monotone IMHO as if she's half asleep all the time.

Go to the link for the full story.

https://www.glamour.com/story/why-adam-and-raven-didnt-get-engaged-on-the-bachelor-in-paradise-finale

Adam Gottschalk: There’s no pressure. We’re on a track where I think our engagement is going to be so much more magical than Derek and Taylor!
Raven: [Laughs.] He promised me a really big ring!
Adam: Yeah, I had to swap numbers with Neil Lane to make sure that I got that taken care of.

Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion  Adam-gottschalk-raven-gates-bachelor-in-paradise-summer-2017-river

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion  Empty Re: Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion

Post by North Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:27 pm

*SNIPPED*
GuardianAngel wrote:I was happy for her, but now I'm back to not liking her. They are cute together but I'm not sure she's into him as much as he is into her. She is very monotone IMHO as if she's half asleep all the time.

Go to the link for the full story. https://www.glamour.com/story/why-adam-and-raven-didnt-get-engaged-on-the-bachelor-in-paradise-finale

So Raven is now a spokesperson for sexual assault and consent? Because of her experience on The Bachelor and BIP? But no mention of her being a spokesperson for assault and battery? She was pretty specific on her experience with that on The Bachelor as well. All in my opinion.

PS - I agree about the monotone. It would drive me nuts!

North

Back to top Go down

Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion  Empty Re: Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion

Post by cookielover12 Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:51 pm

I'm sorry but I don't really see the chemistry between them two. But I can tell that Adam is more into Raven than she is into him. Part of me thinks she's with him because she was announced to be on BIP to find "love" on ATFR and she made it a goal to find "it".. JMO.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:52 pm

I don't get some of the article, intimate details kg sex with Nick?
I thought Nick only did it with Vanessa?

I didn't follow her nor her interview after Nick's season, so I don't know.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:30 pm

peggy0221 wrote:I don't get some of the article, intimate details kg sex with Nick?
I thought Nick only did it with Vanessa?

I didn't follow her nor her interview after Nick's season, so I don't know.

The question was phrased a little awkwardly. I think the interviewer was referring to Raven's frankness in talking about sex with Nick on his season and specifically the fact that she'd never had an orgasm in her previous relationship.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:56 pm

Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion  Giphy
https://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-season-4-kiss-1Ika11ImUbz6o
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:26 pm

Cute little bar mitzvah kiss. Reminds me of when I was 12.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:26 am

According to SM, It looks like Adam was with Raven at the M & G that she had with Luke Pell on Thursday night in Little Rock. (Raven's IG)

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:16 pm

Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion  Screen14

I'm sorry but what was Raven thinking wearing this?!? I still find it very hard to believe she is a boutique owner but wears this kind of clothes. Those shoes are not very cute JMO.

PIC from Raven's IG.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:19 pm

Raven reminds me of my 18 yr old niece who has no guidance or style and digs into her closet and makeup the second her mom leaves town and heads for the nearest frat party. The difference is Raven is an adult.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:55 am

I just checked after seeing Raven on TB Monday and they're still together. Good for them. I didn't expect it.

US Magazine

People

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:28 am

Yeah, it's great that they're still together and happy, but Raven posted something on Twitter that's kinda disturbing: https://2img.net/h/oi68.tinypic.com/30hyf0i.png

I get not wanting to date anyone twice your age (unless you're into sugar daddies) or the whole being hit on at a funeral thing, but was the MS addition really necessary?!! no no no And just when I was almost starting to like her again right after her and Rachel made up, but now she's back on my sh** list.  :angryemotion

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/raven-nicole-gates-twitter-150503

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added source)

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion

+34
frajosfanofchris
HavaDrPepper
blueblues
mysthelma
Norcalgal