SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:06 am

Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion  - Page 15 Scree100

https://www.instagram.com/stories/adam_gottschalk/2753604269334987557/
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:59 am

Big baby for such a small mama. Glad all are OK. Welcome to the world baby Gottschalk.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion  - Page 15 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:43 pm

Sprite wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:Love the idea of a book shower! Fingers crossed all goes well for Raven and Adam.

I had never heard of that. I love it since I always give books for baby showers...and kids birthdays! Can never go wrong with a good book.

I saw some new books I wasn't familiar with - Noisy Farm and Noisy Dinosaurs plus You're in Good Paws and Llama Llama Red Pajamas.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:49 pm

Congrats on their new baby! blowkiss

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:22 pm

Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion  - Page 15 1790118014 Congrats to Raven and Adam! I'm glad to hear baby and Mom are doing well. I love the baby footprints.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:43 pm

Adam posted a story today on IG, he's holding "little nugget" while momma was getting some sleep. He also said they're getting discharged tomorrow. No other updates. Can't wait to see a picture!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:28 pm

I'm glad they're going home tomorrow. It's always better to be in your own home and navigate through a new routine. Looking forward to some pictures!

Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion  - Page 15 Captu751
https://www.instagram.com/stories/adam_gottschalk/2755583435736497324/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:30 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZAjStzJPe3/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:02 pm

Very cute matching robes and baby blankets and beanies! Geez - Raven is so perfect! Love that she chose her last name as her son's first name. And the baby - sooooo alert for a newborn. And Raven looks so very, very pretty!

Last edited by Norcalgal on Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:03 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZAsi6jLasM/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:06 pm

Dogs just love those newborn baby smells! So cute of the two together.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:13 pm

Oh my gosh. I don't even know these people and it's so heartwarming to see baby Gates. I love the meaning behind his first and middle name.

He looks a month old already, beautiful skin and plump face.

I'm glad everything seemed to go well. CSections are tough for a several weeks but if she follow's doctor's orders, which I'm sure she will, she'll be fine.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion

+34
frajosfanofchris
HavaDrPepper
blueblues
mysthelma
Norcalgal