SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:26 pm

Nice looking couple. I like her hair so much better in that vid upthread rather than the MO Morticia look.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion

Post by Maddy Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:36 pm

at Chris Randone and Krystal Nielson’s wedding:
bachelornation - Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion  - Page 7 IwW4Pk0Ln7r5hzIU
https://mobile.twitter.com/BachParadise/media/grid?idx=1
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:40 pm

Congrats! They bought a house and are wedding planning!

Credit: @Raven Gates

ravennicolegates
Verified
Buying a house 🏡 while wedding planning 👰🏻wasn’t the best idea we have had BUT we’re excited for this new chapter!! 📖 but seriously, who want to come over and help?? I promise champagne and snacks in return for labor rofl🍾 ... Less than 24 hours from our closing Adam already has the walls torn down rofl I love him for it- he means business!! ❤ Home is wherever I am with you. 🏠

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:24 pm

https://youtu.be/dOya5melfpo
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:16 pm

I came here to post the same thing. Very strange circumstances since Raven says she doesn't know what she did even though Rachel says she knows what she did. It will be interesting to see if there is another statement from Rachel. I feel bad for Raven after reading the link. It sounds like she was upset but it over it now since she describes 'mourning' her loss of friendship.

'Bachelor' Alum Raven Gates Speaks Out on Her Feud With Rachel Lindsay (Exclusive)

"Everyone's going to think I'm totally bullcrapping this, but this is the truth -- I don't know exactly [what happened between us]," Gates says. "I tried to reach out to her to either squash it or figure out what the problem was to fix it. She didn't want to talk to me."

"So, I've supported her from the beginning. I support her now. We're just closing the chapter. And that's all I can do at this point, you know?" she continues, noting she's "lost sleep" over what could have upset Lindsay. "I feel like I've done everything I know how to do, and I'm so confused about it all... I don't think I ever will know [why she's upset], and that's fine with me."

https://www.etonline.com/bachelor-alum-raven-gates-speaks-out-on-her-feud-with-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-139601

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:19 am

I can't say I'm shocked that she doesn't know she was supposed to have done. Rachel appears to be someone who can hold a grudge. I wish them luck with their house and wedding!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:43 pm

I think Raven is full of bs... Rachel clearly says she knows what she did and made her promise she won’t say it. Rachel is a straight shooter and I believe she would have spilled the tea if not for the promise she made to Raven.

At this point i think it’s best they both zip it and say no comment if asked about it.

Last edited by mysthelma on Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  bachelornation - Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion  - Page 7 1f49b  bachelornation - Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion  - Page 7 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:52 pm

@mysthelma that's a good point.

Rachel said she promised Raven she wouldn't say what it was about? I didn't know that.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:03 pm

mysthelma wrote:I think Raven is full of bs... Rachel clearly says she knows what she did and made her promise she won’t say it. Rachel is a straight shooter and I believe she would have spilled the tea if not for the promise she made to Raven.

At this point i think it’s best they both zip it and all day no comment if asked about it.
Actually, Rachel said that she promised not to talk about it, but she didn’t say who she made that promise to. And then she went on to throw insinuations left and right. An old trick from the court room no doubt.
To say “I won’t talk about it, but she knows what she did” is not being a strait shooter, it’s more like being a snake IMO.

I wonder what she thought would happen though, because this seems to have backfired.
All JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:50 pm

blueblues wrote:
mysthelma wrote:I think Raven is full of bs... Rachel clearly says she knows what she did and made her promise she won’t say it. Rachel is a straight shooter and I believe she would have spilled the tea if not for the promise she made to Raven.

At this point i think it’s best they both zip it and all day no comment if asked about it.
Actually, Rachel said that she promised not to talk about it, but she didn’t say who she made that promise to. And then she went on to throw insinuations left and right. An old trick from the court room no doubt.
To say “I won’t talk about it, but she knows what she did” is not being a strait shooter, it’s more like being a snake IMO.

I wonder what she thought would happen though, because this seems to have backfired.
All JMO.

@blueblues
IMO nothing backfired. Rachel has her friends inside and outside BN and Raven has the same. Neither of them needs the other for anything. They both seem happy with the men in their lives and their plans for the future. Friends often move on for all kinds of reasons and I think this whole issue is fan-manufactured, ridiculous and silly. Rachel and Raven are fine so, everyone else should just get over it. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@mysthelma that's a good point.

Rachel said she promised Raven she wouldn't say what it was about? I didn't know that.

Yes she did in one of her interviews, can’t remember which one but she did say she made Raven a promise she won’t talk about it but she know what she did.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  bachelornation - Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion  - Page 7 1f49b  bachelornation - Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion  - Page 7 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:29 pm

I don't see  how it's fan manufactured if there are specific quotes from each of them, which appear to be factual from both of them. A few searches come up with the same quote.

“I can’t say. I promised I wouldn’t say,” Lindsay shared on the talk show. “But it was enough for me to not want to be friends with her anymore.”

"All I'll say is she knows what she did,” Lindsay told host Claudia Oshry Soffer. “You can ask her. Maybe you'll have her on [the show] and she can talk about it."
Following their shared time on The Bachelor, Lindsay and Gates appeared very close.
https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2019/10/8522081/rachel-lindsay-raven-gates-not-friends-why

"I can't say," Lindsay said when asked what Gates did to cause her change of heart. "I promised I wouldn't say, but it was enough for me to not want to be friends with her anymore."

"So you're still not friends with her?" Cohen asked, to which Lindsay replied, "No. Not at all. And I never will be."
https://www.etonline.com/rachel-lindsay-and-raven-gates-feud-who-said-what-as-bachelor-nation-weighs-in-133790

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion

+34
frajosfanofchris
HavaDrPepper
blueblues
mysthelma
Norcalgal