SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:28 am

Seems workable but I thought there would be at least one 2-on 1 date in DR. I thought it might have been with Kait and ? in that picture where she is sitting alone with the rose.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:01 am

Yep, would think it would be epi 5 or 6.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:53 am

Watching live & Chris seems pretty taken with Mikaela during her extra time on the GD. Lots of kisses!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:16 am

I noticed at the cocktail party that Chris couldn't wait to get a kiss from Lyndsey when they went out for their alone time. She's trying to lead him off to a quiet area to chat and he pulled her up against the wall for a kiss first.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:50 am

I believe I caught a glimpse of this in next week's preview:

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 2017-144
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:51 am

Sorry for the double post, but if Mikaela has a 1:1 in the DR next week, is that a pattern similar to Bianka in Brad's season? Quality time from a GD followed by a 1:1?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:06 pm

jojo47 wrote:Sorry for the double post, but if Mikaela has a 1:1 in the DR next week, is that a pattern similar to Bianka in Brad's season? Quality time from a GD followed by a 1:1?
I can also see in the cap it being Stacey.  We've seen her in an epi or two wearing a bun and when you lighten the cap like this below, you can see that the hair color between Chris and the girl are remarkably similiar therefore, IMO, it could very well be Stacey.  We do see Stacey, Mikaela and Britt M on a group date so maybe that is extra time with one of them next week.  The only other thing that I can think of is that it may be a 2/1.  We are due for one very soon.  In Bette Can, it was epi 6.

Also to add that in bachcan season 2, April got the extra time after the group date then got no date the following week/epi so if they are following that pattern, then no. Now since I am not sold on it being Mikaela getting the date next week even with the girl wearing the bun, Lyndsey has yet to have at least one more date. She does wear her hair up sometimes as well. Still trying to find out who has the ring.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:13 pm

jojo47 wrote:I believe I caught a glimpse of this in next week's preview:

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 2017-144

Maybe it's BM. It appears that the girl in this cap has fair skin.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:13 pm

Jina wrote:

IMO this is Brittany.. the bun looks to be bigger and thicker than how michealas usually is. Jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:42 pm

Stacey's hair is thick as well. She too has had her hair up in a bun so far this season. Wonder if she got alone time on the group date as did Mikaela this past epi.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:29 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Jina wrote:

IMO this is Brittany.. the bun looks to be bigger and thicker than how michealas usually is. Jmo

Which of these potential girls wear rings on their left hand?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:35 pm

I am going back through the epi's to see if I can find any of the girls wearing rings on the left hand.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Storybook
Brill
notarose
Llamajenny
devilmaycar3
AmberTrails
Sprite
George1218
timfan
BlackHalo
tatladylu