SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:57 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I have no idea if any of the other girls did it. I don't recall. It doesn't matter to me because my point was what is he going to do when she comes at him like that?

I'm not trying to prove anything. I am just expressing what I think the differences are between his behaviour toward Lyndsay and Michaela. All the affectionate gestures you listed remind me of Season 2 when the same type of things were listed as why Trish was F1. I disagreed then and I disagree now. I guess we will just have to agree to disagree until we see the finale.

He certainly didn't mind it.
LOL, what the heck are you going to do when you have someone runnign at  you like that.....LOL

Huh? I really don't understand why this is being painted as one-sided? He has been picking her up and hugging her tightly for long amounts of time lately... scratch

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:59 pm

HEA wrote:I totally see that

jump.... cut.... jump again.... cut..... jump higher.... cut..... kiss...... cut..... tongue now..... cut.... jump ..... cut

errrr.... nope :crazed
Come on, you know I wasn't saying that! IMO, just look back at it from a disconnected point. Don't look at it from a liking point but from a point of view to see exactly how it started....you can really see it there that she was paying attention to what the producers were saying. IMO, yea when you look at it as someone you like, it can be seen with different eyes compared to when you look at is as not having a fave. This time around I don't. Just looking at the editing of both the possible F2.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:15 pm

Storybook wrote:I am following this Canadian series for the first time ever not having a favourite. In the past my favourites were always the F2 so I ended up as heartbroken as the runner-up.

So being unbiased, I want to say in all the series I have watched (not many and mainly Australian) the initial attraction the lead has with someone is there at the end. The show  becomes trying to make the competition intense by the lead having 'new intense feelings' for someone else.

Comments have been made that Chris seemed more into Mikaela than Lyndsey on the first night. But it was a one horse race with Lyndsey after that . . . until now. Chris is questioning his future with Lyndsey only. IMO this is a typical dilemma of the lead and the F1. Maybe I am wrong this time I will have to wait and see.
I see it this way too. On night one, Chris specifically took her to a private area to chat. Something that happens with all F1's. Another thing that happens, the editing of their chat....meaning, the F1 has gotten one of the last few chat's in the evening compared to any of the other F2/3/4 chat times - edited that way of course. They ALL happened earlier at night. Now we see the "connection" with Mikaela coming on and next epi the connection with Jessie takes a further turn. The fact that there is a dual concern/conflict between Chris and Lyndsey IMO is typical of a F1 edit. With Mikaela, there is no conflict at all right now so of course their connection seems easy and fluid. There is nothing for them to work through.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:16 pm

HEA wrote:By the way, I checked her blog..... so she had this very fancy bachelor  episode party , with Dee and Jessie and tons of friends, bachelor theme....... very fancy.

And she would do that because she is F2 ??? Mmmmmm
@HEA. Whose blog did you check? If there is a link to this, I'd like to see it.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:23 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:

He certainly didn't mind it.
LOL, what the heck are you going to do when you have someone runnign at  you like that.....LOL

Huh? I really don't understand why this is being painted as one-sided? He has been picking her up and hugging her tightly for long amounts of time lately... scratch
LOL, all I am saying is that when someone is running at you like that, you do one of 2 things, you get out of the way and let them stumble and fall or you hang onto things. Bottom line, IMO, this is typical of F2 and 3 and 4 to have the running and jumping scenes. I really think that IMO, the reason why things "seem" easy for Mikaela as they did for Trish in her season is that there are no problems/confrontations to work through. Meanwhile for the F1, them and the lead do have problems that need to be dealt with for their story to come to a finale. IMO, the age thing is producer driven for the most part and as such, the producers are going to milk it.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:43 pm

To me Chris and lindsey all I see between them is lust which will fade in time so if she is f1 I do not think it will last i See him more suited with mikaela even though the chances of him staying with the mikaela as f1 are slim but I just think with mikaela the odds are better jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:47 pm

timfan wrote:To me Chris and lindsey all I see between them is lust which will fade in time so if she is f1 I do not think it will last  i See him more suited with mikaela even though the chances of him staying with the mikaela as f1 are slim but I just think with mikaela the odds are better jmo

If they have a connection that transcends lust I honestly missed it but that is what usually wins with these shows.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by realityjunky Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:13 am

IMO mikaela is clearly F1. There is no way she isn’t. I’ve read somewhere that she doesn’t have an obstacle. In this sesson the obstacle imo is coming from chris. Chris is the one who is soul searching and finding it hard to open up. This will truly come to light during MTP. I can see that lindsey has a string physical connection with chris. However their banter and conversations cannot compare to mik. when his with mikaela he said it himself that its as if theyre best friends and they laugh and joke around a lot. I have honestly watched this show and theres no doubt its mikaela imo. I could go into so much detail but theres plenty of people here that have already done so.

I posted time ago that i believed the trailer gave it away and i know it was far fetched but i was basing it on jasmines season. In her sneak peak season the order of appearance on the trailer basically reflected the actual f1,2 and 3. In chris trailer, the order of appearance is mikaela, jessie then lindsey. So IMO MIK is f1, jessie f2 and lindsey f3. I think lindsey is only getting to f3. Jessie for me is a dark horse just like trish and will only start looking like a real contender on her one on one this week.

realityjunky

Back to top Go down

Post by devilmaycar3 Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:31 am

realityjunky wrote:IMO mikaela is clearly F1. There is no way she isn’t. I’ve read somewhere that she doesn’t have an obstacle. In this sesson the obstacle imo is coming from chris. Chris is the one who is soul searching and finding it hard to open up. This will truly come to light during MTP. I can see that lindsey has a string physical connection with chris. However their banter and conversations cannot compare to mik. when his with mikaela he said it himself that its as if theyre best friends and they laugh and joke around a lot.  I have honestly watched this show and theres no doubt its mikaela imo. I could go into so much detail but theres plenty of people here that have already done so.

I posted time ago that i believed the trailer gave it away and i know it was far fetched but i was basing it on jasmines season. In her sneak peak season the order of appearance on the trailer basically reflected the actual f1,2 and 3. In chris trailer, the order of appearance is mikaela, jessie then lindsey. So IMO MIK is f1, jessie f2 and lindsey f3. I think lindsey is only getting to f3. Jessie for me is a dark horse just like trish and will only start looking like a real contender on her one on one this week.

I am inclined to believe that only 2 proceed to Mexico and Lyndsey is the only one confirmed to be there from the teaser. Lyndsey got to be in the final 2. Jmo.

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:11 am

realityjunky wrote:IMO mikaela is clearly F1. There is no way she isn’t. I’ve read somewhere that she doesn’t have an obstacle. In this sesson the obstacle imo is coming from chris. Chris is the one who is soul searching and finding it hard to open up. This will truly come to light during MTP. I can see that lindsey has a string physical connection with chris. However their banter and conversations cannot compare to mik. when his with mikaela he said it himself that its as if theyre best friends and they laugh and joke around a lot.  I have honestly watched this show and theres no doubt its mikaela imo. I could go into so much detail but theres plenty of people here that have already done so.

In the series I have watched the obstacle is always brought up by the lead. Obstacles include distance or the other person not being able to let their defences down. In Chris's case the obstacle is with Lyndsey's age.

If Chris is struggling to open up, he isn't closed to sharing kisses or affection or with words of affirmation to the women.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:52 am

Storybook wrote:

In the series I have watched the obstacle is always brought up by the lead. Obstacles include distance or the other person not being able to let their defences down. In Chris's case the obstacle is with Lyndsey's age.

If Chris is struggling to open up, he isn't closed to sharing kisses or affection or with words of affirmation to the women.
I completely agree. IMO it is the age problem, not how he is dealing with the women. IMO, things were so hot with Lyndsey since night one that as per usual, the producers had to cool things off with them and jump forward the f2 and onward in their connections to take the heat off of Lyndsey. IMO, we will see still more questions about Lyndsey - right on cue - and Mikaela and I presume Jessie's HTD still going forward then on the finale, he chooses Lyndsey and the answer is there regarding her age. Just the fact that he said he's all in with her in epi 5 kind of says it all.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:16 am

@Storybook IMO the obstacle is that he could not open up and let his guard down.

This was clearly in the season teaser:

VO Chris: Maybe I am truly scared to take the next step

immediately followed by mikaela crying .... NO VO......

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 10216
my sc

immediately followed by him saying :  Maybe I am just afraid to fall in love

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 10317
my sc

following by Chris VO: I really want to let her in inside my heart... but I am scared!

followed by him crying and conforted by his mom saying: don,t be afraid to fall in love, chris

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 11413
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 11313
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 11213
my sc

THIS for me is the obstacle .................

so I could find a high quality HD teaser version and could make some better close up.... NO pony tail to me, only a bun.... :yes:  Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 2498057887
also we can now clearly see the lace on her bikini side
At first I thought it was a tatoo on her side but it is only the pixels when I enlarged the picture. quality then decreases
although she may have one and they switched the side as they do for better effect sometimes

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Image110
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Image112
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Image911
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Image410
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Image311

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Image113
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Image114
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 Image115

my sc

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 57 3916
mik IG

Last edited by HEA on Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Storybook
Brill
notarose
Llamajenny
devilmaycar3
AmberTrails
Sprite
George1218
timfan
BlackHalo
tatladylu