SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

twinning - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 68 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Bookworm85 Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:50 am

From Rachel's IG story from last night, Bryan and Rachel continuing to cherish their date nights. I'm assuming they're back in Dallas. I love how they're wearing their matching hats.

twinning - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 68 19152710
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

twinning - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 68 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by vacayeveryday Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:18 pm

Bookworm85 wrote:From Rachel's IG story from last night, Bryan and Rachel continuing to cherish their date nights. I'm assuming they're back in Dallas. I love how they're wearing their matching hats.

twinning - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 68 19152710

It looks like they were still in LA for date night and at least Rachel is leaving or left today. Rachel posted an IG story about 3hrs ago with a cartoon drawing of her in a car with Copper. The caption reads "Me in a couple of hours #peaceoutla".  So I'm assuming that means she's heading back to Dallas.  (I don't know how to bring IG stories over). So I wonder if Bryan is staying behind, taking care of business?

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:47 pm

twinning - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 68 16572126_1738010582890090_1810372038599114752_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTYzNzA4MjAwMzU3MTQxOTAwMw%3D%3D

therachlindsay IG Story

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:56 pm

@GuardianAngel Thanks for bringing the story over.

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:52 am

@vacayeveryday It seems Bryan is still in LA and will be back in Dallas today. Wondering if he's taking his test or doing some business-related stuff.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba5OyiyHzf-/?taken-by=kingcopperash

kingcopperash Now I can relax cause Mommy is home...Daddy (@thebryanabasolo) I can't wait to see you tomorrow and be one big happy family!!!
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:56 am

oooh wonder why bryan stayed back a day, new plans in motion? getting ready for their big move? i needs to know laugh out loud (bryan's comment on copper's post tho, he is such a fanboy)

Also, does anyone know just who is in LA because it would be great for RnB to have a solid base/support system when they move to a new city. I know there's bryan's friend who's in an interracial relationship as well, then there's alexis for rachel, any others?

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:07 pm

teambigrach wrote:oooh wonder why bryan stayed back a day, new plans in motion? getting ready for their big move? i needs to know laugh out loud (bryan's comment on copper's post tho, he is such a fanboy)

Also, does anyone know just who is in LA because it would be great for RnB to have a solid base/support system when they move to a new city. I know there's bryan's friend who's in an interracial relationship as well, then there's alexis for rachel, any others?
Well on Dean's podcast RnB said they would do stuff with him once they moved to LA. Eric is there as well. I could imagine RnB hanging with him also. Perhaps that's not the "solid base" you mean. Rachel does have a lot of relatives. Maybe a few are in LA?

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:19 pm

vacayeveryday wrote:
teambigrach wrote:oooh wonder why bryan stayed back a day, new plans in motion? getting ready for their big move? i needs to know laugh out loud (bryan's comment on copper's post tho, he is such a fanboy)

Well on Dean's podcast RnB said they would do stuff with him once they moved to LA. Eric is there as well. I could imagine RnB hanging with him also. Perhaps that's not the "solid base" you mean. Rachel does have a lot of relatives. Maybe a few are in LA?

And if they are anything like my family, Rachel's younger sister might move with them just for support. I also noticed that a lot of couple were hanging out with them, like Derek and ?(the emotional intelligence girl, sorry I forgot her name) and others. I believe that being older, RnB can discern who to hang out with and  how often JMO. I think they will do just fine because they have their careers to keep them grounded. JMHO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:13 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
vacayeveryday wrote:

And if they are anything like my family, Rachel's younger sister might move with them just for support. I also noticed that a lot of couple were hanging out with them, like Derek and ?(the emotional intelligence girl, sorry I forgot her name) and others. I believe that being older, RnB can discern who to hang out with and  how often JMO. I think they will do just fine because they have their careers to keep them grounded. JMHO

Taylor -- she's the "emotional intelligence" one.  I believe Taylor/Derek now live in NYC, but it definitely seems like a lot of the BN crew like to meet up in LA.

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:52 pm

vacayeveryday wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
vacayeveryday wrote:

Taylor -- she's the "emotional intelligence" one.  I believe Taylor/Derek now live in NYC, but it definitely seems like a lot of the BN crew like to meet up in LA.

:yes: Taylor, thank you! She is very beautiful. It looks like a lot of BN alumn live and meet there. If you look back how long he B has been around, it's a big family.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:54 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba76GYqnEd3/

twinning - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 68 22860951_182525672297551_734047272806907904_n

Thebryanabasolo: Great time catching up with @ericbigger last night! #lanights #lastingmemories #positivevibesonly

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:12 am

Kolormiblnd wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba76GYqnEd3/

twinning - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 68 22860951_182525672297551_734047272806907904_n

Thebryanabasolo: Great time catching up with @ericbigger last night! #lanights #lastingmemories #positivevibesonly

I'm glad to see these two hanging together. I sort of joked a few weeks ago that Eric could partner up with Bryan in a multi-faceted health business: nutrition, chiropractic services, fitness, personal training. It's possible.

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+41
Bookworm85
vacayeveryday
Chgohighlife
zoe06
Maggenzm