SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

twinning - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 69 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:28 am

I am also happy to see Bryan and Eric bury the hatchet (and not in each other's backs laugh out loud) But that is as far as I will go. It is never a good idea to employ friends/partner with friends in business ventures. Business and friendship should be separate, mixing them, strains both relationships. AMO.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

twinning - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 69 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Bookworm85 Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:55 am

I wonder if that means Bryan is still in LA. I'm guessing him and Eric just hung out and are not going into business together. He could be helping Bryan with some network marketing. Rachel spent Halloween with her sister and nephews per Constance's IG (so cute!):

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba73DpshRtV/?taken-by=constancecherones

twinning - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 69 Instag12
twinning - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 69 Instag13
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:03 am

Bookworm85 wrote:I wonder if that means Bryan is still in LA. I'm guessing him and Eric just hung out and are not going into business together. He could be helping Bryan with some network marketing. Rachel spent Halloween with her sister and nephews per Constance's IG (so cute!):
....snipped...

You beat me to it, those are cute pictures, esp the one with Rach holding the baby - Practice? I think the plan was for Bryan to come back from LA yesterday, hope he made it. Hanging out with the BN crew is great, but, if we were the ones, would we be going into business with these particular group of friends? I know what my answer would be!

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:33 am

IMO, Bryan is forgiving but not stupid. Eric is an opportunist, period. I would be very surprised to find R&B making business alliances with him. They can be friendly but they know he can’t be trusted, IMO.
Rachel belongs to a sorority whose LA chapters will welcome and support her. Much of the squad supports with the exception of Raven who is likely moving to Dallas to be with Adam, anyway. Dean has nothing to offer. Friendly hello with him or Eric should do it, Same withBen and Nick, IMO.

LA has a significant Colombian Community though it does not rival Miami or NYC for sure. I bet Bryan has a hookup if he needs one.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:55 am

Chgohighlife wrote:IMO, Bryan is forgiving but not stupid. Eric is an opportunist, period. I would be very surprised to find R&B making business alliances with him. They can be friendly but they know he can’t be trusted, IMO.
Rachel belongs to a sorority whose LA chapters will welcome and support her. Much of the squad supports with the exception of Raven who is likely moving to Dallas to be with Adam, anyway. Dean has nothing to offer. Friendly hello with him or Eric should do it, Same withBen and Nick, IMO.

LA has a significant Colombian Community though it does not rival Miami or NYC for sure. I bet Bryan has a hookup if he needs one.

Perfectly stated. That is how i feel as well.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:55 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba9plT_nlix/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo

twinning - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 69 23101451_890092887805671_6797487277288194048_n
@kingcopperash #doglover #doglove #mansbestfriend #qualitytime #angel #missedhim

Bryan is back in Dallas.

Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:09 pm

Whew fan me!
These two boys are worth fighting for every single day. And just think - they both love Rach so much...

Bryan, Rachel and Copper - The Abasolo little lovingest circle. Just perfect, for now - till the kiddiesolos come along.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:12 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba9pMEsjXAh/?taken-by=therachlindsay

twinning - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 69 23098542_128977777804232_3081606771085672448_n

twinning - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 69 23164827_167386910517708_115753852573057024_n

twinning - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 69 23161334_1093941670741862_278954745735938048_n

Trick-or-Treating with Copper & the nephews was a success #pikachu #halloween #fambam #onesies (Onesie courtesy of @theyearofelan)

Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:29 pm

I love that Bryan and Rachel still have yet to spend a full 36-48 Hours since the finale aired. I love that they are so attached at the hip.

Also i listened to the most recent Afterbuzz TV halloweedn review and Christine, Dominque's sister who was partying with Bryan and Rachel this past weekend said that Rachel is stunning in person, Bryan and Rachel are super cute, and where attached at the hip save a few times when seh and Astrid would go off by themselves. It was great to hear from someone who had been around the couple. and could see their love shine through.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:02 pm

zoe06 wrote:I love that Bryan and Rachel still have yet to spend a full 36-48 Hours since the finale aired.  I love that they are so attached at the hip.

Also i listened to the most recent Afterbuzz TV halloweedn review and Christine, Dominque's sister who was partying with Bryan and Rachel this past weekend said that Rachel is stunning in person, Bryan and Rachel are super cute,  and where attached at the hip save a few times when seh and Astrid would go off by themselves.  It was great to hear from someone who had been around the couple. and could see their love shine through.

awwh omg thats so cute! legit wish we saw more of their adorableness in ig vids but totally understand them wanting to keep it private. Miss the old days when we had their youtube interviews and could see them being all in love laugh out loud

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:51 pm

From KingCopperAsh's IG

twinning - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 69 23099145_185067768707178_3174512389781454848_n

I had so much fun trick or treating for the first time!!! #notricksjusttreats #halloween #pokemon #twinning #doglife

Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:24 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:IMO, Bryan is forgiving but not stupid. Eric is an opportunist, period. I would be very surprised to find R&B making business alliances with him. They can be friendly but they know he can’t be trusted, IMO.

I have to agree with this. I trust that Bryan and Rachel know who their true friends are. I do wonder if Bryan or Rachel have family in LA. I don't think they ever said.

zoe06 wrote:I love that Bryan and Rachel still have yet to spend a full 36-48 Hours since the finale aired.  I love that they are so attached at the hip.

Also i listened to the most recent Afterbuzz TV halloweedn review and Christine, Dominque's sister who was partying with Bryan and Rachel this past weekend said that Rachel is stunning in person, Bryan and Rachel are super cute,  and where attached at the hip save a few times when seh and Astrid would go off by themselves.  It was great to hear from someone who had been around the couple. and could see their love shine through.
Love this! Brachel were serious about not being about that long-distance life. Seems three months was long enough for them. Glad to see Bryan's back in Dallas! That picture with him and Copper is so adorable.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+41
Bookworm85
vacayeveryday
Chgohighlife
zoe06
Maggenzm