SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Page 7 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:09 am

In the US version the adrenaline date is usually a good date, but first date, isn't.

Back at the date. Sophie is slipping off the seat and she is panicking and wants to go back. He is keeping her calm. She really was freaking out and they go back. He feels good that he will help her. She really appreciated him putting his feelings aside and looking after her. She could get used to this feeling.

Back on the ground and they are having a picnic on the ground. She was very impressed with Jarrod under pressure. Said he is her hero. She appreciated him not pushing her to finish the course. He asks what she is looking for...Kids, family, marriage. They are both looking for the same thing. They both have an easy connection. He is a gentleman and she isn't necessarily used to that. She didn't expect to have this connection...particularly this early. She felt very looked after and gives him the rose....and nice kiss...she sort of initiated. She could see being with him and he is already looking forward to more time with her.

Guys are back at the mansion and wondering where Jarrod is as it is very late. They are ragging on Sam...what if they had a great connection, where does that put you.

Jarrod comes back and tells them that everything went really well. Tells the guys to just be themselves when they are with her. Sam and Blake don't appreciated that. Sam thinks that the guys already know how to date. Blake thinks that Jarrod doesn't have much game and is sceptical of the kiss Jarrod and Sophie had. Thinks is was probably a kiss on the cheek.

Group date...photo op of famous couples throughout history. She is telling them to get into character. Blake is already pushing himself forward and someone said he does like to be the center of attention.

Preview for what is coming up. Blake as Tarzan to her Jane...mugging it up for/in front of the other guys. He is annoying me already.

Last edited by Sprite on Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by mjoy Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:16 am

It's a bit hard to read Sophie's kiss. I think cause she's an actress, she's used to kissing people she's not interested in and just go through the motions. I couldn't tell how much the kiss with Jarrod meant to her. I didn't feel like she was swooning after it.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:19 am

Back on the date. Apollo is having a great time dressing up.

First up is Aries and Aphrodite. Sophie wants to feel his muscles. He is gushing about how gorgeous she is. Harry and Ryan are cupids and Ryan is bitching if he knew this is what he would be he wouldn't have come. The other guys are watching as Apollo sweeps her up and think it is game over.

James is friar Tuck and Sam is Robin to her Maid Marian. She is loving James because he is being so funny. Sam is being a jerk...saying he is looking at her boobs he has been in the mansion with guys for a week. He is really happy he is Robin and not the friar. She is figuring out that Sam likes to be the center of attention and is really appreciating James because he stood up for her when Sam was going on about her boobs. James was making the best of the situation and she said she really hadn't noticed him before, but will have to pay more attention to him.

Sam is going down fast in my book. He is very whiny, not too tactful. Not liking him too much and I think Sophie may already be regretting giving him that double rose.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:27 am

Jordan is Clyde to Sophie's Bonnie. Some of the other guys are policemen. Sam and Blake are again bitching that she is looking for someone more manly...like them.

Adam and Eve with Blake. He loves to get naked...shocker...he loves making the boys jealous. He is an azz. She asks if he feels vulnerable and he doesn't....showing her his azz. She likes his confidence. She thinks this shoot is hot and easy to get lost in the moment. Hayden, Ryan and Sam are watching and Sam is whining on again. Someone says she wasn't like this on the Bonnie and Clyde date. Sam goes you didn't see her on the Robin date and one of the guys razzes him that he heard she was more into the guy she was sitting on...friar Tuck. Sam is not a happy camper.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:31 am

Wow there was no SQT on the group date!!
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:36 am

Jarrod is being full-on at the cocktail party. A bit possessive. Surely, there's no way he's F1 with this edit!!! I'm even questioning now if he'll reach F2.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:39 am

Back at the mansion. Guys are talking. Jarrod is nervous...looking forward to seeing her. Sam is saying that Jarrod has developed feelings really quickly and will be freaking out soon when Sophie is pashing other guys. I tend to agree. A bit too much.

Some guy pulls her aside and Jarrod is a bit OTT...and the guys are telling him to let them have a chance and  to not be overpowering. He gives her his jacket again...small peck...he gives her a gift. Uggs for him and her...even though I guess he knew that Blake had given them.

Okay, I am off the Jarrod train. He is too desperate. You know something is wrong when I'm agreeing with Blake.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:43 am

Mini ad during the show for next week's Ep - Sophie's family goes undercover.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:56 am

Back at the RC.

Someone is going home.

James...is kind of short.
Brett? Who is he?
Eden.
Luke.
Ryan.
Blake.
Apollo.
Pete.
Harry.
Zack?
Sam...is freaking out.
Hayden.
Jefferson? Who?
Bingham? Who?

Bye, bye Jordan. No sympathy rose for you and your hurt foot.

Next...Jarrod already jealous. OH, OH. She sets up her parents undercover as drivers for the boys. Her mom for one car and her dad for another....and they get to hear what the boys are saying and Sam is shooting his mouth off.

Well, I have to say, I have no clue now who she is going to pick. I'm thinking someone will have to come out of the pack. Jarrod is way too much. WAY too much! Sam is a whiny little girl. James, as much she finds him funny, I don't see a physical connection. Luke seemed nice and very handsome. Apollo seems to be a doll, but I don't see it with them. I have no idea. I will need a lot more than this.

Next week should be good. It will be interesting to see what the guys say in front of the drivers/parents.  plotting

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:17 am

Sprite wrote:
Jefferson? Who?

Well, I have to say, I have no clue now who she is going to pick. I'm thinking someone will have to come out of the pack. Jarrod is way too much. WAY too much! Sam is a whiny little girl. James, as much she finds him funny, I don't see a physical connection. Luke seemed nice and very handsome. Apollo seems to be a doll, but I don't see it with them. I have no idea. I will need a lot more than this.

Next week should be good. It will be interesting to see what the guys say in front of the drivers/parents.  plotting

haha I had the same thought when I saw Jefferson at the CP. I was like 'who's that guy? never seen him before'

I do think after tonight's episode, I like James. He's funny from the group date, but I also noticed how emotionally intelligent he was when he was quick to reassure Jarrod about his connection with Sophie at the CP. He could tell what was going on with Jarrod. I don't get F1 yet but Sophie definitely doesn't have a type looks-wise (judging from her previous fiancés) so you never know with James.

So it'll be interesting to see who gets next week's SD. If my memory is correct, in all the seasons of The Bachelorette AU, F1 has gotten the 2nd SD.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:34 am

mjoy wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Jefferson? Who?

haha I had the same thought when I saw Jefferson at the CP.  I was like 'who's that guy?  never seen him before'

I do think after tonight's episode, I like James.  He's funny from the group date, but I also noticed how emotionally intelligent he was when he was quick to reassure Jarrod about his connection with Sophie at the CP.  He could tell what was going on with Jarrod.  I don't get F1 yet but Sophie definitely doesn't have a type looks-wise (judging from her previous fiancés) so you never know with James.

So it'll be interesting to see who gets next week's SD.  If my memory is correct, in all the seasons of The Bachelorette AU, F1 has gotten the 2nd SD.

Thanks. I don't know the stats for any of the other franchises other than the US so I will definitely keep an eye out. 

I'm finding her hard to read. I don't know much about her and I still need to go back to watch her intro from the first night and that first RC as my live feed cut out. So far I don't see who...if anyone...she is really into. I don't know if she is naturally reserved or just being cautious or acting. I think this one may take me a while to figure out.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:55 am

@Jolena well it works perfectly my side and it had no ads

so then mods may be able to help then

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

+7
mjoy
Idlemess
Jolena
AllAboutLove
BabyGotBach
locoforbach
GuardianAngel
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum