SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Guest Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:33 pm

and the prods Uncle SAM is introducing the douchebag.... RYAN

The guy who says cheesy lines (tongue on cheek) , the guy who will play her, the guy who will be nasty with the other guys.... blah blah meh

now why did he wear this green shirt and the suite on his PI... in green he said: Hi I am ryan....

hissyfit I know he is going to play on my nerves already

via GIPHY

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 2 6011
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 2 6111
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 2 6212
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 2 6311
my sc

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:54 am

The Bachelorette australia S03E01
source

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:22 am

@HEA We are so on the same page with the contestants!!
My exact thoughts on Jarrod too when I watched it. When he said when he falls, he falls hard. I said 'Yep, you're F2' giggling

And James and that music, must be something to encourage the viewers to like him.

And Ryan the serial killer!!
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:40 pm

@HEA You could turn the tables on Jarrod and ask if Sophie would risk curtailing her career to be with the man she loves -- in a remote area.

Sam - his career as a voice-over artist would seem to sync well with Sophie and she obviously likes him. Is his hurdle "will he cut his hair for Sophie"??

Luke seems like a dreamboat and the fact we don't know anything more about his makes him seem like he goes far. James is cute - will be interested to see if something develops with Sophie.

I really like Sophie - she is funny, seems very sweet - she was precious those little boys and her family is awesome. It will be interesting to see if she will truly put her relationship first over her career when all is over.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:48 pm

@Norcalgal I am really curious about Luke. Of all of them, he is the most handsome...IMO...the most my type.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyGotBach Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:23 pm

Ok Jarrod last night made me think he isn't the F1.  I Agree ATM the only two guys I like and see with Sophie is James and Luke.  Even if we haven't seen much of Luke, he is by far IMO the best looking.  The fact he reminds me so much of Lee from Survivor AU helps Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 2 4256136633 Yummy :fanningfan

BabyGotBach
BabyGotBach

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:41 am

@HEA Thanks HEA. Haven't watched the 2nd episode or even the 1st episode, except for the one that had half the sound cut out!

Overall, I am not impressed with Sophie's boys. Too many that are too young!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:51 am

Norcalgal wrote:@HEA Thanks HEA. Haven't watched the 2nd episode or even the 1st episode, except for the one that had half the sound cut out!

Overall, I am not impressed with Sophie's boys. Too many that are too young!

i posted the 2 episodes in the non discussion Smiley

IA too young

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:02 am

just for comparison...

elise and luke... same place
laura and james... almost same place... but Jarrod is also on the other side ... 50/50 but laura is more right as well as james.................. unless JEFFERSON is the dark horse?????
tara center front... jarood center up
michelle useless FIR... sam useless DDR (double delight rose)

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 2 Girls10
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 2 Guys13
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:09 pm

HEA wrote:just for comparison...

elise and luke... same place
laura and james... almost same place... but Jarrod is also on the other side ... 50/50 but laura is more right as well as james.................. unless JEFFERSON is the dark horse?????
tara center front... jarood center up
michelle useless FIR... sam useless DDR (double delight rose)

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 2 Girls10
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 2 Guys13
my sc

I don't know that I put much stock in where people are standing on the first night each season. Often it depends on height and the first night they don't necessarily know, who will end up at the end and in which position. 

Thanks for the video clip of Luke. Is that all we have of him? I don't know if I see anything wrong with the stuff he said there. To me he was just stating facts about Jarrod and frankly, I agree with what he said.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:31 pm

@Sprite

well if it is height then luke should not be first line then. Lets remember that it was told that on first night the lead is asked who is her top 4-6. And between cocktail and rose ceremony they are standing there a long time so enough time for the lead to speak with prods

maybe i saw something that was not there then with luke. So will wait more.

Truth is that I did not know a lead could be so awkward. She cracks me up when she taps them on their shoulder after she gives the rose.

I will make some more SC and gifs Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

+3
Idlemess
BabyGotBach
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum