SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:44 pm

@HEA I love how Apollo is looking at Jarrod for his reaction.  rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:23 am

Sprite wrote:@HEA I love how Apollo is looking at Jarrod for his reaction.  rofl

I know!!!!! I laughed too!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:24 am

sophie is so NOT into Jarrod....

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 7 17912
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 7 10513
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:48 am

it is almost painful to watch Jarrod now. The guy is so over heels for her that everything romantic he is doing looks desperate. Sadly, he stayed with their kiss and think he has it in the pocket and remains on his dream. He missed all the signs that she is so not into him. It is kinda sad.

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 7 18011
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 7 18111
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 7 18211
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 7 18312
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 7 18411
MY SC

now the interesting edit is that while she was with Jarrod we got 1 clear James looking at them and one almost hidden with Luke

JAMES-EP4 from HEA on Vimeo.

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 7 18510
MY SC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:56 am

Interesting that luke and james competed 1st at the same time and james won.

I know the odds looks way more in favor luke right now but I do not eliminate james completely. I still think prods went above and beyond with james.

But yes, luke is  more on the hidden F1 side right now.

ohhh and guys are calling james, jimmy?

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 7 18710

my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:30 pm

The BAD work of the prods... check the cupboard and the door handle and open/close door behind mac and james!!!

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 7 19112
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 7 18810
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 7 18910
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 7 19010
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 7 19214

my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:40 pm

HEA wrote:ohhh and guys are calling james, jimmy?

Yes, nickname for anyone called James is actually Jimmy.

Also, you asked before that no intruder ever made it to F2. In the Bachelor AU Sam wood season, F2 was an intruder - Lana.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:28 pm

mjoy wrote:
HEA wrote:ohhh and guys are calling james, jimmy?

Yes, nickname for anyone called James is actually Jimmy.

Also, you asked before that no intruder ever made it to F2.  In the Bachelor AU Sam wood season, F2 was an intruder - Lana.

Thanks! I stopped watching Sam Wood after 2 episodes... Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:22 pm

today I am back with james as F1.
i watched the drama jarrod again and Luke is definitely in the middle of it. Not THE one, but WITH the other guys and also VOCAL about Jarrod.

F1 edit do not show us that. They show the F1 either the hero or they hide him/her

I think because james and sophie did not kiss does not mean he is friend zoned. I recall Trista and Ryan and trista said that Ryan kissed her only very very late because he was very shy. Sophie is awkward and I think we had very clever edits with luke.

also I do find luke's date very fake. .... walking along a path from nowhere down the hill.... having FRESH FLOWERS when he said he collected them in the middle of the night (or at night)......... running on the beach to meet a complete stranger, not even a lover..... the questions that were written by prods..... the suma condom instead of surfing..... luke asking her to kiss 2 times.... awkward or just wanted to secure his position top 4, who knows.

The interesting part is that Luke said that the aggressive ways of jarrod are working.... so did he think pushing her to kiss her was enough aggressive? me wondering

I dunno. Right now I see lust. she even said that she wanted a single date with luke because he is hot. she talked about his physique 3 times.

anyway.... I am back on james' love boat for now  Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 7 2498057887 Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 7 Lovebo11

LUKE-DRAMA-EP2 from HEA on Vimeo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:31 pm

I am thinking Ryan was hired to play villain

via GIPHY

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:41 pm

I love it @HEA. You ride that James love boat! I will continue to sit on the pier till I see more.
Thanks for the Luke-Drama video!
And definitely Ryan is there to play the villain. Problem is he is getting along too well with the other guys now and he's being overtaken by Jarrod in the drama.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:44 pm

mjoy wrote:I love it @HEA.  You ride that James love boat!  I will continue to sit on the pier till I see more.
Thanks for the Luke-Drama video!
And definitely Ryan is there to play the villain.  Problem is he is getting along too well with the other guys now and he's being overtaken by Jarrod in the drama.

yep. I am thinking that his days are now limited. Too chummy with Brett and Sam. Sam still has a role to play but Ryan, nope

I am thinking Brett, Ryan, Harry are next to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

+3
Idlemess
BabyGotBach
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum