SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:50 pm

HEA wrote:
mjoy wrote:Ok just googled what a publican is and it is someone that owns/manages a pub.  So I'm starting to understand how they met before.  She had this 'meet & greet' event (as Stu described it) at his pub.

so he came to promote his pub?

Or maybe he likes her. 

Brad was the bachelor twice and he owns a whole series of bars.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:51 pm

Could someone please let me know when the episode is posted. TIA

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:53 pm

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:
mjoy wrote:Ok just googled what a publican is and it is someone that owns/manages a pub.  So I'm starting to understand how they met before.  She had this 'meet & greet' event (as Stu described it) at his pub.

so he came to promote his pub?

Or maybe he likes her. 

Brad was the bachelor twice and he owns a whole series of bars.
well brad did not do it for free, that's for sure.
but why he did it a 2nd time must have been very much $$ because the 1st he received so much negativity
anyway... his pub got also some free ads...

regarding this stu..... why would a millionnaire (must be if he own a pub or pubs), would do on a show like this. I am jaded but i do not believe at 44 he decided that sophie was the one. something does not look right here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:02 pm

so here are the other SC ... but first love this GIF I made rofl rofl

via GIPHY

Last edited by HEA on Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:03 pm

HEA wrote:

regarding this stu..... why would a millionnaire (must be if he own a pub or pubs), would do on a show like this. I am jaded but i do not believe at 44 he decided that sophie was the one. something does not look right here

Well on the show, he said he's been separated for 4 years (I think it was 4). He said it was tough out there. He was here to find love.
Also in a PI, he mentioned he felt a spark with Sophie when he met her last year.

Also, forgot to mention in my recap, Stu has kids. I think it's 4 daughters.

Based on the edit last night, he's definitely going far. I would say top 4. He got a lot of focus.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:10 pm

mjoy wrote:
HEA wrote:

Well on the show, he said he's been separated for 4 years (I think it was 4). He said it was tough out there.  He was here to find love.
Also in a PI, he mentioned he felt a spark with Sophie when he met her last year.

Also, forgot to mention in my recap, Stu has kids.  I think it's 4 daughters.

Based on the edit last night, he's definitely going far.  I would say top 4.  He got a lot of focus.

yeah. i got that right when i saw the teaser. sorry but if they met briefly last year, felt a spark, why didn't he pursue her since then....................................... but decided to show up on a TV show

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:21 pm

So far her date with apolo is funny. i do not see the romance but they had fun

via GIPHY

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:22 pm

HEA wrote:
mjoy wrote:
HEA wrote:

Well on the show, he said he's been separated for 4 years (I think it was 4). He said it was tough out there.  He was here to find love.

Also, forgot to mention in my recap, Stu has kids.  I think it's 4 daughters.

Based on the edit last night, he's definitely going far.  I would say top 4.  He got a lot of focus.

yeah. i got that right when i saw the teaser. sorry but if they met briefly last year, felt a spark, why didn't he pursue her since then....................................... but decided to show up on a TV show

It might be that common problem with Sophie where men don't ask her out cause she's a celebrity and it intimidates them. They don't think they have a chance. Only when she goes on a TV show to find love with non-celebrities, that Stu thought yes I felt a little spark with her when I met her, I'll go on this show and see if it's something.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:25 pm

oops also just realized we are posting in the wrong thread for episode recap/discussion. duh giggling
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:40 pm

well for the first time I saw a very natural sophie going for a kiss. I thought her date with him was adorable and sweet but age will be an issue. she is enough realistic to understand it. I am still thinking top 4, unless the intruder take his place

sophie is still awkward or feel like it when it is time to kiss laugh out loud

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 20314
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 20413
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 20511
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 20611
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:10 pm

group date and intruders

first guy looks nice. Guy. guys do not like him and are grilling him, especially ryan and luke............ the funny thing is that i am pretty sure all the guys spoke to him but again prods showed us luke.

They liked AJ who seem a pretty good guy. I think they felt competition with Guy.... more polish that them. AJ looks like a nice bloke.

now... from the start I saw Luke very friend with brett and blake. Bret and blake are bad boys or at least this is how prods wanted them to be portrayed. I know most of the guys are not as bad as they want us to think but still interesting to see who is friend with

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 20710
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 20811
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 20910
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 21011
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 21111
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 21411
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 21512
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 21611
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 21712
my sc

not sure it is the right order

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:55 pm

Paul was next. got long hair because he is now at school or university. 5 sons, and grandfather. did not feel any sparks at all

Stu.... I was waiting for the guy with the champagne. So they met at a meet and greet, seems they connected but nothing happened after that. I do not believe one second that he did not have luck with women after his separation over a year ago with his wife. separation, did not say divorce here. OUCH. 4 daughters.

all the guys were worried. I loved the zoom.... they started general but then they zoomed on james who put his hand on his face and luke was behind him.......... then they went for Jarod......... then they went for Apollo. I found the order interesting since for me I think it is James, Luke, Jarrod and Apollo in this order.

but with Stu arrival... I need to see if it is edits or if it is truly romance here. Prods are SO good to make us believe things. I also think that he smells money and if he does, I am thinking that he got lawyers and a contract and maybe some clauses..... He looks nice and genuine but I do not buy the "I came for love". He may have had a crush on sophie like probably half of the male population but is he a PLAYA???? I need more material here.

The interesting dynamic I saw is that I saw James worried, I say jarrod worried, I saw Luke sarcastic and I saw Apollo smiling as if everything was okay in his world laugh out loud

so the group date was interesting.

James spent pretty much all the game on the side talking with sophie..... very valuable time. I always thought that group date is definitely when the connections straighten.

AJ made already great friends with the guys. Stu was a bit on the side. I did not see him connecting, same with Guy and Paul. Jarrod as loyal to himself went OTT and went in collision with Blake who got hurt..... and consoled by sophie.

One interesting thing though ... I found another completely different background... with Stu.... so right now I have james/jarrod with one and now stu. This could have been recorded before his arrival as it does not look like any in the mansion so far.

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 22011
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 22110
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 22211
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 Pi-74-10
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 22310
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 22412
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 22511
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 22611
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 22711
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 22812
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 23012
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 23111
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 23211
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 23312
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 23413
Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion* - Page 9 23513
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Sophie Monk - Season 3 - S/Caps - *NO SPOILERS* - *SLEUTHING* Discussion*

+3
Idlemess
BabyGotBach
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum