SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 51 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 34 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:01 am

Adding to the above - Here is a closeup of the reflection in Megan's glasses.  Could definitely be Jake IMO.  The guy seems to be puffing his chest out like Jake does, and the dark shorts match the ones he's wearing here IMO.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 KexeBzc

Source

Also, she says in this exchange with Flick (Survivor AU) that she was only in Gold Coast for a "quick visit", and going by Jake's IG, his Mum's funeral was on Friday.  

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 ZI1AgZC

Source

So yeah, whether they're in a relationship or just friends, the evidence would definitely suggest Megan was in the GC for Jake's mum's funeral, IMO.  Might also explain the expression on her face in the pic.  She looks a bit tired/upset to me.

Also note she says to Flick that she'll "be back [in GC] soon". That says to me that her relationship with Jake might be ongoing.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:59 am

@Bobette Thanks for all that! Nice job! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:08 am

Great find @Bobette and could definitely be Jake in Megans' sunglasses thumbsup

From sleuthing Jake earlier on back in Nov and December his SM activity to me was much more like that of someone single - liking tons of other women pics, commenting on them, posting about him being a bachelor for the Cosmo award etc. Nothing that seemed like he was in a relationship (at least not like what Luke and Lisa or Jarrod and Keira have shown per their SM activity) even if mutual attraction and interest on the show with Megan (which I could see for sure). Given they were likely on the show later and not part of the original cast, perhaps Jake and Megan didn't spend that much time together so not as serious possibly, plus the distance from GC to Perth is a lot. I'd think they'd have to have been more times seeing each other like the other couples if it was more serious. Perhaps they were just casually interested/dating and maybe things more recent? Considering Jake's beloved mum passed away this month (RIP) I could see Megan being there for him which I am glad for Jake he has support
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:15 am

DM posting about Jake and Megan makes me think they are either pushing for a narrative or they have some inside scoop per usual and then writing things to support what they have inside knowledge about. It seems more often than not this is the case when past sleuthing. I'm not surprised by Tiffany's supporting comment as I don't think she would be anything but supportive especially considering Jake's mum passing

EXCLUSIVE: 'I'm happy for them': Former Bachelor hopeful Tiffany Scanlon gives her blessing to ex Megan Marx's new relationship with Jake Ellis

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5287223/Tiffany-Scanlon-gives-blessing-ex-Megan-Marx.html#ixzz54bxeMcap
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:54 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Regarding a start date for BIP, I am still unsure of when it will air? I haven't heard either way since awhile ago (I had heard March/April back then) but the promos made me think it would be earlier?

"I'm A Celeb" usually airs the end of January so I am not sure how BIP will air as well unless during the same time (upthread it was discussed IACGMOOT airs all week). 

Thoughts  question

ETA: Punkee has a predicted BIP's start date for March 17 in this article http://punkee.com.au/reality-tv-start-dates/40721

Cosmo are also predicting a March air date.  Very frustrating if true - just get on with it please. :pout
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:10 am

I'm getting real bored with the "coming soon" bit, Channel 10.  Hurrry uuupppp.

Source

ETA: More on Megan & Jake Here

'I always know what to do with my hands': Bachelorette reject Jake Ellis posts cheeky shirtless snap - and suggests 'girlfriend' Megan Marx is jealous of his NIPPLES

They're rumoured to be dating following a saucy stint on soon-to-be-released reality TV show Bachelor In Paradise.

And it seems Jake Ellis and Megan Marx aren't doing anything to quieten the whispers, with the pair having sensual conversations in the comments section of their respective Instagram profiles.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:20 am

Another article by DM implying Tara and Davey are a couple:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5347141/Tara-Pavlovic-fuels-romance-rumours-Davey-Lloyd.html

I'm not buying it.  The picture of a kettle with a banana to me just translates to "miss you because you're a male version of me and you're fun".  

The article states it will air "over the next few months".  Yawn.  I wish they'd hurry up and announce an air date - even if it is weeks away.

Meanwhile, Jake's in Perth (Megan's hometown) so seems they're still on IMO.  Also note the comment by "mzkazmarks" - may be a relative of Megan?

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 AHKzYmu

Source

And I would not be at all surprised if that's Megan's shadow here bottom left.  I think they're deliberately dropping hints.  I see no other reason to take a photo with Jake squinting into the sun and the photographer's shadow visible.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Nzg3wME

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:11 pm

Yes, TEN announce a date already and hurry up!! This whole "coming soon" thing is ridiculous  dizzy

I definitely agree that Jake is in WA visiting with Megan. I'm happy for him if so whether it lasts or not that he has someone and a potential love connection. Those print shorts are something else laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:49 pm

Yeah I'm warming to the idea of them together.  They're both a bit OTT with the product placement/self promotion (her moreso than him IMO) but I could see this being a fun/supportive/profitable relationship for both of them even if not long-term.  

I could actually see Megan & Jake lasting longer than Keira/Jarrod - I wouldn't be surprised to see that flare up/burn out pretty quickly, then both of them "telling their stories" to various magazines.   They both seem very needy/unstable to me.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:48 pm

Seems it's official then laugh out loud

What a handful! Ex Bachelor and Bachelorette contestants Megan Marx and Jake Ellis can't keep their hands off each other during lunch date with new Bachelor Cameron Crowley

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 8kpHZpB
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 4RRycmABachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 JmdAjVK

Source

But hey, Daily Mail, who the heck is Cam CROWLEY?!?!  Would he be the guy wearing the "polkadot" shorts, which are actually lightning bolts? SHEESH.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:16 am

laugh out loud they're in Perth and somehow the paps are taking pics of them? I'm gonna take a wild guess  they called the paps themselves laugh out loud If they lived in Sydney they'd be in DM every day getting papped I reckon, especially with Megan who loves the spotlight, jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:31 am

I'm not sure if any of the couples will last but I'd be surprised if Jake and Megan lasted longer just because 1). they live on opposite sides of the country and 2). Megan's track record with relationships is not great . Add in Jake gunning to get the Cosmo Bachelor crown and his SM activity doesn't make me think he's as serious about being in a relationship so it could be about attention for him too. If they're truly serious, they'd move to the same city to make it work imo. Until that happens, I'll see it more as casual  no idea    

I have to admit I've already been surprised by Keira and Jarrod. Sometimes when a guy is "ready" that's all it takes and I think Jarrod is. and will will treat Keira like a princess (and already does) and she wants to be treated like a princess so it could be a win-win for them. Keira has already met Jarrod's whole family and they love her from what I've sleuthed and very supportive of her and Jarrod together. Plus they've spent a ton of time together post-filming that shows me it's way more than just a showmance, it's almost like Keira has already moved to the same city as him, so I won't bet against them just yet. Who knows it could be a match that works, stranger things have happened laugh out loud 

From the AU shows, the couples that last seem to be the ones that spend lots of time together and live in the same city. The latter, living in the same city, definitely has been part of the success formula for all the successful couples from the AU franchise so I'll look to that as a possible indicator for longevity. Whatever happens, I'm interested to see it all play out on screen Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 4256136633 

Hoping TEN announces a premiere date soon. I saw Osher was on Studio 10 this week did he mention anything about it for those who watched?  question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 51 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 34 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
charleighbachinfatuated
Ash
joshfan
HodanG
spangler