SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 51 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 37 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:25 am

@Bobette np! Smiley

I only follow the Kevin’s, Mike and Benoit and didn’t notice Kevin P or Mike being AWOL ... but Kevin P doesn’t really post that frequently, so who knows...

Do you guys know when the cast list will be released?

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:42 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:@Bobette np! Smiley

I only follow the Kevin’s, Mike and Benoit and didn’t notice Kevin P or Mike being AWOL ... but Kevin P doesn’t really post that frequently, so who knows...

Do you guys know when the cast list will be released?

IMO, Thomas is a possibility.  He posted early December on Instagram saying he'd have to do more sketching "when he gets back" and then was in Toorak (Melbourne AU) on the 17th.  I know he travels a lot for modelling but it a bit of a coincidence to be in AU around that time, hmmm...?

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 4zLYRrR

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 LbLowXu

And here's a preview for anyone not familiar with his pretty face.  He's still in Melbourne, apparently...

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 8LjUANO

He seemed to be AWOL from social media between mid-Dec and Xmas.  

Source for all

No idea when the cast list is being released but we've got a pretty good idea of who's going to be there (see upthread) and very few people have been shown in previews so they're drip feeding and it's really annoying.  Didn't see this one coming though; we'll have to add "mystery Canadian" to the list.  Great sleuthing!  yes

ETA:  On further examination, it looks like Thomas may have been in AU for the birth of his niece, so it may just be a coincidence.  I'm going to leave the pic of him up though because he's pretty.  laugh out loud  The thing to do is probably go through the Canada guys IG follows and see if any of them are following the AU peeps or vice versa.

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:54 am

Oohhh I forgot about Thomas for a sec ... the ”International Model”, right? laugh out loud He definitely seems like the “hot model” type that would be easily cast and the SM activity and Australia ties that you sleuthed does seems to line in with everything :yes:

I wouldn’t mind seeing him again!

ETA: weird coincidence re. his niece’s birth in Australia of all places laugh out loud

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:58 am; edited 2 times in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:56 am

Yeah I could see them throwing him in and watching the girls get into a feeding frenzy.  

My first thought was that clip from the preview where Flo's pretending to zoom in with binoculars at some hot guy headed towards her. I can see Thomas getting that kind of reception  laugh out loud 

No AU peeps among his IG follows though so I may be barking up the wrong tree.  I'll check out the other guys' IG accounts tomorrow to try to ID the mystery man - unless someone else finds him first!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:59 am

Yep, now I remember Jas was quite into his “sexual tongue” (or something like that) laugh out loud

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:01 am

cantstopl Yes she was!

So Jasmine had 20 guys, Benoit and Kevin are obviously out... Mikel's in a relationship... it shouldn't be that hard to find which of the other 17 it is, right?  

Plus a lot of them must be dating by now and presumably only singles would be a possibility.  Maybe they'll bring in Drew - he'd shake things up a bit!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:14 am

Scott didn’t post on IG Dec 3-23 but I don’t see Jared, Grant or Daniel in his followers/follows.

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:33 pm

How about the other Kevin? He was a big traveller and had wanderlust like Jasmine.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:12 pm

Both good suggestions.  I'm also seriously considering Drew.  He was AWOL from Twitter between Dec 9 and Dec 22 and his instagram is now on private (to hide who he's following perhaps?).  Prior to that he was posting every 2-3 days so that seems a bit suss to me.  

Also, I think they would need/want a villain and looking through the castlist upthread, I can't see anyone who stands out as a bad guy.  They have Michael but he's just a bit sleazy IMO, not necessarily bad.  Keira was a villain but they seem to be painting her as a heroine for this season.

I think maybe they decided to "import" a villain for an episode, no one will tolerate his BS, and he'll be out again before the sun sets.  He seemed very proud of the way he bullied Chris on Jasmine's season, I could see him relishing the chance to be an international azzhole.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:42 pm

I had a quick look. I looked at followers but not too closely. Plus I might not recognize some international names. We can take out Kyle Andrews because he was the first one I thought of. He's been active on twitter on a continuous basis.

https://twitter.com/kyleandrewphoto

So has David Pinard

https://twitter.com/David_Pinard

Mike Ogilvie had a break on twitter from Dec 15th to the 26th

https://twitter.com/ogilvie_mike

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:52 pm

Thanks @GuardianAngel.  Mike could be a possibility then but hasn't he distanced himself from Bach circles since his season?  I thought I heard they wanted him for Lead but he turned them down and is now off doing other things.  Still, maybe they made him an offer he couldn't refuse.  

The girls would love him, IMO!  That's probably the thing though - if Mike was there the girls would have been tripping over themselves to pair up with him IMO and he would have been around a long time and potentially caught on camera like the US guys were or at least spoiled in some way.

ETA:  OK so on Dean's latest podcast Kevin disclosed that Daniel was cast for his season of Bette Canada but got offered a part on the US season and opted to do that instead.  So in his head Daniel might be the guy "from his season" even though he wasn't actually on it? dizzy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:42 pm

On the AF podcast Ashley and Kevin said Jared and Daniel from Canada were on this show. I don't see where they mentioned anyone else and there's no BTS pics to show anyone else there. I'm thinking Kevin didn't mean season but just from his country?  scratch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 51 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 37 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
charleighbachinfatuated
Ash
joshfan
HodanG
spangler