SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 51 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by spangler Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:16 pm

Ash wrote:Ali & Grant are not instagram followers of each other.. they also haven’t posted any photos with each other despite currently being smitten on screen with each other.

However Tara and Sam aren't facebook friends either... though Tara's brother Troy and Sam are facebook friends. I think that's a producer rule that they can't follow each other on SM if they're in a relationship.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:27 am

Wow, Nina really is showing her true colours here.  Not only did she try to make Eden look like the bad guy in her exit interview by saying "if you don't put out, he send you home, that shows what kind of guy he is" but yesterday she was posting comments on Instagram implying she was the one being loyal and making it look like she was innocently walking into a blindside.  

Well guess what Nina, we saw you frothing over Daniel and we heard what you said about Eden.  I would have thought watching it all back might have made her see the error of her ways but clearly not.  And it's got nothing to do with morals - I'm sure she'll use that as her excuse but really she was being cold and bitchy towards him, IMO. What a nasty piece of work she is!  

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 SPLmmZT
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Pbtg9Jo

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:02 pm

Bobette wrote:Wow, Nina really is showing her true colours here.  Not only did she try to make Eden look like the bad guy in her exit interview by saying "if you don't put out, he send you home, that shows what kind of guy he is" but yesterday she was posting comments on Instagram implying she was the one being loyal and making it look like she was innocently walking into a blindside.  

Well guess what Nina, we saw you frothing over Daniel and we heard what you said about Eden.  I would have thought watching it all back might have made her see the error of her ways but clearly not.  And it's got nothing to do with morals - I'm sure she'll use that as her excuse but really she was being cold and bitchy towards him, IMO. What a nasty piece of work she is!  

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 SPLmmZT
Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Pbtg9Jo

Source

Nina's not my kind of gal pal. A) she is/was so into Daniel which boggles my mind and I honestly don't understand how people find him attractive physically and personality-wise and B) she seems to lack self-reflection. In these regards, I'm team Eden.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:17 pm

An interesting development from the world of Sportsbet:

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 WxilJEt

Sam's name is now included in the list of contestants who might propose.  Previously his name was the only one you couldn't bet on.  I presume I was not the only one who noticed what a massive giveaway this was. He's currently at 4:00 but I'm wondering what the max bet is - if it's less than the other contestants that would be another huge indication it's him who proposes.  You need a Sportsbet account to check max bets which I don't have.  Someone was checking for Matty's season but I can't remember who!  

@Sundy was it you, or do you recall who it was?  question

Also, check out the odds below especially re Michael: 

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 PF2NMKp

He will almost certainly leave next week IMO, one way or another.  Either he'll walk and/or Lisa will give her rose to Luke IMO.  Simone's odds of making it to the final look pretty good, so I think perhaps she stays, and Leah is the other person to leave voluntarily.  So IMO we will probably lose Eden, Michael and Leah next week.  And look at the discrepancy between Grant and Ali's odds - she seems to have much higher chances of making it to the final which makes me wonder if she ditches Grant.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:36 pm

@bobette it was me and I just checked. No max bets as yet but I bet that will change shortly
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:38 pm

Sundy wrote:@bobette it was me and I just checked. No max bets as yet but I bet that will change shortly

Interesting - thanks for checking, @Sundy.  Wow, Sam at 4 to 1 with no max bet?  I'm tempted to take up gambling!  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 3806527698

ETA:  That's actually really suspicious IMO.  Maybe it's NOT Sam.... but then who else would be proposing to Tara....? dizzy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:23 am

Praying
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:43 am

Luke continues to be cryptic with IG. I wonder if this was before or after the rose ceremony. It was definitely in the evening after their blow up

Edit. Hahaha. You could see my photo in the first cap

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 E9d71710
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:09 am

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:@bobette it was me and I just checked. No max bets as yet but I bet that will change shortly

Interesting - thanks for checking, @Sundy.  Wow, Sam at 4 to 1 with no max bet?  I'm tempted to take up gambling!  Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 3806527698

ETA:  That's actually really suspicious IMO.  Maybe it's NOT Sam.... but then who else would be proposing to Tara....? dizzy

I’ve listened to the proposal more than once and am certain that it is Sam’s voice, but the fact Sam and Tara are everywhere on SM makes the little voice inside my head go noooo.

Also, Apollo is in the media now saying he would propose, so are we being manipulated prepared into believing that he is the one ?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:19 am

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 160aae10

And they seem fine as Eden reads his date card.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:23 am

Interesting pickup, @Sundy.  He makes it sound like he's talking about what happened on the show but IMO he is actually talking about what's happened since (i.e. him cheating and them breaking up - allegedly).  This is him trying to pre-emptively save his image IMO but I'm sure once the show's over and Lisa starts to talk, his nice guy image is going up in a puff of smoke.

Agent99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:

I’ve listened to the proposal more than once and am certain that it is Sam’s voice, but the fact Sam and Tara are everywhere on SM makes the little voice inside my head go noooo.

Also, Apollo is in the media now saying he would propose, so are we being manipulated prepared into believing that he is the one ?

Yeah I've been trying to make sense of the media coverage too.  They seem to have stopped hiding the Sam/Tara relationship and throwing Apollo into the mix now as well... it's almost making me think the proposal will come totally from left field, but Tara has had the shortest odds since the very beginning and I'm SURE the people in the know would not risk it if it wasn't her.

I agree, it's Sam's voice.  But that in itself seems too obvious so.... I just don't know.  I was fully expecting his name would never be an option for betting or if it was, the max bet would be like $5. Now that he's there at odds of 4.00... if it is him who proposes, then surely the paps (who I'm sure would know) would have bet thousands by now, and the odds would have shortened... dizzy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:07 am

Yeah luke and lisa i think make up and become a couple at the finale. There is still a tonne of lisa and luke screencaps and voice that we have yet to see or hear. I suppose the screencap of lisa crying whilst hugging luke could be next ep. i thought it was pretty mean of lisa to accept michaels rose. But yeah he cheats so whatever. Lisa is staying quiet whilst luke is trying to redeem himself with his insta post. Cant wait to see what happens. Do you think we might get a after paradise with the whole cast again?

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 51 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
charleighbachinfatuated
Ash
joshfan
HodanG
spangler