SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 51 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50, 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:09 am

Keira Maguire’s car is spotted outside of Jarrod Woodgate’s Melbourne

https://dailym.ai/2Fopq3e
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ash Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:12 pm

:nervous laugh out loud!
We sure are scrambling at the last minute!

Remember how there has been something amiss with the Ali story....

On her ig acc, the few possible current photos she’s posted, has her left hand not visible. Someone even commented on one pic if it her hand was blurred out because of a ring..

Anyway, I just saw this on Elora’s ig: in one of her stories -Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Da333a10

says 3w ago
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:00 pm

Good spotting @Ash but it's still definitely Tara & Sam for the engagement, IMO.  Not long now and we'll know for sure!  

I'm ready for this to be over TBH.  Love Island starts in 3 weeks - yay!  If anyone's interested the thread for that is Here
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:53 pm

Ash wrote::nervous laugh out loud!

On her ig acc, the few possible current photos she’s posted, has her left hand not visible.  Someone even commented on one pic if it her hand was blurred out because of a ring..

Anyway, I just saw this on Elora’s ig: in one of her stories -Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Da333a10

says 3w ago
I spotted a ring too but on the right hand. Perhaps this is a reflection photo?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:07 am

Sundy wrote:
Ash wrote::nervous laugh out loud!

On her ig acc, the few possible current photos she’s posted, has her left hand not visible.  Someone even commented on one pic if it her hand was blurred out because of a ring..

says 3w ago
I spotted a ring too but on the right hand. Perhaps this is a reflection photo?

I think you're right @Sundy - there are more pics from the same night Here .  Looks like maybe Ali has rings on both hands but the one on the left isn't the engagement finger.

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 6I8fitg
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:15 pm

Bobette wrote:Good spotting @Ash but it's still definitely Tara & Sam for the engagement, IMO.  Not long now and we'll know for sure!  

I'm ready for this to be over TBH.  Love Island starts in 3 weeks - yay!  If anyone's interested the thread for that is Here

@Bobette I'm excited to get this show over with and on to Love Island and all the trash it brings. I love it. lolol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:49 pm

How absolutely adorable are Keira and Jarrod. With this imo confirms, as we all suspected, that they are still together. The article talks about marriage as a possibility not a reality at the moment. Either way I am so happy for the happy couple. 

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/bachelor-in-paradise/bachelor-in-paradise-keira-maguire-and-jarrod-woodgate-wedding-47841
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:14 pm

That's a really lovely interview @Sundy I have to admit I had major reservations about these 2 to begin with with Keira doing it for attention, and Jarrod because he's clueless, but they actually seem really good together. And Keira moving to Victoria for him is a very positive step.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:22 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:That's a really lovely interview @Sundy I have to admit I had major reservations about these 2 to begin with with Keira doing it for attention, and Jarrod because he's clueless, but they actually seem really good together. And Keira moving to Victoria for him is a very positive step.

I agree. Such a pleasant surprise.  I feel like we got to see the real Keira in BIP.  Sassy as hell but a little fragile too
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:53 am

Dark nails on Keira for tonight. 

Sourcehttps://instagram.com/p/BiLnroBByh2/

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 07d9c810
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:29 am

Tara’s nails on IG. Just saying. High clap
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:50 am

So was that whole white netting dress a complete furphy?  I mean, it's still obviously Sam & Tara in the pic IMO, but looks like they might have mocked the whole thing up afterwards with the ring and sunset and different outfits?

Makes me think the "will you marry me?" sound byte in the promo is definitely a red herring too - I've thought from the beginning it sounds more like Osher than anyone else. He'll either randomly say it in the episode or they just recorded it for the promo IMO.

If Tara does propose, there's certainly no way they could use a clip of her voice in the promo and not give the whole game away from night 1!  I hope she does - would be great to have a girl flip the usual narrative and pop the question.  

:wedding
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 51 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50, 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise Australia - Season 1 - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
charleighbachinfatuated
Ash
joshfan
HodanG
spangler