SELECT CONTENT

Tia Booth - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tia Booth - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Tia Booth - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:13 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
star_D wrote:I don't remember her facebook being deactivated though.
I am sure I saw same contents when I clicked her facebook last week. Or maybe she is F4?
She is really beautiful.

Yes. I believe FRC could be today or tomorrow. Someone captured Chris Harrison yesterday near Machu Picchu
And Arie's father was still in Arizona three days ago so meeting family could happen in yesterday or the day before yesterday.

If you look back on first page of her thread, you can see where it was at one time deactivated. I've checked it several times over the past months but not in the last two weeks. I can't see her being allowed to access SM if part of F3. Whoever is F3 still has a chaperone until she arrives back in US, IMO.  I remember hearing Ben talking about him and his handler watching chick flicks for a week waiting for the season to end. Basically they were just hiding out according to him.

I agree with you; I think the F3 probably wouldn’t get to access social media until back home. There has been nothing from Lauren, Kendall and Becca has there? If so, I do believe Tia is F4.

I remember reading that there would be chatter of a guy back home when Tia’s bio was released. On IG, there is a public page for rickyticky0321. He has a couple of photos with a dog that belongs to Tia. Tia has even commented on them (prior to filming). His profile pic is him holding this dog. It seems like they are neighbors and friendly. I haven’t seen anything showing they are/were dating. However, I wonder if this is the guy back home. And, he changed his profile pic within the last week.

Back to top Go down

Tia Booth - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Tia Booth - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by star_D Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:20 pm

sportsgirl76 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:
star_D wrote:I don't remember her facebook being deactivated though.
I am sure I saw same contents when I clicked her facebook last week. Or maybe she is F4?
She is really beautiful.

Yes. I believe FRC could be today or tomorrow. Someone captured Chris Harrison yesterday near Machu Picchu
And Arie's father was still in Arizona three days ago so meeting family could happen in yesterday or the day before yesterday.

If you look back on first page of her thread, you can see where it was at one time deactivated. I've checked it several times over the past months but not in the last two weeks. I can't see her being allowed to access SM if part of F3. Whoever is F3 still has a chaperone until she arrives back in US, IMO.  I remember hearing Ben talking about him and his handler watching chick flicks for a week waiting for the season to end. Basically they were just hiding out according to him.

I agree with you; I think the F3 probably wouldn’t get to access social media until back home.  There has been nothing from Lauren, Kendall and Becca has there?  If so, I do believe Tia is F4.

I remember reading that there would be chatter of a guy back home when Tia’s bio was released.  On IG, there is a public page for rickyticky0321.  He has a couple of photos with a dog that belongs to Tia.  Tia has even commented on them  (prior to filming).  His profile pic is him holding this dog.  It seems like they are neighbors and friendly.  I haven’t seen anything showing they are/were  dating.  However, I wonder if this is the guy back home.  And, he changed his profile pic within the last week.  

Rickeytickey0321 deactivated his page (or changed his username?). I can find this profile on google so it once existed like you said.
Interesting!! someone is watching this board

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:05 pm

star_D wrote:
sportsgirl76 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:

I agree with you; I think the F3 probably wouldn’t get to access social media until back home.  There has been nothing from Lauren, Kendall and Becca has there?  If so, I do believe Tia is F4.

I remember reading that there would be chatter of a guy back home when Tia’s bio was released.  On IG, there is a public page for rickyticky0321.  He has a couple of photos with a dog that belongs to Tia.  Tia has even commented on them  (prior to filming).  His profile pic is him holding this dog.  It seems like they are neighbors and friendly.  I haven’t seen anything showing they are/were  dating.  However, I wonder if this is the guy back home.  And, he changed his profile pic within the last week.  

Rickeytickey0321 deactivated his page (or changed his username?). I can find this profile on google so it once existed like you said.
Interesting!! someone is watching this board

I think he deactivated. Tia’s followers dropped by 1. Interesting that he deactivated; I guess someone is watching these boards! I know Arie and Tia look close in the previews but a guy back at home or a bad HTD could have been why she was let go at F4 (if she was; I think she was based on the FB activation).

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:24 pm

@sportsgirl76 That might have been the shake-up that Mills was talking about, if she got sent home sooner than expected because of a guy back home!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:30 pm

Aria wrote:@sportsgirl76 That might have been the shake-up that Mills was talking about, if she got sent home sooner than expected because of a guy back home!

@Aria Oh, you’re right; that would make perfect sense! I forgot about that statement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:32 pm

Aria wrote:@sportsgirl76 That might have been the shake-up that Mills was talking about, if she got sent home sooner than expected because of a guy back home!
Or maybe she eliminated herself because she realized she's "not over her ex" or something question

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:11 am

Arie didn't look into Tia on the boat in promo. She looked like she was digging it but his body language didn't match, IMO.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:36 am

sdmom wrote:
sportsgirl76 wrote:
sdmom wrote:

11/7 IG

Tia Booth - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 5 Img_0910

:yes:

That’s really interesting; she was at 1,464 followers and 1,144 following this AM.  Either she added someone or someone deactivated an account.  Those numbers I quoted have been steady for a few days.  

11/8 her numbers are back to 1464 followers and 1145 following today

She deleted a post as she is down to 716.

Back to top Go down

Tia Booth - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Tia Booth - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:43 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Arie didn't look into Tia on the boat in promo. She looked like she was digging it but his body language didn't match, IMO.
I actually thought he looked into her because he had one arm around her with the other one touching her leg - and had a relaxed/content expression. But this is IMO and I guess it's all subjective laugh out loud

I can't wait to read spoilers on the order of F4! I'm not really invested in any one person in particular but I do feel more drawn to Tia because of the Raven connection and her sweet looks. Hopefully her personality will be nice, too (based on screentime/SM).

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:13 pm

Tia is back on IG

Sent from Topic'it App

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:20 pm

sportsgirl76 wrote:
sdmom wrote:
sportsgirl76 wrote:
sdmom wrote:

11/7 IG

Tia Booth - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 5 Img_0910

:yes:

That’s really interesting; she was at 1,464 followers and 1,144 following this AM.  Either she added someone or someone deactivated an account.  Those numbers I quoted have been steady for a few days.  

11/8 her numbers are back to 1464 followers and 1145 following today

She deleted a post as she is down to 716.

CamiLane 11 wrote:Tia is back on IG

Sent from Topic'it App

Her following's dropped by 50 and followed 12 more people. Still private.

Tia Booth - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 5 Captur13

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:01 pm

Tia Booth - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 5 Tiaboo10

Tia is now down to 684 posts and is now following 1070.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tia Booth - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+33
tiger
Ash2214
blueblues
Mommyof2
XQZME