SELECT CONTENT

Caroline Lunny - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caroline Lunny - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Caroline Lunny - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:33 pm

pbmax wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:
pbmax wrote:

What I saw from the show, he was not going to stay with Becca. On the bowling date, she was hanging all on him, he just kept pouring beer, looking all over her and looking at what the other girls were doing. He gave her little smile and kept on doing what he was doing. **IMO**  The switch has nothing to do with it why she was angry, but that he dumped her. **IMO** If a person makes a mistake, what do they do, try to correct it if they can. Seems like that's what Arie did. **IMO**

Interesting . So you know this as a fact ? Seems only Becca would know that imo.

Interesting indeed! Like all the facts about Arie that are being said. **IMO**

To be clear, it’s been all discussions based on opinions . You didn’t notate it as your opinion so it looked like a fact. I just was clarifying that.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opinions not facts)

Back to top Go down

Caroline Lunny - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Caroline Lunny - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:38 pm

Caroline tried way too hard last night. She was trying to audition for future roles, imho. She was actually crying over the way Krystal treated the girls in the house? I didn't see anyone else fake crying last night. Sorry, not buying it.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:19 pm

pbmax wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:
pbmax wrote:

I think if Lauren hadn't taken him back, he still would have broken it off with Becca. JMO

I think the opposite. . It wasn’t until he knew Lauren would be open to another try that he found a reason to end it with Becca. My opinion. There is a chance that Caroline is not upset about the switch , it’s how Arie went about it Jmo.

What I saw from the show, he was not going to stay with Becca. On the bowling date, she was hanging all on him, he just kept pouring beer, looking all over her and looking at what the other girls were doing. He gave her little smile and kept on doing what he was doing. **IMO**  The switch has nothing to do with it why she was angry, but that he dumped her. **IMO** If a person makes a mistake, what do they do, try to correct it if they can. Seems like that's what Arie did. **IMO**

That may be part of the problem IMO.  Arie had already kicked Carol-whine to the curb before the bowling date! She admitted on the podcast that she agreed to crash the bowling date, but TPTB nixed the plan because Krystal created plenty of drama on her own. She didn't have much time to see who was chasing who, IMO.

It's tough for me to take Carol-whine's righteous indignation seriously when she admitted that she wasn't interested in Arie and that she came on the show for Petey. I wonder if she's even had time to hook up with Petey as busy as she's been working with TPTB? Maybe Petey is giving his crush tips on how to stay relevant post-show. IMO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:27 pm

I agree, she didn’t come off looking the best last night. It is said, when planning revenge , dig two graves. Seems so much is disintergrating with this season. Even MF tweeted how this s/!t gets weird. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:27 pm

Caroline looks far older than 26 - might serve her well in business but being so critical makes her look bitter and old.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:50 pm

Diana wrote:I actually find her behaviors refreshing. Arie deserves to be called out and I love that she stood up for Lauren and said it wasn’t her fault. Which is true. JMO

I agree. I also think she may have told Becca what she was planning to say. If she was off base, I think Becca would have found a way to warn her. I applaud her for standing up for her friend. Sometimes these are the best outcomes of this franchise.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:26 pm

The finale hasn't even aired yet. Imo, she was way out of line. After the finale airs, she can vent all she wants.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:32 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Diana wrote:I actually find her behaviors refreshing. Arie deserves to be called out and I love that she stood up for Lauren and said it wasn’t her fault. Which is true. JMO

I agree.  I also think she may have told Becca what she was planning to say.  If she was off base, I think Becca would have found a way to warn her.   I applaud her for standing up for her friend.  Sometimes these are the best outcomes of this franchise.

:yes: The friendships formed are IMO the best things to come from this show.  And that applies to the cast and our board laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:52 pm

pavalygurl wrote:

I agree.  I also think she may have told Becca what she was planning to say.  If she was off base, I think Becca would have found a way to warn her.   I applaud her for standing up for her friend.  Sometimes these are the best outcomes of this franchise.
I liked it too. It seems to me that she knows a lot more about how things went down than the rest of the women.
And while TPTB surely had their reasons (ratings) to allow it and to air it, that doesn’t take away anything from what she said.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:13 pm

That was the 'women tell all' not the 'pamper arie show'. Caroline can do and say whatever she wants. The producers had no problem with it and neither do I.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:34 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:With Caroline being very upset, do you think it would or would not be appropriate if Arie made sure Lauren was in the wings first before ending it with a Becca if that’s what might have happened ?  ? Just asking.

I guess I'm not understanding what this has to do with Caroline Lunny's comments at the WTA.  I'm not discussing Arie, Lauren OR Becca's relationship here.  I was stating my opinion on Caroline's comments, in HER thread.   IMO, her comments last night were totally inappropriate.  

But they seem to have been orchestrated by tptb...who certainly didn't edit them out...and I believe she said she talked to producers who OKed it. So it would seem to me, that they were indeed appropriate....whether we liked them or not.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Yep well, I'm done discussing the 'pageant' girl. I've already given her too much time. Rolling Eyes
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caroline Lunny - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+32
Mommyof2
albean99
FLChica
littlereddress
Nibbles22