SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 64 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 40 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeccaforBachelorette - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:50 pm

BeccaforBachelorette - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Giphy
https://giphy.com/gifs/thebachelor-the-bachelor-l49JZoVlb9pOjcDkY
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

BeccaforBachelorette - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:53 pm

Maddy wrote:BeccaforBachelorette - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Giphy
https://giphy.com/gifs/thebachelor-the-bachelor-l49JZoVlb9pOjcDkY

Exactly my reaction too Becca!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:15 pm

This show is produced by Michael Fleiss , who is also the creator. At best he is a misogynist, imo. 
Rarely does he make the female lead look as intelligent, strong or emotionally stable as the male. IMO.
Ironically, the female lead does come out better statistically with a proposal, engagement and marriage than the male lead. Go figure. 
Good for them. IMO women rule anyway and it only shows forbearance and all the other good stuff we want to attribute to the female sex. 
It takes a very vibrant, persistent woman to gruel through MF. JMOAA Kudos to them.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:24 pm

I think we would get an Ashley/JP season from Becca...I thoroughly enjoyed watching those two fall in love!!!
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:31 pm

Poor Becca Upset i can't believe arie and lauren for that matter did this to her? i hope she is strong enough to get through this all....and i really hope her ex doesn't give her some well you chose the wrong guy type of treatment? and i hope she doesn't go running back to him? jmo

i will continue to say #beccaforbachelorette !
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:32 pm

Becca’s a smart girl, successful publicist. If she wants the job, she can handle herself and I’m sure it’s hers for the taking. If she doesn’t want the job, may she find love like Whitney did off the show. Either way I only see good things in her future, even if TPTB put a few road blocks in her way.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:45 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Poor Becca Upset i can't believe arie and lauren for that matter did this to her? i hope she is strong enough to get through this all....and i really hope her ex doesn't give her some well you chose the wrong guy type of treatment? and i hope she doesn't go running back to him? jmo

This is my personal belief. If she was strong enough to work through her dad's death and her mom's illness at a young age, it will be painful to deal with this fish bowl love match, but she will work through it. This is no comparison, IMO to those issues. She will deal with it and deal with it as a strong person. JMOAA. This was simply pickles on the burger.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ilgirl Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:22 am

This is my personal belief. If she was strong enough to work through her dad's death and her mom's illness at a young age, it will be painful to deal with this fish bowl love match, but she will work through it. This is no comparison, IMO to those issues. She will deal with it and deal with it as a strong person. JMOAA. This was simply pickles on the burger.

Kasha - "Pickles on the burger" - love that metaphor!  I agree that Becca has worked through a lot.  She's one of my favorites, along with Des, Catherine, and Whitney...she seems to have things in common with each of them.  If Becca ends up being Bachelorette, I'd love to see her happily ever after.  giggling
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:22 am

Becca is getting lots of support on SM. Nice to see for her. Arie is getting trashed. #SorryNotSorry
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:34 am

Becca is a strong and beautiful human being! She doesn't need the show but IMO at this point it needs her because anyone else as the ette is going to get so much poop from America. They would be so dumb not to offer her the lead.

I love Becca. She'll be fine either way, but selfishly, I SAY BRING ON THE MEN REBECCA

imo.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:35 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Poor Becca Upset i can't believe arie and lauren for that matter did this to her? i hope she is strong enough to get through this all....and i really hope her ex doesn't give her some well you chose the wrong guy type of treatment? and i hope she doesn't go running back to him? jmo

I don't blame Lauren.

I do blame Arie. I can actually understand how difficult making the right choice on this show is, the lead doesn't really know the women all that well at the time he has to pick, but when the guy isn't truly sincere about marriage, anyway, why add all this drama?

Although ... should he ever actually marry and stay faithful to Lauren then all will be forgiven by me. I would be happy to be wrong about his sincerity on marriage. Even a long term relationship without any rumors or cheating could show that.

I hope Becca finds her happy ending. She didn't deserve this.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:19 am

Kashathediva wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I'm hoping Becca is the next Bachelorette! She'll make a fantastic one. jmo
And she or whoever takes on that role will be burned at the stake, made to look foolish, have haters on SM and be treated horribly from TPTB like everyone else. JMOAA
Bring on the popcorn.

Kasha, forgive me for being off topic but what does JMOAA mean? Just my own arrogant __________? It's driving me crazy.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 64 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 40 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bumbleguild
TeamArie_
Pirouette
Nousernameneeded
tiger