SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 64 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 52 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:02 am

Liking a post on SM does not mean he changed his mind, IMO.

Regardless of whether one wants to believe all the past rumors and speculation, or if you (and that's a general you not aimed at anyone specific) feel that he lead women on or that he was justified because they didn't ask for commitment.  It fits his past actions and things we've heard from past gfs on how they met, Sydney specifically.  I'm not getting into other actions or lack there of between them, just simply the liking posts/sliding into DMs on SM.

It doesn't mean he's awful or evil it just means, IMO he needs to figure out if he seriously wants a monogamous relationship.  If so, he needs to watch and change his behavior on SM, IMO.

ETA: As far as calling him a cheater, etc. I haven't seen many posts saying that. What I have seen is simply calling Arie on actions such as the likes that match his typical shady (IMO) behavior while he's dating and juggling multiple women. Again, I'm not getting into whose fault that is or whatever. Simply discussing Arie's behavior.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:16 am

Do we have proof Arie changed his mind before the trip to VA to Lauren’s house? If that is our first indication of Arie moving onto Lauren, then Becca and Arie could have been together for hours or up to about six weeks. There is no definitive proof of when Arie ended his relationship with Becca, just speculation. In the past without proof did these statements not require an IMO or JMO?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:31 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not @pbmax but I understood her point that if Becca was the lead and she found herself in that position, perhaps she would understand the difficulty in choosing between two people.

We have heard many times the lead compliments the previous lead because of how difficult it is to be in the lead's position.

If Becca found herself falling for two people, perhaps she would understand, who's to say she wasn't very understanding. I did not take it to mean that she was wishing her any ill will to beef up Arie.

I'm not beefing him up, I'm trying to sleuth and understand how the switch happened.

If Lauren agreed to give the relationship a try, IMO there must be valid feelings on her part. She is the one who will have to be understanding of Arie's actions.

Becca appears to have moved on as they all do which is a good thing.

Thank you GA for clarifying. Many are hoping that she will be the next lead and my point is that she will understand Arie situation then. DeAnna was really hurt and angry with Brad but once she was in his position she could understand.

Becca isn't guaranteed to find that one, because she doesn't know what kind of guys coming on the show, with agenda, ones that just not that into you, one that will leave at the last minute and leave you hanging or that much brought up scenario, rejecting the lead at the frc.

I don't think she was blindsided.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:32 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I know Arie liked Lauren's IG posts. I don't know that he went behind Becca's back for anything else. Anyone can see if someone liked a post. I believe someone posted, I forget who that RS said Becca knew there were problems.

In his Jan 30 column RS posted:

For those that didn’t listen to last Thursday’s podcast [Jan 25] with the Possessionista Dana Weiss, there was something we talked about that I want to hit on again since I feel it’s important. One of the popular responses I’ve gotten to last Tuesday’s spoiler reveal is that somehow Lauren went behind Becca’s back and what not. I can tell you that didn’t happen. ... there was no secret relationship going on between Arie and Lauren while he was engaged to Becca. ... Becca knew Arie was struggling with his decision, however, I don’t think she felt he’d actually go through with breaking off the engagement. My understanding is she thought they would work through it.  

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't know when he told Becca he didn't think it would work out. I don't know if Becca felt there were problems and decided they should end it. I don't know that they were engaged and maybe decided to date. Maybe Arie told Becca it wasn't going to work because he has feelings for Lauren.

There are a lot of things I don't know, so I can't label him a cheater, going behind anyone's back or anything else at this point.

To me, he changed his mind very early, three weeks after filming. How he went about that, IDK.

To me as well. The fact that he (maybe) went 4 wheeling with Becca and had a SHV with her doesn't IMO mean they weren't already talking about his struggles with his decision. IMO while liking some IG posts doesn't mean he changed his mind, but knowing that he did change his mind, the liking may suggest that he was struggling at that time.

Last edited by Lucas15 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:45 am

Sprite wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I'm sorry but it honestly sounds like some of ya'll think this woman needs to be taught a lesson because she may have been upset with her fiance who dumped her for another woman. Like how dare she? laugh out loud laugh out loud

I would love to see the reaction if a female lead ever pulled anything so stupid and insensitive. She would be crucified.

Be careful for what you ask for, we got more seasons to come.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:49 am

pbmax wrote:
Sprite wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I'm sorry but it honestly sounds like some of ya'll think this woman needs to be taught a lesson because she may have been upset with her fiance who dumped her for another woman. Like how dare she? laugh out loud laugh out loud

I would love to see the reaction if a female lead ever pulled anything so stupid and insensitive. She would be crucified.

Be careful for what you ask for, we got more seasons to come.
I was going to say the female leads seem to get crucified enough as is! IMO TPTB delight in making them look weak, weepy, foolish and most of them IRL are very strong assertive women!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:08 am

Lucas15 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I know Arie liked Lauren's IG posts. I don't know that he went behind Becca's back for anything else. Anyone can see if someone liked a post. I believe someone posted, I forget who that RS said Becca knew there were problems.

In his Jan 30 column RS posted:

For those that didn’t listen to last Thursday’s podcast [Jan 25] with the Possessionista Dana Weiss, there was something we talked about that I want to hit on again since I feel it’s important. One of the popular responses I’ve gotten to last Tuesday’s spoiler reveal is that somehow Lauren went behind Becca’s back and what not. I can tell you that didn’t happen. ... there was no secret relationship going on between Arie and Lauren while he was engaged to Becca. ... Becca knew Arie was struggling with his decision, however, I don’t think she felt he’d actually go through with breaking off the engagement. My understanding is she thought they would work through it.  

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't know when he told Becca he didn't think it would work out. I don't know if Becca felt there were problems and decided they should end it. I don't know that they were engaged and maybe decided to date. Maybe Arie told Becca it wasn't going to work because he has feelings for Lauren.

There are a lot of things I don't know, so I can't label him a cheater, going behind anyone's back or anything else at this point.

To me, he changed his mind very early, three weeks after filming. How he went about that, IDK.

To me as well. The fact that he (maybe) went 4 wheeling with Becca and had a SHV with her doesn't IMO mean they weren't already talking about his struggles with his decision. IMO while liking some IG posts doesn't mean he changed his mind, but knowing that he did change his mind, the liking may suggest that he was struggling at that time.
Also you have Arie posting a song on 12/14..."feeling like you can't see yourself without that person-feeling of having a best friend, a life partner, not wanting to be apart from them and so on, I won't post it all but, is that suppose to be for Becca.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:13 am

We don't know that it wasn't for Becca.  And there is nothing to 100% indicate it was for LB either.  Being that he was still on the in love with 2 people train it could have been either, both, or with Arie it's possible neither, IMO.  laugh out loud and it could be as simple as he likes that song.

IMO, opinions will vary and change depending on when you believe he told Becca it was over and just how into her he was during their time together.

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:33 am

Arie had all the power since he was the lead and it must have been very frustrating for Becca when he decided that he wanted to move on to Lauren. It doesn't sound like he gave any thought to working on their relationship before jumping right into another one. She'll move on and seems to be doing well right now but the ATFR show has to be tough for her. I don't really care that Arie will be going through a lot of flack. His choice, his consequences. All JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:11 am

Ladybug82 wrote:We don't know that it wasn't for Becca.  And there is nothing to 100% indicate it was for LB either.  Being that he was still on the in love with 2 people train it could have been either, both, or with Arie it's possible neither, IMO.  laugh out loud and it could be as simple as he likes that song.

IMO, opinions will vary and change depending on when you believe he told Becca it was over and just how into her he was during their time together.

JMOAA

I understand why many feel the way they do "I do". We will always see things different and that's okay, especially with the timeline. It's good conversation. For me things has to make since. I'm not making excuses for Arie, I just see his dilemma, the fact that it seems to me he quickly realized his mistake, he didn't carry it on for months and then change his mind. Why shouldn't he have went for the woman he really wanted, Im sure he didn't want to hurt Becca unfortunately when it comes to love sometimes, someone will get hurt. Arie has said throughout the season he was afraid of making a mistake, in fact mostly all of the leads has made this statement.
From what I see on the show, he was never into her then.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:10 am

pbmax wrote:Also you have Arie posting a song on 12/14..."feeling like you can't see yourself without that person-feeling of having a best friend, a life partner, not wanting to be apart from them and so on, I won't post it all but, is that suppose to be for Becca.

The reason I like reading here is that with so many other sets of eyes, I get exposed to things that I did not see myself and that broadens my perspective. Like one thing I read here but did not know is that Arie was in contact with Sean after the end of filming. IMO if Sean gave any advice to Arie it probably would have echoed Sean's decision and one thing that I DID know is that Sean's decision to pick Catherine was, ss reported by The Star, “I woke up this morning and knew there was a woman I couldn’t stand to live without.” It may not be a coincidence that Arie posted a song themed on a very similar basis as Sean used when he picked Catherine, if it means anything at all.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:43 am

Lucas15 wrote:
pbmax wrote:Also you have Arie posting a song on 12/14..."feeling like you can't see yourself without that person-feeling of having a best friend, a life partner, not wanting to be apart from them and so on, I won't post it all but, is that suppose to be for Becca.

The reason I like reading here is that with so many other sets of eyes, I get exposed to things that I did not see myself and that broadens my perspective. Like one thing I read here but did not know is that Arie was in contact with Sean after the end of filming. IMO if Sean gave any advice to Arie it probably would have echoed Sean's decision and one thing that I DID know is that Sean's decision to pick Catherine was, ss reported by The Star, “I woke up this morning and knew there was a woman I couldn’t stand to live without.” It may not be a coincidence that Arie posted a song themed on a very similar basis as Sean used when he picked Catherine, if it means anything at all.

He should have made that decision at the frc but he didn’t and now he needs to own it. Cmiiw but I believe arie also posted the ed sheeran song “perfect” before or straight after his first shv with Becca? With a caption all the feels....which IMO was about Becca.... anyway my opinion of him will not change sorry but he is a dyk - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 64 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 52 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bumbleguild
TeamArie_
Pirouette
Nousernameneeded
tiger