SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 64 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 54 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:03 pm

@Stone_Hedge
The people involved in the editing: MF specifically, perhaps some of the other producers. They will tell the editing staff what they want delivered. 
Cast is not involved.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:15 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@Stone_Hedge
The people involved in the editing: MF specifically, perhaps some of the other producers. They will tell the editing staff what they want delivered. 
Cast is not involved.

So if they wanted the Lead to be presented well despite this fiasco, they could. TPTB have the power. That’s why this all will be interesting how it plays out.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:38 pm

Aria wrote:
Well said. I think that's been my frustration with some of the comments on the forum. I can understand why people would understand or forgive Arie, but excusing or justifying his actions, doesn't sit right with me. I think that fandom goes too far sometimes, that people are so eager to defend their favorites that they forget about basic human compassion and decency. What Arie did was unfair and disrespectful to both Becca and Lauren and, IMO, that's not disputable. We can sleuth until the cows come home, but Arie's actions are his own. What producers or Becca's ex or Lauren and her family did or didn't do doesn't really matter. IMO.

I'm not sure if you're referring to me, but likewise I don't like to be identified as someone who is justifying Arie's behaviour or making excuses for him. I respect everyone's opinion, and just because I'm not saying what he did was wrong, etc, that doesn't mean I'm justifying anything, because my opinions are speculating and sleuthing. I don't have the facts to post what I think of him. It wouldn't sit right for me to post what I think of him when I don't have all the facts. That's just me. If the time comes and I think he warrants to be called out on his actions, I'll be the first one to do so.

Some people go to great length's to defend their favourite. We have all seen time and time again on this forum. It's their right to post their thoughts.

Just thought I'd clarify that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:55 pm

TPTB have the power to do virtually anything, but presenting the Lead well isn't one of them IMO. It certainly didn't happen with Rachel, Nick, Jojo, Ben, Kaitlyn, Juan Pablo, Andi, etc.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:09 pm

For me Arie's history with women and relationships makes me feel perfectly fine judging his decision to switch from Becca to Lauren. I do think he gets easily bored with women. I think he's all about the chase and that's his level of interest in either of these women.  I don't think he is truly into either of them as people. I think he was more into Lauren than Becca because she was the only one not throwing herself at him and that made him want her more. I think he only chose Becca over Lauren because her ex came into play and that made him competitive and he wanted to win over Becca's ex. I think he got bored with Becca so he decided to go chase Lauren again. I think it's only a matter of time before he gets bored with Lauren too. And then he'll go back to juggling multiple women like he was before all this. The end. I don't dislike Arie at all, I actually really do like him, but he is what he is and I just don't feel the need to wait and see. All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:24 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:@Stone_Hedge
Cast is not involved.

So if they wanted the Lead to be presented well despite this fiasco, they could. TPTB have the power. That’s why this all will be interesting how it plays out.
My opinion is that regardless of how much they might "like" the lead, MF will do what's best for his pocketbook. 
The same is true with how much they dislike the lead, but then IMO, it's so much easier to make a train wreck if you really don't like the lead. 
The ATFR has rarely focused on a fairytale or the couple, IMO, but on the drama and angst. So it's not all about the edit. TPTB can make it a fork fest regardless.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Aria wrote:
Well said. I think that's been my frustration with some of the comments on the forum. I can understand why people would understand or forgive Arie, but excusing or justifying his actions, doesn't sit right with me. I think that fandom goes too far sometimes, that people are so eager to defend their favorites that they forget about basic human compassion and decency. What Arie did was unfair and disrespectful to both Becca and Lauren and, IMO, that's not disputable. We can sleuth until the cows come home, but Arie's actions are his own. What producers or Becca's ex or Lauren and her family did or didn't do doesn't really matter. IMO.

I'm not sure if you're referring to me, but likewise I don't like to be identified as someone who is justifying Arie's behaviour or making excuses for him. I respect everyone's opinion, and just because I'm not saying what he did was wrong, etc, that doesn't mean I'm justifying anything, because my opinions are speculating and sleuthing. I don't have the facts to post what I think of him. It wouldn't sit right for me to post what I think of him when I don't have all the facts. That's just me. If the time comes and I think he warrants to be called out on his actions, I'll be the first one to do so.

Some people go to great length's to defend their favourite. We have all seen time and time again on this forum. It's their right to post their thoughts.

Just thought I'd clarify that.
That's just me too. I've done that and have grown from it.

If he get bored that quick, he and Lauren should already be over.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:50 pm

@bluwavz completely agree.  If Arie had not shown us this same type behavior in the past, I'd be more willing to wait and see about all the details.  But how many times does he need to do the same thing before I believe him to be either unable or not willing to have settle down into a long term monogamous relationship, no matter how much he may say he's ready.   It's not hard to connect the dots here, IMO.

I really do not like being overly negative or extra harsh, when I'm normally not or at least don't think I am laugh out loud, but sometimes you just have to call a spade a spade and be done with it.  Maybe next season I'll be more willing/able to join the wait and see movement and have more human decency since I'm not able to muster it this season apparently.  I hope it's something that continues and is extended to all leads in the future, not just Arie.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:53 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
happygolucky wrote:I'm thinking ... if Arie broke up with Becca app. 3 weeks after FRC ... app. 1 month before starting to "date" Lauren ... does he still need to be "sad" and not happy for his new relationship? ... Becca blindsided? ... We know that the filmed break-up occurred in the mid of January ... they might have been broken by then already, so maybe Becca wasn't "blindsided" in that instance ... (I've written somewhere before) she might wasn't only aware why and that Arie  has (already) started a new relationship. It stings ... sure ... but Arie once single has every right to do whatever he wants. What I do think he needs to own is his FRC decision and juggling 2 "relationships" (women) at the same time, if that was the case. But I doubt he will own any of it, since his excuse is "he did it for love" (because he fell for both) - just MO.

RS has been quite adamant in writing (here for example towards the bottom of the page) that Arie did not carry on a relationship with Lauren behind Becca's back; that he did discuss with Becca his struggle with his decision (though she may have thought they would work through it rather than break up). Lacking any better / different information at the moment I have to assume that what RS has said is true and that Arie didn't juggle 2 relationships at the same time.

As far as his demeanor in interviews is concerned, IMO at this date I don't believe that he can express both sadness over his breakup with Becca and happiness over reuniting with Lauren - that would expose the real ending before it airs and the producers aren't about to let that ending out by acknowledging it or letting Arie talk about it. The fact that it's been widely spoiled doesn't change their stance - they are doing what they have always done with regard to spoilers - which is to ignore they exist.

JMHO
VERY interesting post, Lucas.  Really helps me with my timeline questions and with perspective on Arie's interviews.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:00 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
SeekAny wrote:Every time Arie posts a song, it’s probably intended for like 3 girls. And they all think it’s for them.
And then again it could be that he just likes the song!  I love singing Alice Cooper's "School's Out for the Summer". School's been out for me a looooong time.

And I sing So What, I'm still a Rock Star by Pink...I am flat and tone deaf, far from a rock star. laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:27 pm

Becca posted an IG story of some one getting a tat on her inner arm.  Can't tell if it is Becca in the chair.  She tagged her sister.  Maybe someone can sleuth out better than myself.

https://www.instagram.com/bkoof/
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:21 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Becca posted an IG story of some one getting a tat on her inner arm.  Can't tell if it is Becca in the chair.  She tagged her sister.  Maybe someone can sleuth out better than myself.

https://www.instagram.com/bkoof/

It looks like the same bee that Becca has on her wrist. It must be her sister.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 64 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 54 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bumbleguild
TeamArie_
Pirouette
Nousernameneeded
tiger