SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 64 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 56 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SarahD Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:32 am

Yup that means plenty of footage to show a different story IMO.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:43 pm

I understand that but would have been a bummer to have him there and then it was cut out. I'd have easily given up some of the taxidermy stuff (except the rats in Paris giggling).

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:31 pm

At least Arie was still in the picture.

Who was the F2 that posted a pic of them and their grandfather on their HTD and cropped out the lead? Maybe it was on the international show. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:40 pm

Was that Lyndsey from Bachelor Canada this year?

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:At least Arie was still in the picture.

Who was the F2 that posted a pic of them and their grandfather on their HTD and cropped out the lead? Maybe it was on the international show. laugh out loud

Arie is trying to crop Becca out of the picture too in a verbal sort of way. Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 2622943811 IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:32 pm

From Sharleen’s blog about becca’s Mom Jill.

http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor22/episode8

“I think what really speaks to me about Becca's mother is that she's not confusing being cautious with being cold. You can be a protective parent on this show and not be frosty. So many parents see the Bachelor/ette as the enemy, as someone to crack or figure out or intimidate, or to protect their child from. Even Jill's "hard" question ("When you look at your life, your experience, think of committed, loving relationships that you admire. What in those relationships do you think makes them work?") is more about what Arie notices and values, which says so much more about him as a person than him explaining why he's not a "playboy" or defending still having three other "girlfriends". Above all, I like how, at the end of this conversation, Jill could say to his face, "I really like you." I don't think people express this sort of sentiment enough (when it's honest, anyway). I already really liked Becca, so it made sense that her mother was so delightful.”

I didn’t see a lot of talk about Becca’s mom but I couldn’t agree more with Sharleen. She was so endearing to me and I loved her question to Arie. It’s not surprising considering I just adore Becca and it’s clear she got so many great qualities from her mom. I hope we get to see her again questioning the final two on becca’s own season.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:44 pm

Becca is working out at a health club in Minneapolis. Maybe she’s getting in tip top shape for something?no idea:fingersarecrossed
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:47 pm

Good for Becca! I think no matter what, she will come out this a winner.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:11 pm

@AllAboutLove True. If I’d have to pick a shoe to be in , it’d be Becca’s . It doesn’t hurt that they are Louboutins. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:45 pm

@Stone_Hedge she's more than earned those shoes imo. Walk with your head held high Becca!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:18 pm

I got this info from bachelor reddit...Peter was at a charity event in portland yesterday and so was chelsea. But someone who was there said that they only toke a pic together and didnt speak after that....but that her friend that was standing by Peter said that he was texting Becca K while there

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:24 pm

sun20j2001 wrote:I got this info from bachelor reddit...Peter was at a charity event in portland yesterday and so was chelsea. But someone who was there said that they only toke a pic together and didnt speak after that....but that her friend that was standing by Peter said that he was texting Becca K while there

Maybe she will hook up with the Madison Mannequin. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 64 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 56 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bumbleguild
TeamArie_
Pirouette
Nousernameneeded
tiger