SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 64 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 60 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:26 am

Sorry for the double post. I'm talking about Becca in her thread, and the fact that she posted she will not be in an unhealthy relationship ever again.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71506

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:30 am

Kolormiblnd wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:I would love for RS to be TB...MF would skip the bus and have a 747 waiting for him...tires are much bigger.  

But, alas, it would be a short season, no one would show up at the meet and greet.  laugh out loud

rofl rofl rotfl  because the season was already spoiled.

Listen folks! It will be the first time we’re somewhat in suspense . Spoiler free and you mock!!!!!!!!????
Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamArie_ Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:34 am

Perhaps Peter will show up on Becca's Season and fight for her heart imao

TeamArie_

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:35 am

GuardianAngel wrote:When it was first posted here, IMO I felt that was something to keep an eye out for. Thanks to @Cocoa Kisses who noticed it on Feb 5th. The other day IIRC someone indicated Becca knows Peter's SIL and that's why they are following each other. I went through her IG and she had not been following her that long.

Then she followed a friend of Peter's, and now Peter's father is following her.

Glad she got over the unhealthy relationship.
Maybe she won't be the ette.
Maybe she will be the ette and guess who is a contestant.

:crazed

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4521p264-rebecca-becca-kufrin-sleuthing-spoilers

oh dear gawd...we could write this script.....this would be so he can get his redemption edit and become next bach dizzy what a vicious circle this truly is....
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo26 Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:36 am

@Diana My bad Imo! But you have to admit that it's suspect! Her following people in his circle and vice versa! He also liked a pic of her with one of the producers, which has now been deleted!

lolo26

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:37 am

@LeapofFaith exactly, Peter will be the F2 once again, aka as Nick and guess who will be ready to find love?? laugh out loud It will be time for that script to come alive.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:38 am

GuardianAngel wrote:When it was first posted here, IMO I felt that was something to keep an eye out for. Thanks to @Cocoa Kisses who noticed it on Feb 5th. The other day IIRC someone indicated Becca knows Peter's SIL and that's why they are following each other. I went through her IG and she had not been following her that long.

Then she followed a friend of Peter's, and now Peter's father is following her.

Glad she got over the unhealthy relationship.
Maybe she won't be the ette.
Maybe she will be the ette and guess who is a contestant.

:crazed

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4521p264-rebecca-becca-kufrin-sleuthing-spoilers

TeamArie_ wrote:Perhaps Peter will show up on Becca's Season and fight for her heart imao

I think as @stuckinsc said, the connection is likely innocent nothing more. I cannot be certain but if it is true that Becca is reading here, which I think she is, she has read all we have to say on the subject of Peteriocre (a la Kasha). Methinks the time for that ship has definitely sailed. He most likely will not be a contestant if she is ette and she will not be hooking up with him anytime soon. Or I will definitely eat crow. AMO

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo26 Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:38 am

If that happens, then they 100 percent *IMO* planned this! But we'll see, he seems pretty booked at this moment!

lolo26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:40 am

lolo26 wrote:If that happens, then they 100 percent *IMO* planned this! But we'll see, he seems pretty booked at this moment!

Knowing him, he would unbook himself for the gig. I think he wants it that badly despite all his protestations to the contrary.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:41 am

lolo26 wrote:@Diana My bad Imo! But you have to admit that it's suspect! Her following people in his circle and vice versa! He also liked a pic of her with one of the producers, which has now been deleted!

We are going to have to start keeping track of this somewhere. It took me awhile to find Coco's post. I didn't know he liked a pic which has now been deleted. The plot thickens. To bad we don't know the exact date she followed Peter's SIL Lets not forget, Peter mentioned BeccaK was "interesting" or whatever he said in that interview.

:stirthepot :uptonogood

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo26 Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:43 am

@GuardianAngel Yes we do know! She followed her the day after the superbowl!

lolo26

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:47 am

I didn't realize that Arie and TPTB set Becca up by telling her they were filming an update and then he dumped her. I'd expect that from Fleiss but my opinion of Arie is going lower and lower every day. I don't care if they told him he had to do it that way because a kinder man would have told her first, imo. I also don't like that he talked to Lauren about getting back together prior to that. If that's true, then I have to wonder if he'd have split with Becca if she'd said no. To me, the right thing to do would be to break up with Becca and then contact Lauren unless he was playing the odds.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15342

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 64 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 60 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bumbleguild
TeamArie_
Pirouette
Nousernameneeded
tiger