SELECT CONTENT

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 14 of 36 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:43 pm

Aria wrote:I think she has moments of immaturity where she annoys the heck out of me, but I have to say that her ability to speak her mind, her talent for expressing herself with such eloquence, her fearless way of calling Arie out for his actions, and her steadfast loyalty to Becca have made me a fan. She's the standout from the season, IMO.

:yes:

I also feel that she sometimes has a very good read on people. Better than I did at her age for sure!

I will say this for her... at least she has her eyes open about certain people.

Back to top Go down

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 14 3806527698 I love how drastic the opinions are. It's wonderful.

I'm trying to see the good in her. I'll say it again, I always liked her right from the beginning. I cut my shoulder length hair to her style, drastic for me. But the more she talked, the more she annoyed me. Too rude for my liking.

She'll probably be one of those contestants we'll be following for many years, and we'll watch her mature into a fine young lady.
I love her, too! Sometimes I want to say... Becca, try not to act SOOOOO 23 because you're actually so much more mature than that. She's easily influenced by her surroundings going by her IG. I do follow her on IG and I laugh because she will come back the next day after she's thought it through. There is an innocence to her loud and obnoxious emotions. She's a lil starlet. She just is, IMO.

As she grows in maturity,  I'll miss the old Bekah who was so raw and unrehearsed. Personality wise, she was the best match for Arie.  Even her age could not stand in the way of the real between them. For a man who has so little emotion, those tears were as real as any emotion he showed the entire season.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:46 pm

@mprssdbyu
I'll miss the old Bekah who was so raw and unrehearsed.

Thank you. That's exactly my opinion, I just didn't know it. She's already IMO changed so much.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:49 pm

IMO - she hasn't changed at all. She still is raw and unrehearsed, it's just now she's anti-Arie instead of pro-Arie no idea Her opinions have changed, but her unfiltered nature and how articulate she is in expressing herself have not.

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:06 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:IMO - she hasn't changed at all. She still is raw and unrehearsed, it's just now she's anti-Arie instead of pro-Arie no idea Her opinions have changed, but her unfiltered nature and how articulate she is in expressing herself have not.

Bingo!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 14 3806527698 I love how drastic the opinions are. It's wonderful.

I'm trying to see the good in her. I'll say it again, I always liked her right from the beginning. I cut my shoulder length hair to her style, drastic for me. But the more she talked, the more she annoyed me. Too rude for my liking.

She'll probably be one of those contestants we'll be following for many years, and we'll watch her mature into a fine young lady.

GA, she reminds me of someone at a transitional stage...A work in progress.  Sometimes a wise grown up, sometimes still a flighty kid. IMO, she'll be a spectacular adult.  However, what keeps me on her side and draws me to her is her intelligence, poise and self confidence for someone far beyond her years.  IMO she "throws kindness around like confetti" and calls BS as necessary.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:53 pm

I'll take the good with the bad and enjoy Bekah for the breath of fresh air that she is.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:34 am

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 14 DXkgHOxWAAA931T
Kristen Baldwin @KristenGBaldwin
The TRUE love story to come out of this season is Bekah's relationship with statement earrings. #TheBachelorFinale
Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 14 DXpjWFQXkAIclsZ
I hope Bekah's earrings get their own show after all this is over. #TheBachelorFinale
Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 14 DXpwUgKVAAAqB6-
PROPOSAL REACTION SHOT OF THE CENTURY! #TheBachelorFinale
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:19 pm

7:32- Arie telling Becca a week before the breakup , I love you and can’t wait to see you this weekend.
By that time, he was already in contact with Lauren and knew she was taking him back. no no

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:40 am

You can't win against Bekah, Airy. Please be quit!  laugh out loud
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:32 am

Bekah is, indeed, a breath of fresh air. She does need to "grow up" but when she does she will be even more of a force to reckon with than she is now. I just hope she finds her HEA outside the franchise. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:39 am

blueblues wrote:You can't win against Bekah, Airy. Please be quit!  laugh out loud
JMO

That just makes me  rofl . Why shouldn't you post those DM's publically? So you won't be caught cheating you lyingdyck? Post away Bekah, although I don't think you will have to worry about him trying any more sh*t with you.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 36 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+66
nuts2uiam
nd4reality
alwayscooking
Chgohighlife
eliza3