SELECT CONTENT

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 30 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by limoncello Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:51 pm

Meh, most of them are attention seekers. I guess my personal view is that it is more about what kind of issues you want that attention to be drawn to. But I don't follow her closely so it doesn't concern me that much.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:22 am

Baby Beks is pregnant! Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 30 1f631 
https://www.purewow.com/news/bekah-martinez-pregnant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:28 am

Smh. No words regarding this person. Best wishes however.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:31 am

There were rumours about this a couple of months ago already but she denied it, so people just brushed them off. Oh well, good luck to her, and most importantly the baby.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:41 am

Morning Toasters spoiled this two months ago and said this was why she ended up not doing BIP. They're basically the new RS, as all major scoop seems to originate there. 

Personally, I don't think it's THAT great of an idea to have a kid with someone you've been dating for like 12 seconds when you're 23 years old....but congratulations to them and best wishes for a healthy pregnancy!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:11 am

She was very honest yesterday in a post about the Jenna/Jordan situation about why she didn't go on BIP when asked... and that was the fact that she had a boyfriend. Some of her BN friends were actually encouraging her to do it anyways. Granted she was pregnant at the time she would have had to sign the contract but did she know? The leaked photo of her day planner had the "BIP Contract" memo was in mid-May and she would have gotten pregnant the end of April.

I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt on this one. And, from watching her in an IG story with kids she used to be a nanny for (and now babysits for at times), she will be a good mom.

Congratulations to Bekah and Gray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:23 am

Why does it not surprise me that a girl who does not use deodorant would also not use birth control?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:05 pm

Oh boy. I was hoping she would grow up a bit and quit acting like a child. Good luck to them.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:09 pm

Aria wrote:Morning Toasters spoiled this two months ago and said this was why she ended up not doing BIP. They're basically the new RS, as all major scoop seems to originate there. 

Personally, I don't think it's THAT great of an idea to have a kid with someone you've been dating for like 12 seconds when you're 23 years old....but congratulations to them and best wishes for a healthy pregnancy!

This, basically. I forgot she's only 23.

Healthy pregnancy to her though.

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:13 pm

Aria wrote:Morning Toasters spoiled this two months ago and said this was why she ended up not doing BIP. They're basically the new RS, as all major scoop seems to originate there. 

It's hardly ideal, but I get it. If you're an adult and absolutely certain you want kids one day, then getting rid of a healthy pregnancy is frankly more risky than having the baby. You never know what can happen in the future and by the time you're ready you might not even be able to get pregnant. And then you'll just be kicking yourself every day for the rest of your life. I'm not exactly a fan of Bekah, but I hope it works out for her and her boyfriend.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:15 pm

This has to be the most eventful 24 hours I BN history. dizzy

Since Bekah seems to be so happy about it I count her pregnancy among the good news. The baby may have been unplanned, but certainly not unwelcome, so congratulations and best of wishes to Bekah and her new family.
rose bud
Bekah will be 24 when the baby is born. These days that may count as young, but it wasn’t always like that, and with her experience she will be more than capable IMO.

Funny how all the signs were there when you look for them, starting with the 100 days sobriety challenge. Oldest trick in the book. laugh out loud

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:17 pm

@mindless I didn't realize it was unplanned! That makes sense...it's a pretty personal decision what to do in that case. 

It seems like a Kiptyn situation. At the very least, it seems like she'll be a really great mother even if the relationship doesn't last. Just think she needs to grow up a teeny bit (like it's crazy she was getting into the drama over Tia days after she found out she was pregnant), but it does seem like she's changing!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+66
nuts2uiam
nd4reality
alwayscooking
Chgohighlife
eliza3