SELECT CONTENT

Jenny Delaney - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenny Delaney - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Jenny Delaney - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:21 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:"Jenn?" could be Jenna? That way neither of them would need initials. Or this girl is a Penny/Bethanny/Britanny ect.

This girl doesn't look like Annaliese IMO. Their hair color/length and skintones are different. Plus Annaliese is 5'6 and this girl looks short IMO.

Jenny Delaney - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 PUCC01-03-1Jenny Delaney - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Pink110
http://mdtagencysf.com/portfolios/annaliesepuccini/
the girl beside whoever it is makes her look short...the girl with auburn hair looks as tall as Arie almost ...I was just going by similar initials...it's hard for me to make out much about coloring as in eyes etc.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Jenny Delaney - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Jenny Delaney - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:27 pm

OOhh good catch about the helmet upside down. Unless she goes by Anny or something and shortens her name it may be a Jenny, Tifanny, Britanny, Sunny or some other -nny name   question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:00 pm

I think Hawaii Girl is correct, a name ENDING in nny.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:34 pm

IMO - this girl is Jenny Delaney. RS said Jenny was on the derby date and the 'NNY' on the helmet matches.
14. Jenny Delaney: 27, Chicago, IL. Graphic Design Artist. Attended TCU for 2 years, before graduating from Colombia College in Chicago in 2014 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design. Here’s her design site with a few more pictures.
Twitter – @jdelaneydesigns
Instagram – jennyddesigns
LinkedIn – Jenny Delaney

Jenny Delaney - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Jenny1-1
Source RS

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:20 pm

^^ I like the picture of her in a life jacket at above mentioned design site.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:28 pm

She's a good artist.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:59 pm

She is a talented designer! How was she able to post on Twitter if she was on the Derby date?

Back to top Go down

Post by frostyy Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:40 pm

sportsgirl76 wrote:She is a talented designer!  How was she able to post on Twitter if she was on the Derby date?

Do you mean the Ray Ban ad? That looks like she was hacked or had some type of virus on her twitter, IMO.

frostyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:42 pm

frostyy wrote:
sportsgirl76 wrote:She is a talented designer!  How was she able to post on Twitter if she was on the Derby date?

Do you mean the Ray Ban ad? That looks like she was hacked or had some type of virus on her twitter, IMO.

Yes, that is the one. Thank you so much; now it makes sense!

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:25 pm

She's another very pretty girl. Arie has his work cut out for him long before F4. Whew!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:23 am

I think she's been eliminated as she's now being followed by the bachelor spoilers Instagram account.
Jenny Delaney - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Image110
My screenshot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:30 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:I think she's been eliminated as she's now being followed by the bachelor spoilers Instagram account.
Jenny Delaney - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Image110
My screenshot.
I saw the same, so I asked the person who runs that account, and they said they were following each other before she went on the show.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenny Delaney - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
Aria
Lennoxcolinrolland
frostyy
beader
dw_a_mom