SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 13 of 42 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 13 Empty Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:06 am

XQZME wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
XQZME wrote:So Lauren quit her job in Dallas and moved back to Virginia.  I am going to assume then, she will move to Arizona to be with Arie post Finale.

Interesting. Do we know when she moved back to Virginia? Was it before the switch, after the switch, right after filming?

... I read it on RS.  He didn't give any specifics, just that it was after she got back from filming the show.  Maybe some of our super sleuthers can work their magic and figure out the timeline. Smiley

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4650p48-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers-4#1282059

She was in Virginia at Xmas time, but that's expected.

She posted this pic Jan 8th.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdtX4DrHk8r/?taken-by=laureneburnham
Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 13 26071705_358855601246754_5108728680784330752_n

The temp in Dallas on Jan 8th was 60 degrees. I doubt there was snow on the ground.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/dallas-tx/75202/january-weather/351194

The temp in Virginia was 46 degrees, but prior to for over a week before it was in the 20's 30's.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/richmond-va/23220/january-weather/331252

Jan 17th production crew spotted at Lauren's parents house.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4602p720-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers-2

January 9th @littlereddress notices Arie is not saying he fell in love with two women.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4609p12-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-f1-f2-shv-clues-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

I think she knew of the upcoming split and moved. She did not post any pics of Arie until Jan 29th and again Feb 5th.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 13 Empty Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Bet2Win Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:09 am

yana_bach wrote:I was just coming to post something in line of the last few posts, but oh well, rules are rules  :yes:
Don‘t you guys feel like Tptb are intentionally giving her a not so nice edit and portrayal? With Mesnick 1.0, they never threw shade at Molly, they celebrated them as a couple, televised their wedding and invited them to a thousand events. It feels to me like Tptb don‘t believe in that relationship (Arie and LB) enough to care to build it up in people’s eyes, so they go in the opposite direction. Engines are revving, but not from a racecar, but rather a big bad bus

Molly took a lot of heat for the overnight tent date and the next morning walk of shame. So they threw shade at her on her first 1/1.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:15 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I think she knew of the upcoming split and moved. She did not post any pics of Arie until Jan 29th and again Feb 5th.

Which leads to the question how?  I would think that TPTB would want to keep her in the dark as much as possible to get the shock value of Arie telling her what he'd done and how he felt.  Which IMO leads back to Arie.

And if he was in contact with her talking about wanting to get back together with her while still with Becca, well that makes him look even worse, IMO.

All kinds of yuck factor and shadiness here IMO

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:26 am

Or perhaps the move was in the works prior to the show? IDK. 
Did she have a job to return to? Did she have a way of supporting herself post show? It seems there are a lot of factors unknown. She would not be the first 20 something to move home if she was unemployed and had no way of paying bills.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:29 am

Between Dec 8th when the SHV 4 wheeling pic was posted and Jan 9th when it was noticed he dropped the "in love with two women" there is nothing that tells us that he was still in a relationship or not with Becca. Becca posted two pics of Arie and that was premier night, Jan 1st. Nothing since.

IMO it started brewing when he liked Lauren's SM on Dec 4th/5th.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:30 am

Lauren's parents are in Virginia Beach not Richmond, right?

If so, January 8th was the "bomb cyclone" that dropped almost a foot of snow across eastern Virginia... which includes Virginia Beach.

Jan 8 snowfall Virginia Beach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:32 am

From her linkedin page she was doing EMT until 2016 in Virginia Beach. 
She worked at Vonage from Feb 2017 until she took off for TB, 7 months.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:33 am

Kashathediva wrote:Or perhaps the move was in the works prior to the show? IDK. 
Did she have a job to return to? Did she have a way of supporting herself post show? It seems there are a lot of factors unknown. She would not be the first 20 something to move home if she was unemployed and had no way of paying bills.

I tell my boys they have to move out when they are 40. laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:39 am

I don’t have anything against Lauren besides thinking she’s a idiot to think Arie will change. I actually feel a little bad for her if I’m being honest. She’s going to be hated on so much for her boyfriend’s stupid decisions.

Jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:50 am

havadrpepper wrote:Lauren's parents are in Virginia Beach not Richmond, right?

If so, January 8th was the "bomb cyclone" that dropped almost a foot of snow across eastern Virginia... which includes Virginia Beach.

Jan 8 snowfall Virginia Beach

Right. So I was thinking Jan 8th she already moved to her parents house.

Maybe she never left after Christmas.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:50 am

Kashathediva wrote:From her linkedin page she was doing EMT until 2016 in Virginia Beach. 
She worked at Vonage from Feb 2017 until she took off for TB, 7 months.
Did she move to Texas or wherever because of her engagement?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:52 am

IMO Becca and Arie were together until he broke up with her in the SH following her Vegas trip.  Whether they both were struggling or happy or she was happy and he wasn't, who knows.  

Caroline and Becca's real life friends and family's likes, comments, etc. after the switch was reveals by RS support that IMO.  I don't believe they were holding back until RS said something.  

I hope LB's move home was all innocent and not part of some elaborate plan between her and Arie all along.  Because IMO if she knew about the switch before it happened it came directly from Arie, meaning they were in contact.  No way TPTB passed up the chance to film her reaction upon finding out he'd dumped Becca and wanted to date her.

And for the record, I don't dislike her.  I just can't believe she thinks a short term relationship (IMO) with Arie is worth the train, bus, tank, etc. that is coming for her.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 42 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+70
LiboLRC
whit90
kmick0890
blueblues
jen689