SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 34 of 42 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 34 Empty Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by pbmax Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:24 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:The true relationship starts after the film stops rolling.  As @tigertiz said maybe Arie was trying to make it work with Becca, but he just wasn't feeling it.  Maybe Lauren was on his mind the whole time from the moment he said goodbye and the limo pulled away or maybe the more time he spent with Becca, he realized he missed Lauren and that undeniable spark they had. He even told Lauren on their date that he couldn't understand it, but he felt pulled towards her.  It's called chemistry, Arie.  laugh out loud
Exactly! When they get to see that other side, that side they don't show during filming, when you're on your best behavior, trying to woe and win
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 34 Empty Re: Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:35 pm

I hope LB is ready for a bumpy ride.  It's not going to be pretty or easy for a while, IMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by North Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:46 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@Ladybug82 and @Sprite, to me I am going with Occam’s razor. Arie chose Becca and changed his mind, because Arie is used to doing whatever he wants when it comes to women. JMO.

Yes! I was waiting for an Occam's Razor reference!!!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:48 pm

I cannot remember who it was but there was a contestant who ended up breaking up with the bachelor and she said on a podcast that once they had a few SHVs she knew it was not going to work.  She said it was a shock to her because it seemed so perfect when they were on the show.  

I just find myself wondering what happened on those SHVs and if Arie had that feeling once he spent time with Becca and they talked about a future, he could no longer see it.  They were not on the same page.  And he can't stop thinking about the one he let go.

I wish he chosen Lauren as his F1.  It would lesson the blow for her but whatever.  It's gonna go down and not be pretty.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:06 pm

tigertiz wrote:
Sprite wrote:If Arie was so unsure of Becca, then why did he introduce her to his friends post show...according to that group picture that was taken and used as part of the spoiler that she was F1? It doesn't make sense to me. It can't be both ways. Either he was still happy and showing her off to family and friends or he was already regretting his choice...in which case why not just stick to a regular SHV and not include his friends and family? no idea

Maybe he was focusing on the feelings that he had for her and trying like hell to reinforce that it was love.   Been there. Done that.  Maybe after spending time with her together with his friends, he realized he was fooling himself.  (Sometimes the people closest to us can see what we cannot.)  Who knows?  I'm just speculating. But I can come up with lots and lots of scenarios.   Maybe he just didnt miss her that much after she left town and that in itself was a wake up call to him (that he wasnt in love with her.).

Sorry, but that still doesn't make sense to me. Yes, that certainly happens and in real life we can use our friends opinions to get clarity about our own feelings, but this isn't regular life. They are supposed to be secret visits. If he is having doubts he should not be setting up unsanctioned visits and getting her more involved in his real life and getting her hopes up. He should have been discussing stuff with her...in private...and most certainly not posting said visits involving his friends and family on SM. That makes him an even bigger idiotic douche than I already think he is.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:24 pm

@Sprite I just think Arie is fundamentally lacking in empathy and regard for others. It's like when he went to Emily's house to try to woo an engaged women or when he talked about his ex's miscarriage on TV, when she had specifically said she was very uncomfortable with that and would hope he would never do that. I don't think he does it to be cruel, I just don't think it ever occurs to him. He just thinks about himself. Things like introducing Becca to his friends, publicly liking pictures of Lauren the day after he spent the night with Becca, his OTT gloating about how happy he is now days after dumping Becca...it all fits with his history, especially with women. 

Another reason I think this relationship is going to crash and burn, as Lauren strikes me as someone who is insecure and really needs an empathetic, doting partner. All, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:32 pm

Aria wrote:@Sprite I just think Arie is fundamentally lacking in empathy and regard for others. It's like when he went to Emily's house to try to woo an engaged women or when he talked about his ex's miscarriage on TV, when she had specifically said she was very uncomfortable with that and would hope he would never do that. I don't think he does it to be cruel, I just don't think it ever occurs to him. He just thinks about himself. Things like introducing Becca to his friends, publicly liking pictures of Lauren the day after he spent the night with Becca, his OTT gloating about how happy he is now days after dumping Becca...it all fits with his history, especially with women. 

Another reason I think this relationship is going to crash and burn, as Lauren strikes me as someone who is insecure and really needs an empathetic, doting partner. All, IMO.

For now I think Lauren and Arie are okay, he is giddy he got to change to her and he is talking about how much he loves her and she touches him as no one has since Emily. So it is great, she is being adored.

I just question what happens as the new wears off, when he is travelling and there are all kinds of women around to tempt Arie. And for Lauren when he forgets a call or two, or a text goes unreturned.

Maybe they will be forever and if they are I will be happy for them. But since neither of these two in this couple have shown a history of sticking around when things get hard, I won't be surprised if they don't make it.

As always it is all JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:38 pm

Is backlash the end of someone's life, will they cease to exist because of it, will it kill them. No. I don't think Arie nor Lauren are sitting in a corner trembling in their boots. I would say if he's saying he's happy, Then no yes Im sure he knows that there will be those who won't like the outcome but that's their problem, tuff cookie. Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 34 2498057887

Some people just don't care about what others say or think.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:45 pm

pbmax wrote:Is backlash the end of someone's life, will they cease to exist because of it, will it kill them. No. I don't think Arie nor Lauren are sitting in a corner trembling in their boots. I would say if he's saying he's happy, Then no yes Im sure he knows that there will be those who won't like the outcome but that's their problem, tuff cookie. Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 34 2498057887

Sure, some people don't. Arie and Lauren certainly do. Arie himself has admitted it, when he did the AF podcast, and it can be seen through his social media activity such as shutting down his comments and remarking "it's a bloodbath in here" and responding when someone mocked his and Lauren's age gap. The guy cares. He's admitted it and he's shown it through his actions. Lauren also tweeted in response to the criticism about getting with Arie so soon after her broken engagement and she commented on IG about how she was editing in a way to hide her extroverted, go with the flow personality. These people *clearly* care. Are they going to sit in a corner trembling in their boots? Maybe. Probably not. But, when you have two people who do care about what others think and are getting this worked up about minor criticism, the h*ll that it coming their way is going to impact them. It just will. Ask any other couple who has been through this, even the ones that stay away from the fame like JP/Ashley and Des/Chris. They've all said it was really, really hard dealing with the criticism and backlash during and after their season. And, no one since Jason/Molly has gotten as bad as Arie/Lauren will. If they are strong enough, they will make it through it. But, you're dealing with a woman who has two broken engagements and a man who hasn't been in a committed relationship since he was in his 20s. Maybe it'll happen! But I wouldn't take those odds. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:02 am

They are in the honeymoon stage, plain and simple . If the switch never happened then perhaps they’d be as happy still. That’s  no different than a lot of the past Bachelors and their F1. The ATFR seems blissful and their future bright until they face the real life of a couple. The ins and outs of living with someone. What is the success rate of the Bachelors no matter how happy they seemed AFR
? Jmo

Edit: Add the extra dimension of the switch . no no

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:12 am

pbmax wrote:Is backlash the end of someone's life, will they cease to exist because of it, will it kill them. No. I don't think Arie nor Lauren are sitting in a corner trembling in their boots. I would say if he's saying he's happy, Then no yes Im sure he knows that there will be those who won't like the outcome but that's their problem, tuff cookie. Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 34 2498057887

For me it is not an issue of whether I like the outcome or not. I don't really care one way or another.

I'm not a huge fan of Arie, Becca or Lauren. Which ever way the ending turns out, they are all rather dull in my book and this has been a wasted season. However, as a viewer, who wants to be entertained....I want the biggest blow up there is...switch them up, dump them, etc...whatever it takes to create the most excitement. That doesn't mean that as human being I can't see that someone in that scenario is going to be hurt and that the person responsible needs to be called out. In this case, Arie.

As viewer, I might or might not end up enjoying the ending, but I will move on as soon as the show is done. Arie and Lauren and Becca will not be so lucky. The crazies will be all over them. They may not be trembling now and it certainly won't kill them, but it could end up being very rough for Arie and Lauren. I think Becca will fare better because of how things will be edited ... the beloved next Bette and all that ... but even she will probably have moments of regret, sadness and embarrassment. In the end, everything may turn out fine for all of them, but not before suffering through some tough times that probably didn't need to happen.

And I do think Arie cares what people think or he wouldn't be turning off his SM stuff as word of the ending got out and the fans started attacking. He should buckle up as things will really ramp up when the show airs the whole mess.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:13 am

I agree.  Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 34 3806527698
One thing I have learned in life, what you usually think will happen sometimes doesn't. You don't have to always go looking for the boogey man, sometimes it's nothing but a shadow. 
The backlash and ugly being speculated may not effect them an iota. IDK. Then it may. 
Once promotional interviews and rounds are over (and they could be abbreviated) the couple goes on their merry way as needed. Some want the spotlight, others do not.  Some do not open their social media to abuse and haters. It already seems like a lot of this has been adjusted. 
Then again, most followers of the show will never know half the things those of us really following and sleuthing the show know. They may not care other than a couple exists post show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 42 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Burnham - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+70
LiboLRC
whit90
kmick0890
blueblues
jen689