SELECT CONTENT

Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LoveIslandAU - Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:29 am

Bobette wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
Bobette wrote:@GuardianAngel, yes Love Island UK Season 4 is on now - it started a few days after the AU show.  The Aussie show is using the old UK villa so the UK residents are in another house in the same region.  I can't believe they haven't organised a cross-over event!

I haven't watched till now because it's not on GO! here like it was in previous years, but I just found a link to the online episodes so if you are able to set up a thread I will post the link and join in the conversation with @LoveDovez once I'm caught up with the eps!

YAYYYYYYYY @Bobette  I'm so glad you found it.... Let me know what you think when you get caught up on it please.

Literally watching it now (I'm on holidays from work and it's too cold for gardening - what else is a girl to do?!).  15 minutes in to ep 1 (haven't even met the boys yet but my first thought: IS KENDALL A KADY CLONE?!?!  She looks exactly like her! LoveIslandAU - Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 3806527698

I'm so glad you found it. I think you will like it. They've also had 2 Aftersun about it, too. Kem was on the first one. Olivia was on the 2nd one. Isn't Kendall's eyes to die for and her hair, too.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

LoveIslandAU - Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:31 am

Bobette wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
Bobette wrote:@GuardianAngel, yes Love Island UK Season 4 is on now - it started a few days after the AU show.  The Aussie show is using the old UK villa so the UK residents are in another house in the same region.  I can't believe they haven't organised a cross-over event!

I haven't watched till now because it's not on GO! here like it was in previous years, but I just found a link to the online episodes so if you are able to set up a thread I will post the link and join in the conversation with @LoveDovez once I'm caught up with the eps!

YAYYYYYYYY @Bobette  I'm so glad you found it.... Let me know what you think when you get caught up on it please.

Literally watching it now (I'm on holidays from work and it's too cold for gardening - what else is a girl to do?!).  15 minutes in to ep 1 (haven't even met the boys yet but my first thought: IS KENDALL A KADY CLONE?!?!  She looks exactly like her! LoveIslandAU - Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 3806527698

I'm so glad you found it. I think you will like it. They've also had 2 Aftersun about it, too. Kem was on the first one. Olivia was on the 2nd one. Isn't Kendall's eyes to die for and her hair, too.

Awww talking about cold. It was almost 100 here today and is supposed to be the same tomorrow.. laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:32 am

The boys are being introduced now.  Can't believe they got a hot doctor on the show!  I like nerds - hope he doesn't turn out to be a dick?  laugh out loud

We should probably wait till the UK thread is set up before we get too carried away here so I'll hold off my other thoughts till GA has had chance to do that.  

I'll keep notes and get back to you! yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:35 am

LeapofFaith wrote:@LoveDovez interesting they are doing a love island uk at the same time! where are the uk islanders? i thought they used the villa the aussies guys are in??

@Bobette answered this question a couple posts down... Thanks @Bobette as I wasn't sure where they were taped at. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:36 am

Bobette wrote:The boys are being introduced now.  Can't believe they got a hot doctor on the show!  I like nerds - hope he doesn't turn out to be a dick?  laugh out loud

We should probably wait till the UK thread is set up before we get too carried away here so I'll hold off my other thoughts till GA has had chance to do that.  

I'll keep notes and get back to you! yes

Just one hint..... I love the doctor... He would be my pick out of all of them... Hopefully we will get a thread for it soon. : )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:38 am

thumbsup @LoveDovez

ETA:  Up to episode 3.  I'm going to have to fight you for Alex.  Bless his nerdy ginger heart.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:52 am

Getting back to the Aussie show:  

Voiceover line of the season so far from the yoga segment on tonight's episode.

"And here we see the couples - Erin and Eden, Millie and Dom, Cassidy and her hostage Grant..."  cantstopl

Ah, fake Iain Stirling, you get a gold star for that one.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:05 am

So does Australia get to vote out a girl tomorrow night? Or does the villa?? I confused? I want to vote ;)
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:56 am

LeapofFaith wrote:So does Australia get to vote out a girl tomorrow night? Or does the villa?? I confused? I want to vote ;)

IMO the producers will work it to their agenda.  

If the boys pick, Cassidy's toast (Who's going to pick her?  They all think she's a nutcase!) but the producers will want her to stay (because she's a nutcase laugh out loud) so IMO they won't risk it.

I also think they will want Millie to stay (she's got a cool head and is very articulate), so they might put it to a public vote and get Francoise out (she's had hardly any airtime this week).  

So I'm guessing public vote, Francoise goes.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:16 am

Bobette wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:So does Australia get to vote out a girl tomorrow night? Or does the villa?? I confused? I want to vote ;)

IMO the producers will work it to their agenda.  

If the boys pick, Cassidy's toast (Who's going to pick her?  They all think she's a nutcase!) but the producers will want her to stay (because she's a nutcase laugh out loud) so IMO they won't risk it.

I also think they will want Millie to stay (she's got a cool head and is very articulate), so they might put it to a public vote and get Francoise out (she's had hardly any airtime this week).  

So I'm guessing public vote, Francoise goes.

Thanks for replying yes Now when can we vote?? Shouldn’t it be up now? Weird right?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:15 pm

Hmmm... maybe they'll open the voting tonight and have the girl exit on Sunday? Or my theory above could be totally wrong and the contestants will choose.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:49 pm

Does the below mean that they have opened polls to which girl gets saved? Sorry, I don't live in AU and have no access to the app to vote. When do they normally open polls? The day of the aired episode?

Anyway, I think the show will some how show results favourable for Cassidy being saved. Au revoir Francoise! Second girl leaving is probably Mac.

source
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
AllAboutLove
Enough
LeapofFaith
Sprite
LoveDovez