SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:58 am

notarose wrote:^^^
Fair enough Smiley  I watched unspoiled and am not invested in what happens next so from the perspective of "story", I loved it bestbud!
I am glad you enjoyed it bestbud! I am interested in what may happen next but can't say I am invested as either way, whether they last or not, whatever works for them is fine for them/me. 

For sure though sleuthing unspoiled definitely played a role in how I watched the show, especially since Stu was sleuthed before he even was on the show as an intruder to film and tipped to win back then and lots of insider info throughout so made for interesting viewing seeing it through the lens of all the additional info. 

Since this is a spoiler thread and discussion can center on not just the show but SM/media/Spoilers/inside info/firsthand accounts about Stu/etc, it makes for a different "story" if one will. I can't watch unspoiled as a mod so I try to enjoy the whole "story" and all it entails and take it all in as it is not solely an edited show to watch on the Spoiler side of things. 

Stu and Soph's story on it's own I wasn't wowed by it but I thought it had some sweet, genuine and endearing moments and I did like that it was an older couple and something different. Sophie was a wonderful lead I thought and did a fantastic job overall yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Norcalgal Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:43 am

notarose wrote:wow Just watched the last epi and for me it was the most heartfelt expression of mature mutual love ever on the franchise! Absolutely beatingheart the depth of feeling these two have for each other.
Wishing them the very best blowkiss

I totally agree with you - I think it's the maturity of Stu and Sophie. I almost cried at the vulnerability of Stu on their final date. This was destiny we saw playing out - no one else even came close to having their emotional connection. Wishing them the best!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:37 am

I'm hoping the show posts the post-finale video that all the other couples have had as it would be lovely to see that of the two of them. 

Here's a bit of their finale moment. Wishing them the best yes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:41 am

On the end of this weeks Insider guide they have Sophie and Stu talking to the camera after the FRC. Stu says he knew how he felt for a long time, Sophie is glad she finally got to tell Stu how she felt and they both thanked each other laugh out loud.

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/extra/season-3/the-bachelorette-insider-guide-week-6

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:44 am

@stoneleigh Unfortunately I can't watch on there. Is it after the FRC in Fiji when filming or in the hotel from yesterday so after the finale aired?

I watched the finale again that @Norcalgal was kind enough to post in the links thread (my feed cut out a lot when watching so wanted to watch it again). It was a stunning setting in Fiji and such a beautiful FRC and so emotional with Soph and Stu. Storybook romance really I'd say especially of how they met a year ago but didn't pan out and Stu taking that chance again to chase after happiness with Soph by going on the show - so a story of second chances (which love often is imo) heartbeat

Just watching it like a movie/TV show it was so lovely. It's always the other stuff (outside of the edited show itself) that makes me wonder but I had the same with SamF (loved her season even though I never cared for Sasha and I like Stu more than I did Sasha). Same with Blake's season which was one of my favorite seasons ever that I've watched but off-show well that certainly didn't end with happiness.

So all in all a great season by Soph and happy for her to find love and interested to see where her/their journey takes them now as the episodes are over and real life begins  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:40 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@stoneleigh Unfortunately I can't watch on there. Is it after the FRC in Fiji when filming or in the hotel from yesterday so after the finale aired?

I watched the finale again that @Norcalgal was kind enough to post in the links thread (my feed cut out a lot when watching so wanted to watch it again). It was a stunning setting in Fiji and such a beautiful FRC and so emotional with Soph and Stu. Storybook romance really I'd say especially of how they met a year ago but didn't pan out and Stu taking that chance again to chase after happiness with Soph by going on the show - so a story of second chances (which love often is imo) heartbeat

Just watching it like a movie/TV show it was so lovely. It's always the other stuff (outside of the edited show itself) that makes me wonder but I had the same with SamF (loved her season even though I never cared for Sasha and I like Stu more than I did Sasha). Same with Blake's season which was one of my favorite seasons ever that I've watched but off-show well that certainly didn't end with happiness.

So all in all a great season by Soph and happy for her to find love and interested to see where her/their journey takes them now as the episodes are over and real life begins  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 4256136633

It was after the actual FRC while they were still on the beach.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:13 am

@AllAboutLove

Here's exactly what happens.

It's starting to get dark, great sunset, they are both talking to the camera still in their FRC outfits on the beach.

Looking at camera Stu says "I've known how I felt for some time now... but I've been looking for this girl... I think my whole life." Turns to Sophie "It was tough not knowing how you felt but having to open my heart to you" cut to footage of them full on making out in front of late sunset (previously unseen footage). Stu still talking "I did it because its how I feel".

Back to Sophie talking to camera "Its so relieving to finally be able to tell Stu how I felt about him. I've gone through so much in my life to find him" Cut to more footage of them making out in front of late setting sun (also previously unseen footage).

Camera cuts back to Sophie and Stu, still facing camera but turned and smiling at each other like idiots. Stu leans in for a kiss, finishes and whispers "Thankyou" Sophie whispers back "ThankYOU" Stu says again "seriously... thankyou".

Cuts to Osher saying something about it being the best possible ending... etc.

Screencaps

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 110
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 210
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 310
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 410
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 510
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 610
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 710

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:19 am

I really enjoyed the finale.  Utterly beautiful scenery and I saw genuine emotions all round from Sophie, Stu and Jarrod.  The meet and greets with her family felt sensible and real.  At the risk of stating the obvious, it felt like a very "mature" ending.  

Jarrod was gutted but dignified and stoic, and I did get the impression that Sophie and Stu are genuinely sick of the dating treadmill and will give their relationship a red hot go.  It may not work out, but at this stage I don't believe the break up rumours.

The only remaining loose ends I would like tied up are:

- What was Sophie crying about at the airport; and
- What really happened to Jarrod's pot plant.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:10 am

@stoneleigh  thank you so much for the update and SCs. Wish it could have been included in the episode so truly appreciated for those of us who can't view them bestbud! 

I wonder if they didn't do a post-finale episode video then like all the previous couples have done? Strange since they were photographed in the hotel where they video it. Maybe they just didn't want to or something and so they posted the best of Sophie montage instead and then The Project interview so maybe just doing things different this year same as no Season Preview. 

@Bobette I thought the final episode was the best episode of the season - much better edited too imo - and agree it felt much more real and genuine with all three and made for a better show imo because of this. That FRC scenery was stunning and even with the carpet it looked so much better than Matty's season. The show seems to have better locations for FRC with the Bette shows. Also much more gracious leads with Bettes imo as Sophie was her compassionate and gracious self and just very caring even with the heartbreak for Jarrod. Hopefully happily ever afters for all of them beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+22
Storybook
Norcalgal
Sprite
Katiebelle
Pongo
SugarAndSpice
mjoy
stoneleigh
dolcimumma
joshfan
Sundy