SELECT CONTENT

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by anders Thu May 17, 2012 9:06 am

interesting - since she's now put herself in the very same position Brad was in.

I find that highly hypcrotical of her.

I find it hard to trust anything she says.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 12:45 pm

I think that because he was wishing for the best for her, that the comment was only a reflection on how mismatched they were. Had they actually married it would have been awful. I don't think he meant it a reflection on her character, at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Thu May 17, 2012 12:55 pm

Mustang19 wrote:I'm not sure Em ever got over seeing all the episodes of Brad's season, and the things he said and did with the other women. I got the impression she was very jealous and not very forgiving, and that was a big obstacle in their relationship. Now that she has experienced what it is like to be the lead, maybe she has a little more empathy for what it was like for him. I like them both, and wish them both well. It just wasn't meant to be for them as a couple.

I had forgotten about that. Good point and I agree that played a part in their very rough start which was never able to get legs.

And yes avoice, I don't believe he meant anything about her character. He added that she dodged a bullet too.
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu May 17, 2012 8:13 pm

Since this the interview was brought here and there have been posts concerning it, I thought it would only be fair to put his here as well.

OK Magazine has this article about Brad's interview and this is what it says at the bottom of it.

So what did Emily have to say about all this?

She Tweeted at former contestant Ashley Spivey, who called Brad's quip disappointing: "I'm sure they accidentally cut off the part where he said it was a diamond encrusted bullet of course! :) "

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 11 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Thu May 17, 2012 8:18 pm

Brill wrote:Since this the interview was brought here and there have been posts concerning it, I thought it would only be fair to put his here as well.

OK Magazine has this article about Brad's interview and this is what it says at the bottom of it.

She Tweeted at former contestant Ashley Spivey, who called Brad's quip disappointing: "I'm sure they accidentally cut off the part where he said it was a diamond encrusted bullet of course! Smiley "

cute Hugesmile
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by Keili Thu May 17, 2012 8:33 pm

US Weekly wrote about it too.

I think Brad's just not that well-spoken. I really don't think he meant it the way it came across. It sounds harsher in print than how he said it.

If anything, I think he meant that he's realized that he wasn't ready for that kind of life. He said he's been so busy with his bars he hasn't had time to date. He's only been on one in the past year. How could he have had time to be a husband and stepfather?

Either that or he's not over her and it's just a self-preservation, "I'm better off without her" kind of thing.
Keili
Keili

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu May 17, 2012 8:52 pm

Brill wrote:Since this the interview was brought here and there have been posts concerning it, I thought it would only be fair to put his here as well.

She Tweeted at former contestant Ashley Spivey, who called Brad's quip disappointing: "I'm sure they accidentally cut off the part where he said it was a diamond encrusted bullet of course! Smiley "

:laughingoutlou Love that.

Brad could have been a bit more classy. I'd say there are 3 or 4 women from the show who could say the same thing about him.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu May 17, 2012 9:00 pm

Funny how we all see things differently.

I think she was being very snarky and not in a good way... :yes:

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 11 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 9:06 pm

Yeah I see couple of people from bachelornation coming down on him for that. My thoughts are it was something that was said in an unguarded moment. It is obviously the way he truly feels but if he had stopped and thought a few seconds he would not have said it. On the hand he has every right to say how he feels. Without being jumped on by that whole crew.

Back to top Go down

Post by doantam Thu May 17, 2012 10:03 pm

I like Emily enough but i do see Emily as bitchy with that tweet, and the Emily at the AFTR comes out.

I would expect more from that gentleman though, and the classy Southern bell too.

doantam

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu May 17, 2012 10:08 pm

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374
I know we are all upset about Brad's "I dodged a bullet with Emily" comment but everyone remember his therapist was the drummer for Go West
3:34 PM - 17 May 12

giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Keili Thu May 17, 2012 10:17 pm

I don't get how she was being snarky or bitchy. She didn't say anything about Brad or put him down in any way. It was the most harmless joke (if you can even call it that) ever.

He said he dodged a bullet, the bullet being her. And she made a joke and called herself a diamond encrusted bullet. With a smiley face. It seems like she just laughed it off. She just got home from filming, I'm sure she's all happy and in love right now and didn't care too much about it.
Keili
Keili

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

+77
sdmom
Kels0012
bleuberry
Mommyof2
hdman