SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 77 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 43 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:12 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I doubt there's anything frantic going on. Cam wasn't on BIP nor on Winter Games. If he is TPTB's choice this was decided months ago. jmo

It may have been unofficially decided months ago but what if Cam changed his mind before they got his signature on a contract?  I could see that leading to some scrambling.

Hopefully they announce it officially soon so we know one way or another.  The news seemed fairly well received so if it turns out to be someone other than Cam, good luck to them!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:15 pm

I am not sure. I think Kyle was in Sydney with his friends and for Australia Day weekend. He usually goes to Sydney to visit these same friends so I think it was more for that.

It's possible Cam may have changed his mind. They usually never officially announce until the early/mid part of March so I'd be surprised if they deviate from that. IA though, if not him then good luck to someone else laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:25 pm

There is no doubt in my mind Cam will make for excellent eye candy. And he is sweet and adorable, the typical 'boy next door' type. But I personally think because he is so nice he will be a weak, insipid lead. I could be wrong, but I am far too jaded by this show to think otherwise.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:48 pm

Storybook wrote:There is no doubt in my mind Cam will make for excellent eye candy. And he is sweet and adorable, the typical 'boy next door' type. But I personally think because he is so nice he will be a weak, insipid lead. I could be wrong, but I am far too jaded by this show to think otherwise.

I don't think that just because someone is nice they will be a weak and insipid lead. I thought Sean Lowe was very nice and respectful...and good eye candy....and turned out to be a very good lead...even marrying his pick. Sometimes it is the nice ones, who while they play along because it is a show after all and they do have a contract, will only go along with tptb up to a point. In some ways Cam really reminds me of Sean. Nice, sweet, respectful and has a sense of humour. Sean made fun of himself with all the shirtless pictures, but he was super nice with the women and picked the one that people least expected because she was the best one for him.

If Cam picks his battles and is fortunate to have some good prospects, I think it could turn out to be a very good season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:17 am

@Sprite I totally agree with you. Not all nice, kind men make weak leads. I was specifically talking about Cam. To me he does not have the qualities needed to make him a strong lead. And yes there is always drama with the women, people love it, and it sells the show. But for Cam to shine over the drama IMO will be difficult.

He was a great contestant. If he is the lead, I'm guessing (and maybe wrongly) the producers are hoping viewers will feel sorry for him having to deal with the drama. IMO this is how they are planning to get ratings. If amongst the histrionics there are some nice, kind, down to earth women, then I hope the love story is shown. Somehow I doubt it will be.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:26 am

@Storybook I don't get a weak vibe from Cam. To me he seems to have good head on his shoulders and seems confident in who he is. The drama will always be there ... no matter how strong the lead. If the producers choose to focus on the drama, it will overshadow anyone. 

I don't see how viewers feeling sorry for Cam having to deal with drama will get ratings. I don't feel sorry for any of them. All of them sign up for it and by now they should know what they are in for.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:36 am

I think Aussie women will feel a protectiveness towards Cam. They will tune into the show to see how he is. Aussie's are a strange bunch. We love the 'underdog' and want to cheer them on.

As I have said, if Cam has doubts about being the lead and is being talked into it, then why go on the show? If it is to find true love, then perhaps he should follow Matty J's example and meet the woman before hand so he ends up with the one he wants. Or he could just do it for exposure like Sophie Monk. With Sophie the majority of Aussies 'have her back' so I know they will have Cam's back too.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:37 am

Cams still about, he liked a post 5 hours ago. He’s on the downlow though and is not posting publicly which is interesting.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:11 am

Sundy wrote:Cams still about, he liked a post 5 hours ago. He’s on the downlow though and is not posting publicly which is interesting.

His IG does seem very... how shall I put it... "preened" of late.  Reminds me of Matty's between the end of Georgia's season and the start of his own - it was very sanitised; lots of babies, no women other than his family.  I wouldn't expect Cam to be posting anything debaucherous because that's not who he is (IMO) but still, it does look like a pre-Bach promotional photo spread, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:34 pm

Storybook wrote:There is no doubt in my mind Cam will make for excellent eye candy. And he is sweet and adorable, the typical 'boy next door' type. But I personally think because he is so nice he will be a weak, insipid lead. I could be wrong, but I am far too jaded by this show to think otherwise.

I've been very jaded by this show for some time now but I don't think Cam would be a weak or insipid lead in any way. In fact, I'd say he'd be the opposite. The strongest and best lead I've ever watched for Bach was Art Green (Bach NZ S1). Someone who was kind and compassionate, vulnerable, a big kid, dorky, fun and funny, and just incredibly nice. Yes, nice. The nicest guy ever. Out of all the contestants I've ever followed on these shows, Cam most reminds me of Art in so many ways. I'd love to see Cam find his Matilda Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:24 pm

I love Art Green and his love story with Matilda IMO will be hard to beat. Art was a strong lead and IMO I do not see the same qualities in Cam. If he does have them IMO he will have be a different man than he was on Georgia's season. Maybe he can be but I'm not very hopeful.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:21 pm

Not to go too off topic but to me Art was a "strong" lead but not in the usual sense of what "strong" means when it comes to leads. He was strong because he was himself and was kind when he let the girls go (my favorite thing about him was just how nice he was and how kind he was) and was basically a big dork who would trip over himself and wear his feelings on his face, at times he'd seem like he was overwhelmed with it all, and never fit the typical Bachelor lead stereotype imo. That is what made him a great lead imo.

I could totally see Art being a contestant like Cam was - even rolling around with puppies, strumming guitar and singing a song, etc. Mostly though, I see Cam and Art both as the type of people who are very close to their families, are compassionate to others and not full of themselves, aren't afraid to look like a dork, are big kids who have jobs they take seriously but are fun and fun-loving and want partners who are the same, and the kind of people who see the positive in all things and in people. All qualities that make for a strong and good lead yes jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 77 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 43 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal